Busan Encounter

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Shin Hye

"Seung Gi oppa, I have reached Busan safe and sound. Saranghae," I messaged Seung Gi oppa as soon as I arrived at Gimhae.

It only took seconds before Seung Gi oppa called me. "Yeobu," he greeted me after I picked his call up.

"Oppa," I answered shyly.

"I will leave Gimpo in an hour. Boring, boring,"

"Wae? You have hectic Japan schedule, you won't get bored,"

"Arrasso, I just want to be with you. I am thinking of arranging my schedule so it can match yours."

"Let's do it oppa," I chuckled happily. The thought of having Seung Gi oppa near made my heart flourished with happiness. He's undeniably smart. He gave me new perspective towards my career, family life, love, and his love, to make it short, he impressed me by his vision and by his everything.

"Shin Hye ya," out of the sudden, familiar voice brought me back to reality.

"Jun Oppa," I answered by calling my manager's name while turned my head. And my heart started to beat faster. I lost my voice; I was out of breath when I see Jung Yong Hwa standing right in front of me.

 

Yong Hwa

"Long times no see chingu," I fought hard not to show my excitement. Calm down Yong Hwa, you have to control yourself if you really want her back.

I extended my hand hitting for handshakes though I honestly wanted to hug her, told her how I miss her, run my finger over her hair and even kiss her. This is the first time I met her since my military duty released, I totally missed her.

Shin Hye walk closer awkwardly. Her face looked pale.

She declined my handshake offer, "Yong Hwa ya, how....,"

"CN Blue come back concert," I pointed the huge banner plastered near us.

 

Shin Hye

I gazed at the banner and my consciousness took control.

"Ya Yong Hwa, you brat, I miss you," I hit his stomach. Whoaa his abs was so tough. Military must have made him more muscular. I giggled.

"And why are you here? Aa Busan Film Festival," he asked and answered at almost same time.

I nodded. "Yong Hwa ya, I should get going now," I stood as soon as I saw Jun oppa came in.

"Shin Hye ya, you didn't even call me. Not even once," he whispered.

"Mwo?" I put a poker face in front of him. I knew, I've decided to will never call him again. I was affraid, if I ever heard him again, I would be defenseless.

 

Yong Hwa

"I told you to meet me before, and you said you will call me. But you never...," I muttered.

"Yong hwa ssi, I... mianhe," she murmured.

I looked at her, pump my mood and tap her shoulder, "Now that you're in Busan, you're obviously mine. I will treat you. Don't loose contact on me again, ok?" I managed to keep my voice happy.

She starred at me. And after some times she nodded.

My heart jumped up and down. I turned my back on Shin Hye and Jun oppa. I smiled, I told my self. Yong Hwa, fighting!

 

Busan Day 1 - the next day
Busy schedule!

On tv news I saw her walking gracefully on blue carpet. She looked stunning made me wanted to kidnap her and bring her to a family date like before.

 

Shin hye

On tv news I saw him having good time on his CN BLUE two days concerts. He always looks handsome and y. He always has the same energy when he’s on stage, since his debut until now.

 

Busan Day 2

I came back to my room after I finished my lunch. Today’s morning schedule was full; gladly my evening will be Busan free time. I was thinking about my last trip Busan with Yong Hwa’s family some years ago when my phone beeped. It was Seung Gi oppa.
"Yeobu," he greeted.
"Oppa, I'm tired. I want you here," I sighed.
"My jagiya, I will join you tomorrow, wait until I come. Will you wait for me? I miss you," he comforted me.
"Ne, Oppa how's your Japan promotion?"
"Tiring, but the thought of you waiting for me, ease my tiredness away," he chuckled.

I gasp, those words, those words some how similar to Yong Hwa's when he called me at his military duty.

"And there I keep holding on here because I knew you will never forget my accidental kiss."

Both of them hanging on because their thought of me. Whoa, I shook my head. Aniyo Shin Hye, you have to gather yourself together, it was only Seung Gi oppa who said it and meant it. In contrary, Yong hwa was only being playful.

My cell phone beeped again. I knew it must have been Seung Gi oppa calling again.

"Yeobu, why did you hang up Seng Gi oppa?" I greeted him.

"Aa Shin Hye ya, it’s me," Yong Hwa voice penetrated in to my ear, made me hard to breath.

"Aa hmm Yong Hwa ya, chingu," I cleared my throat.

"So now he's your yeobu ah?" He asked casually.

I gasp and like a caught in the act thief, I said, "Hahaha, I just said it to tease Seung Gi oppa."

Why did I suddenly become numb? Why didn't I just say yes, Lee Seung Gi is my yeobu now, satisfied?  I ruffled my hair unconsciously.

Yong Hwa

"Aaa. Shin hye ah, tomorrow morning I definitely will kidnap you," I tried to sound casual though. But inside, the 'yeobu' issue seemed like a tsunami had just been hitting my heart.

"Yong Hwa ya, stop playing around. I have my own schedule," she protested.

"Then cancel your schedule," I raised my voice.

"Babo," Shin Hye sounded furious.

Then silence crept in between us.

"Shin hye ah, mianhe, I've been so childish. Forget about what I've said earlier. I won't kidnap you, just forget about our Busan chingu date," my voice faded.

"Arra, mianhe," she said cold heartedly.

 

Shin Hye

I hung up.

Then I heard knocking sounds. It must be Jun oppa, my manager. I opened the door without thinking twice.

