SeungHye Couple

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Shin Hye

I was about to sleep when suddenly my cell phone beeped. It was Lee Seung Gi oppa.

"Yoboseyo oppa," I greeted.

"Shin Hye mianhe, am I interrupting your sleeping time?"

"Aniyo oppa, I was just about to sleep,"

"Aa ne, Shin hye ah, tomorrow..... Tomorrow we're going to take our kissing scene.

Aaaa oppa call you today to make sure that you know oppa will never take advantage of you and I will protect you," Seung Gi took a deep breath.

"Ya oppa, its not like this is my first kissing scene ever. It is just a job, we're professional. Gweancanha," I protested.

"Ne, I know. In this field you are my sunbae. I respect you," Seung Gi said weakly.

"Oppa, the truth is, I always felt uncomfortable during kissing scenes," I confessed.

"Ne, me too,"

"But it is still clear in my head, the first time we ever work together, 4 years ago. Oppa you made me comfortable during filming the mv.  I felt honored and flattered to know even now you still make me feel that way. More over I feel safe and sound because now, oppa always protects me," my heart was blossoming just thinking about Seung Gi oppa's comfort words. "Gumawo oppa,"

"So you accept me!"

"Mwo?"

'Don't confused me oppa,' I spoke to my mind

"I mean, do you accept my offer that I will protect you during tough scene," Seung Gi said weakly.

"Of course oppa. Gumawo,"

"Gumawo Shin Hye ah, now go to sleep. See you tomorrow," Seung Gi said cheerfully.

From then on Seung Gi oppa treated me awkwardly yet carefully like I was a vulnarable china ware. He never joke around like I use to do with all my co star, he never shouted at me, never playfully holding my hand, never said any vulgar words or jokes, never discuss any inappropriate matters, to make it short, he kept his distance and never stepped in my 'you are only my friend' zone.

On each of our kissing and skinshiping scenes, he always made sure that we understand the story line perfectly. He said, "Shin Hye ah, make this scene one perfect shoot," then smiled.

"Ne oppa,"  I nodded but out of curiosity I asked him, "are you tired or are you uncomfortable doing this scene?"
Seung Gi turned his eyes on me.

Seung Gi

'Babo, I don't want to take advantage of you in such scene.'

"Shin hye ah, I just don't want you to get to tired," I smiled.  "Kaja!" I extended my hand to let her walk first.

It was during our break, Shin Hye came to me.

"Oppa, do you mind if I ate here," she said it with smiling face.

"Aniyo, come sit here," I grabbed a chair for her.

"I brought one for you too," she filled our table with the food she brought and arranged it skillfully.

"Oppa, do you like busan sushi?" She asked.

"Ne, but not too much," I answered casually. Its like a pang on my face hearing the word Busan.

'Busan, Busan, Busan guy, rocker, bestfriend, Jung Yong hwa. I'm jealous of this Busan guy.'

I can't stand it no more so I forced my self to ask her about this Busan guy.

 

Shin Hye

"Shin Hye ah. So you are busan cuisine lover aren't you," he asked.

"Ne, precisely," I nodded happily. "Lee Seung Hwan sunbae, he introduced me to this, I'm a lover since then," I pointed my finger to the food on my plate.

"Ah Shin Hye ah, I noticed you and Jung Yonghwa had some spe.....,"

"We're friend," she said it short expressionlessly.

"But you both...,"

"Oppa, looks can be deceitful," I explained. "Don't judge a book by its cover," I smiled.

 

Seung Gi

I was so happy and relieved upon hearing her statement.  "He's definitely only friend to Shin Hye. Its only my fallacy, thinking that Shin Hye has special feeling for Yonghwa," I muttered under my breath.

"Mwo?" Shin Hye winked.

"Aniyo," I shook my head.

 


 

It was noon, the last filming day for SeungHye hit drama, Opposite Attractions. Shin hye was standing alone starring at the hill on the set, when Seung Gi came to her. They were about to take their last kissing scene.

Seung gi walked closer.

"Shin Hye ah, where are you? I lost you," Seung Gi asked from behind her.

Shin Hye flinched, turned her head and found him walking closer to stop beside her. "Oppa, I was just regaining my composure for the scene," Shin hye smiled.

 

Shin Hye

'It was your fault Seung Gi oppa. You asked so many question about Jung Yong Hwa, the one I fight so hard to forget,' I whined in my head.

This place, this set, this scene, exactly the same place as when I filmed my last kissing scene with that guy. I still remember his joke, his smile, his touch and his kiss. Though it was for drama purpose, but I kow we did it wholeheartedly back then.

"Shin Hye ah," Seung Gi voice brought me back to reality.

"Shin Hye ah. I've been keeping this for quite sometimes," seung gi said weakly still looking at the hill instead of facing Shin Hye.

"Nanen Neoreul Juha e," Seung Gi confessed.

I turned my head looking at Seung Gi only to find him standing stiff looking at the hill with his hand inside his pocket.

'Did he say he likes me? What did he say? Is it true?' His word  lingered in my mind.

I'm happy, I'm flattered and honoured. He didn't confuse me by his words, I was just enough and tired by game of words, and there he was, Seung Gi oppa being straight forwarded. I'm impressed by his sincerity.

My blossoming heart towards Seung Gi oppa action lately, now found its match, oppa's confession.

"Hmmm Oppa," Shin Hye cleared .

"Shin hye ah, oppa thinks its better for you to know, what's deep inside here," Seung Gi placed his hand on his nape.

"Oppa, I think this is the reason why my heart beats faster everytime you near, is that I felt the same. I like you too oppa."

 


Author comment:

Where are you Busan Guy?

While you keep hiding in your 'we're just friends' word, Seung Gi bravely confessed his heart to Shi Hye.

Palli Palli .... win her heart.

 

Thank you for subscribing, Saranghae....

Next chapter is Babo Yong Hwa