Goguma Couple

My Bestfriend's Wedding

It was 7pm, someone walked towards Kang Sung Jae.

She.

A woman. Her hair, her clad, her make up, the way she walk, her voice, promptly reminded them to someone, someone popular, SEOHYUN.

 

After some talk, Seohyun slid a brown envelope before Sung Jae.

"He sure makes a lot of money by stalking on someone's privacy," Seung Gi grunted as he curled and expanded his ear hitting for Seohyun and song Jae's conversation.

"And you make a lot of money by stealing girls's heart," Lee Joon quipped facetiously.

"Ah hyung did you know where the master copy of the photos is?" asked Seung Gi ignoring his cousin’s nauseating sharp critics.

"Sadly, Sung Jae had given it to her on their first meeting," Lee Joon grimaced.

"Them?"

"Ne, Lee Gyu Won and Lee Shin, remember?"

"I take that girl over there is Miss Lee Gyu Won,” Seung Gi breathed and continued, “So where's Mr. Lee Shin?" again he breathed.

"I don't know, we work on him later," Lee Joon dismissed, started to get busy with his gadget.
Seohyun and Sung Jae didn't talk much. After receiving the money, he left so did Seohyun.

Shin Hye watched the two cousins talk. She hated being there, she felt humiliated and angry at the same time, humiliated by the photos and angry at herself for frivolously giving in to Yong Hwa and in addition to those mess he did less help.

‘And what about eomma?’ she mulled. ‘What should I say to her?’ a long sigh came out of her.

Lee Seung Gi saw her sighing.

Warmly he reached her palm, brought it close to his chest, and grabbed it tight with eyes inculcated comforting gaze square at her widened eye.

“What’s on your mind?” he asked softly.

Shin Hye flinched a bit, “Aniyo, nothing,” she promptly made a fake smile.

“I know something or someone’s bothering in there?” Seung Gi furrowed his brows.

She ducked. “Eomma, she must’ve been very disappointed at me. I don’t have any idea how to explain a thing about this,” she said weakly.

Seung Gi turned solemn, “I’ll help you,” his voice was deep confidently reinforcing his support.

Afterwards there was quiet serene moment between them. To Seung Gi, it was a proclamation of his love but to Shin Hye it was an accumulation of her deep contrition, for she couldn’t love him back.

Then suddenly Seung Gi let go his grip, rose up to his feet breached over to catch Seohyun. He was downright aware catching her would be the only way to solve this calamity.

Talking about Seohyun, he barely knew her in person. He didn’t know her characteristic, her nature, her disposition. He only knew she was one of SNSD member and she was gorgeous, that was all. And now he ran after her awkwardly. Like a fan ran after their idols.

His mind was calculating, how could Seohyun who was insanely popular and was known to be one of the smartest celebrities in South Korea’s entertainment Industry, would perfunctorily jeopardized her career by stalking one of her kind, popular people kind, like Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

He shook his head.

"Seohyun ssi," Seung Gi shouted from her back as Seohyun made her way towards presumably her car.

The girl didn't stop.

"Seohyun ssi," again Seung Gi shouted, this time almost bark.

Finally the girl stopped and in split second spun around.

"Did you call me?" Her voice quiver beautifully.

"Ne," Seung Gi shakily replied and stepped closer.

Something was wrong. He could smell something was totally wrong.

That Seohyun.

That Seohyun was not Seohyun. She might look like her but he could see she wasn't her.

He had met and greeted Seohyun several times before, with the sharp eye of him, he could say this girl wasn't Seohyun at all.

This girl had different eye shape and a distinct gaze, the kind that showed her avid ambition so different than Seohyun.

Was she Yong Hwa's secret admirer?

Lee Seung Gi, Park Shin Hye, Manager Jun and Lee Joon back in the tavern was awe-struck, when finally that girl seated across them beside Kang Sung Jae. Seung Gi had dragged her in and I could tell you that wasn’t easy at all.

"Are you sure Seohyun doesn't have twin sister?" asked Lee Joon to Seung Gi. The cousin winced giving a keep your mouth shut cue to his hyung.

"Who are you? Lee Gyu Won?" Manager Jun asked in his normal wise tone.

The woman laughed.

"You may call me that," she gave her perplexed nauseating grin.

Lee Joon smirked. "You got it real good under the knife, you’re damn similar to Seohyun," he remarked.

 Seung Gi pondered, trying to retrieve his mental inventory at some article he once had read long time ago. It obviously had distinct relation to the creature before him.

SNSD’s Seohyun presented as the beauty standard of Gangnam. Gangnam girls and woman favor Seohyun as their plastic surgery model.

