Mr. Papparazzi and Miss Pokerface

My Bestfriend's Wedding

 

 

I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far. I can't go back to where I used to be. –Jasmine (Aladdin)

 

Two days later, Lee Joon scratched his hair. He stood on the seventh floor of one particular building he suspected to be the place where the papparazzi had waited for his prey, and had snapped a good intimidating photos with his long range lens that looked almost like a machine gun.

That one particular place was the apartment that towering across Shin Hye's new residence. He turned his investigating mode on, and everything was so clear in his mind, the chronology, the scene, when one healthy, muscular namja, had met one sensual, timid yeoja.

Drrt!

Drrt!

"Hmm," Lee Joon grunted for such distraction as he finally, reluctantly picked the call up.

"Yah hyung, where are you?" Seung Gi barked.

"Hmm," that same grunt was his reply.

"Yah," Seung Gi shook his head and made a clenching teeth, Lee Seung Gi style.

"I'm imagining ani- I'm fantasizing, and who the hell are you trying to ruin my-, Aish," he shrilled noticing it was already 5pm. "Yah babo, wait for me," he rushed his way down.

It was, Lee Seung Gi, Park Shin Hye and Manager Jun, who had been waiting like a fool at a tavern in the centre of Itaewon.

"So Hyung?" Seung Gi promptly made his remarks.

Lee Joon grimaced. "It was my friend, Kang Sung Jae, the one behind the camera," he talked as he minced potato wedges down in his mouth.

"Ne," Seung Gi nodded while Shin Hye obviously tried to hide behind that man's torso.

Still fresh in her mind, how disappointed Seung Gi had been to see such photos right before his eyes.

At first he had seemed indifferent in front of her and her eomma, but when Mrs. Park had left, he blurted his brain off.

"You really knew how to give me severe heart attack," he spoke weakly, ducking his head so low while his hand couldn't stop tapping.

"Mianhae," Shin Hye sobbed in deep contrition.

"I hope that word will conceal- ani vanish those photos up," Seung Gi sighed.

"So, what will you and Yong Hwa do? That kid seems so calm during the storm," he fixed his sitting position.

"He and his manager, they-"

"Idols," Seung Gi butted in.

"Ne?" Shin Hye got bewildered.

"Idols, they don't have personality of their own, don't they? Always hide behind their management," again Seung Gi fixed his position though no matter how much he did it he couldn't make himself comfortable.

Shin Hye got stiffened.

While at the same time, Yong Hwa barely concentrated. He was taking his first scene of the drama in Jeju Island. Alone, not knowing where Shin Hye was. His manager had taken his phone away from him for the vivid reason, to make him focus on his projects.

He tried to contact Shin Hye through her kakao talk but she didn't answer.

Yong Hwa sighed. His band mates wasn't there, Jung Shin and Min Hyuk were busy with their own schedule, drama? No this time it was some kind of fashion week, so much for their height.

Jeju wasn't cold during the filming, but Yong Hwa could feel his finger were almost freezing. Anxious, yes he was.

Those photos and Shin Hye were his main concern. If it leaked, then he would doomed so would Shin Hye.

Jong Hyun's idea of marrying Shin Hye was the smartest if not to say the only solution he carefully considered.

Yong Hwa wasn't timid nor stupid at all. He was actually creative, perspicacious and invincible, his action in Running Man showed it all.

But marrying Shin Hye, marrying her would probably be against the agency rule and that would be the least he wanted to do, he owed so much to FNC and still had too many projects to do, he just simply never wanted to oppose against anyone.

In this matter he was just a natural persistent and obedient guy, unlike Jong Hyun who was bold and sometimes insolent.

When Jong Hyun said he wanted to keep his Busan dialect, so he did.

When he said he wanted to court Seohyun, he didn't ask for anyone's approval, he just did it and no one dared to oppose.

Back to the tavern, Lee Joon smirked seeing Shin Hye hid. His mind wander back to his fantasy, but he promptly shoved it away, for he saw his cousin furrowed.

Lee Seung Gi knew what exactly was on his mind.

"Lucky me," Lee Joon remarked. "Kang Sung Jae, he owed me a big time," he smirked.

"Ne?" Seung Gi snapped, getting impatient.

"Tsk, I once saved his live, he was caught in action by some well known celebrit-"

"Ne?" Seung Gi drawled emphasizing he didn't need such add-on information.

"Hmm," Lee Joon cleared his throat and continued on, "anyway, I promise him I won't touch him as long as he gave me the name-"

"What?" Seung Gi barked cutting Lee Joon's words. "Hyung, how dare you giving such promise to a erted twerp like that," he protested.

"Aish, you came to me asking for help, and now you yell at me like I'm such annoyance to you," the hyung hissed.

They came to a halt as the hyung stared sharply at the younger. Shin Hye and manager Jun kept silent as they didn't want to step-in to the sibling's fight before them.

The younger conceded. "Jusonghadnida hyungnim," he bowed his head to Lee Joon, expressing a sincere remorse.

A smile rose from Lee Joon's lips and moved on, "apology accepted," his smug expression was resentful.

"Anyway, he gave me these name," Lee Joon slid a piece of paper.

"Those are the mastermind," he said proudly.

"Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won," Manager Jun muttered and flustered.

"Are these real people?" He asked.

"Ne, Kang Sung Jae wouldn't dare tricking me," Lee Joon shook his head.

Manager Jun and Shin Hye exchanged look with each other as their curiosity were mixed with their bewildered mind.

"Ring a bell?" Manager Jun frowned.

"But, but this name, it was-"

"Lee Shin. It is similar to the character's name in 'GONG', right?" Seung Gi butted in.

"Aniyo oppa, this Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won, was the name of me and Yong Hwa's character in Heartstrings," she remarked.

"Aaaah," someone drawled.

"Aish, chincha?" and all of the sudden, someone got shocked.

"Hyung, this is completely fake name," Seung Gi exclaimed after the shock.

Lee Joon smiled, "I knew it was, fake name but real person," he said indifferently with now again busy munching the salad.

"Hyung speak my language," Seung Gi barked helplessly.

"See that guy over there?" Lee Joon pointed at someone seated about four table away from them.

"Ne," Seung Gi nodded.

"Yup, that guy is Kang Sung Jae," Lee Joon exclaimed.

"Aish, why don't you bring him to us," Seung Gi furrowed.

"Later," Lee Joon was now ordering more food.

"Later? Why later?" Seung Gi barked.

"Yup later, now he's waiting for someone, someone who faked their name as Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won," Lee Joon groaned, "come on baby brother, I have my plan. Don't try messing around."

After sometimes Lee Joon stopped eating, peeked at his watch and remarked, "now its time for us to eavesdrop. Come on," he jolted up, commanding them to follow him.

Two hallyu star and one respectful manager trailed one journalist to a room just near the table where Kang Sung Jae, the papparazzi seated, only it was divided by a thick paper partition.

It was 7pm, someone walked towards Kang Sung Jae.

She.

A woman. Her hair, her clad, her make up, the way she walk, her voice, promptly reminded them to someone, someone popular, SEOHYUN.

----

Short update I hope it explains why Yong Hwa is timid when it comes to declare his own feeling.

Dear subscribers - expecting more disclosure in the next chap.

And Seohyun, Lee Jong Hyun or Yong Hwa, pick one... Don't be too greedy.

Thank you for your kind support, don't hesitate to leave a comment and whoaaa 60 subscribers, thank you thank you.....



Love - Alfonsa Yulieta