I gasp when I saw the man who was standing in front of my hotel door. Full of smile as always, looked handsome and irresistible.

"Mwo? Wae? Why are you here?" I looked around and found no one except him. “What was that on the phone just now?” I pointed at my cell phone.

"Hash, don’t say a word I'm going to take you somewhere," Yong Hwa smirked. "Kaja," he extended his arm letting me walk first.

"How about Jun Oppa?"

"I had his permit to take you. He said you are free this evening but will be busy tomorrow," he smiled. "You don't have to worry; I'm bringing Jong Hyun with me. I won't harm you," he winked.

“Wait, let me take my bag.”

An hour later, we arrived at Gwangan Beach, starring at Gwangan Bridge.

"Beautiful is it Shin Hye ah?" Jong Hyun asked.

"Ne," I answered.

"I brought you this," Jong Hyun pulled up some bag then brought up some food case from it. "Ta da, your dinner. My sister, she's a die hard fan of both of you, she made all of this food," he laughed.

He turned his head on us, "Ok the rule is, don't ever get out of this van. I will go now, but I won't be far. If you need anything just contact me," Jong Hyun opened and hop out of the van.

"Gumawo," Yong Hwa winked at Jong Hyun.

I starred at him shyly. Babo Shin Hye, he's a friend. Why sh

ould I be shy?
Babo Shin Hye why did you meet him like this, what if Seung Gi oppa found out. There's internet spying everywhere. Why am I being this Babo?

 

Yong Hwa

"Shin hye ya, I'm sorry we met like this," I spoke as I unpacked the food.

"Well you won't drag me in to trouble again won't you," she pleaded.

 

 

"Aniyo, I just need sometimes to talk to you," I smiled.

"Shin Hye ah, I have something to give you," I bent over to the back of the van, searching for something.

"Here you go," I slide a bucket of red rose to her.

She smiled, "Mwo? Gumawo, but.. But for what?" she asked curiously.

"Shin hye ya, this is for always rooting and supporting me through my military service and congratulation on your engagement," I was out of breath when saying this, my voice suddenly faded.
She nodded and smiled gracefully.

"Mianhe for the trouble I've cost you," I ended my sentence.

She kept on eating while I talk, as if she didn't really care about my feeling, the heartbroken Yong Hwa.

"Shin hye ah, please pay attention while I'm being sincere," I muttered.

"Mwo?" She gazed through my eyes. "Well Yong Hwa ssi, I don't know what being sincere is about.

First, we met like a backstreet teenage couple. And as I recalled, we are chingu, at least you can take me somewhere more elaborate," She smirked.

"Second, why don't you let me at least finished my meal, so I can concentrate listening to you. That's what I called sincerity," she kept on talking with full.

"Ssshhhh," I put my finger on . "First, I brought you here because, I don't want to cause you anymore trouble, and I respect Seung Gi hyung. Second, Mianhe for not letting u finish your meal. And third I am being sincere to you actually from the first time we met," I starred at her furiously.

She stopped eating. "Stop joking," she made a cute angry voice.

I widened my eyes, well it's ok if she doesn't believe me, I would make her believe step by step..

"Aaa and I have this one thing, honestly I want to give it to you earlier. I bought it when I was still on my duty," I slide a small box to her lap.

She frowned.

"Open it, you'll be surprise," I winked mischievously.
 

 

Shin Hye

I opened the box.

"Handcuffs?" I shouted.

"Yup exactly. Once again I wanted to give this to you earlier, and told you the meaning of it. But... Anyway, I've gave it to you now. So this could be my lucky day," he smiled

I gazed at the dummy cute pink handcuffs. Curiosity can kill a lion they said, and my curiosity can change my destiny. If Yong Hwa kept insisting on how sincere he is then I would be defenseless. What if I fell for him more than I fell for Seung Gi oppa? But I need to know, what was his reason behind this handcuffs.

"Yong Hwa ya, tell me what is the meaning of this cute dummy handcuffs? Don't tell me when you bought this, you thinking of tying some girl on bed and.... and...," the thought of it made me giddy.

"Babo," he ruffled my hair like he used to do.

He then took the handcuffs, "Let me put this handcuffs this way," he tied my left hand and he tied his right hand.

"Shin Hye ah, this is what I had in mind when I bought this handcuffs. You and me we're tied to each other.

I only tied your left hand, so your right hand still able to reach your dream. And I tied my right hand so my left hand still can reach my dream too, and when I use my right hand, I have your hand with me, who will always supports me whenever I go. And it goes to me to, I will always support you whenever you go.

I won't tie your feet, because I want you walk your way and when you did, I will follow you.  And when I walk my way, you will also follow me, because we're both in the same path," he stopped. His teary eyes starred at me deeply.

I starred back at him, searching for the mischievous Yong Hwa. But I couldn't find it. I can only see the teary heartbroken eyes.

"Yong Hwa ya, did you really mean it?"

He nodded. We both then looked at each other in silence like lovers do.

Thump….

Our van moved.

Some people came knocking at our van’s window.

“Ahjussi, Ahjussi, someone got injured,” they shouted from outside.

Yong Hwa face turned pale.

“Mwo, what happened? Why don’t you go check on them” I yelled at him..

“Shin Hye ah, I …. I lost the handcuffs’ key, we’re stuck to each other.”

 


 

Here’s my update….

wait I will add chapter 5 – Even If It Is Not Necessary

Thank you for all your support….