"Tsk, you caught me," the woman smiled facetiously.

‘Ah so that’s the answer, this woman underwent plastic surgery to resemble Seohyun whom she considered as the standard natural beauty,’ a bit of enlightment struck Seung Gi. He nodded and giggled at the same time.

“So, why did you take their photos?” asked Lee Joon bluntly.

“Lee Gyu Won here and Lee Shin, they paid me,” Sung Jae conceded.

“And you, why did you pay him?” Lee Joon turned his head to catch the girl’s eyes.

“I didn’t pay him, he lied,” she expostulated wryly, throwing a dagger gaze at Kang Sung Jae.

“Aishhh chincha,” Lee Joon uttered his word under his breath. He dug his trunk out. “I have proof,” he smirked, slid a pocket camera towards the girl.

“And that’s not all, I also had recorded your voice,” Lee Joon smiled in victory.

One dark brow sloped upwards in an unspoken taunt, “You know what I want,’ the girl smirked.

“Ani, I don’t know, what is it?” Lee Joon’s gaze hardened.

“Mr. Shin, he had sent you the message, had he? STAY AWAY FROM YONG HWA,” she openly disclosed.

“What do you mean?” Lee Joon grimaced.

The girl rolled her eyes, fixing her curly hair as she spoke, “So this miss Park Shin Hye would stay away from uri oppa, Jung Yong Hwa,” she made a nauseating giggle.

Shin Hye was a bit shock by her remarks. She raised her head, staring deeply at the living replica.

“Uri oppa? Yong Hwa?” Le Joon tilted his head in dismay.

“Ne, uri Yong Hwa oppa,” again she smirked. “She’s not good enough for oppa. Uri oppa belongs only to uri Seohyun,” she said her words confidently.

“Oppa? do you know him that well?” Lee Joon asked curiously.

“I do. I’m a big fan of him, the number one fan, goguma couple,” she shouted vehemently with the cheerleader like tone.

“Ah so it’s a fan service?” Lee Joon said indifferently.

“Goguma couple?" Seung Gi furrowed.

"You don't know Gugoma couple?" Shin Hye whispered.

"Ani."

"Long story, to make it short its a trademark of uri Yong Hwa oppa - uri Seohyun couple," the girl snorted.

“I mean you did it for the sake of your fandom?” Lee Joon smirked.

The replica smirked, “this girl is an S to the T, she purposely seduced uri oppa,” her lips slanted wryly while pointing square at Shin Hye. “So that she could snatch him away from uri princess Seohyun,” she muttered.

“Yah you-“ Shin Hye shouted.

“Watch your mouth young lady,” Seung Gi leaped up from his chair, inclined his body through the table and grabbed her wrist sardonically.  Lee Joon and Manager Jun promptly held him back.

‘Calm down Seung Gi, calm down. You have to endure yourself,’ he spoke to himself. 

“Temper,” the girl defiantly stared at Seung Gi. “Touch me then you made a headline,” her brown eyes snapping ominously as they encompassed fiery eyes before her.

“So be it,” Seung Gi shrilled.

“Not you, but the photos, Lee Shin had its master.”

Startled, Seung Gi promptly popped back into his chair.

“By the way Sung Jae ah, who’s Lee Shin?” Lee Joon cracked a voice on the sudden silence.

“I don’t know exactly who he is,” he owned, shrugging aside another of those unaccountable twinges of guilt.

“And you miss, do you know who Lee Shin is?” Lee Joon merely sent her one measuring glance and repeated, “Does Lee Shin exists or he’s just you?”

“Tsk, I don’t know him, don’t know his real name, but I know he’s powerful in this industry,” she made a nauseating smile.

“You two never met him?”

“Never,” the girl and Sung Jae replied in unison.

“Anyway let’s stop this crab, and you miss Shin Hye, stay away from Yong Hwa oppa, or else those picture will be printed,” threatening countenance were shown.

“I have this evidence, I can drag you anytime soon. Don’t you dare threaten her,” Lee Joon laughed expressively.

“Tsk, do you think he’s stupid? By the time you think of dragging me to those police, he would have leaked it to the media. And who will suffer the most, this person here,” she cast a pointed gesture at Shin Hye.

"He?" Lee Joon pursed his lips firmly.

“Mr. Lee Shin,” the girl giggled. “Geurom, Do what we asked you to do, then you will be safe Any trick or blunder, then I'll wash my hand. Because i mean it,” she fixed her coat leaving them gaped, even Sung Jae.

 

------------------------

Dear Readers,

Thank you for you continous support.