I Think I Love You

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Yong Hwa

Shin Hye stood in front of me, smiling gently as she moved closer. So close that I can smell her parfume, her shampoo, her scent and everything.

I grabbed her waist, and maneuvered on to the bed. I kissed her lips passionately. I moved my hand all over her body. She's so pure, so nice so full. I'm head over heel tried hard not to rush myself in.

Her nail ran through my hair, and she moaned, "oppa, oppa."

Jamkaman, I stopped. I stared at her, "since when Shin Hye called me oppa?"

I moved my body away. Everything seemed so blur.

I opened my eyes. It was Seohyun calling me.


 




"Seohyun did we?" I felt my body trembled.

She smiled. "What do you think oppa?" She teased me.

I raised my eyebrows and shrug my shoulder.

She was about to move closer.

"Don't you dare moving closer," I shouted as loud as I can, forbidding her to get closer. I hold the blanket tighter up to my neck and grabbed any pillow near to covered me more.

There's an awkward seconds between us because of my .

She stopped her step and managed not to move closer.

Then she smiled, "No need to worry oppa, we didn't do it."

"Then why am I in this hotel room?" I shyly asked.

"First you drunk, second you drunk, third you drunk," Seohyun smirked cutely.

"And she called me," Jong Hyun stepped in then stood, leaning on the wall with hand folded on his chest.

"And he brought you here," she pointed her finger on the bed.

"Who was undraped me?"

"You undraped yourself hyung. This dawn, I just dropped you on this bed and we left. Who knows this morning you found yourself ," Jong Hyun and Seohyun exchanged look.

"What? He's ?" Seohyun turned her back and covered up her face with her palm.

"So..." I tried to collecting my memory.

"Relax hyung. You're still a namja," Jong Hyun laughed.

"Ya Jong hyun, I'm not a namja," I protested. His words insulted my masculinity.

"Remember in Japan when we met those beautiful ladies and we.....,"

"You two... Please stop," Seohyun voice interrupted my words she cupped her ears and run to meet muscular Jong Hyun's arms.

"Hyung you should not talk like that in front of beautiful decent woman here," Jong Hyun put a serious face staring at me.

I pointed at Jong Hyun and then at Seohyun and back at Jong Hyun and back at Seohyun again. Then I make the saranghae sign.

Jong Hyun nodded.

We both laughed. And I gave him my permission by giving the ok sign.

 

Shin Hye

I woke up with a hangover effect. I didn't even drink any alcohol last night. I sighed.

I cried over night remembering Yong Hwa and Seohyun having such a good time.

I don’t know why, the fact is I have Lee Seung Gi oppa. He loves me. But why I felt this pain seeing Yong Hwa with another woman.

I consoled myself, Babo, he's chingu. You don't deserve to be jealous. I pat my head.

But why did he said such nice words in Busan and forget it all once he reached Seoul?

I smirked. Shin Hye ya, you have to remember, Yong Hwa is always being playful to you. Don't believe him.

I kind of lost my confidence with it comes to Yong Hwa.

I drank my morning juice. Argghh Yong Hwa, you made me confused.   

I couldn't hold it any longer. I have to talk to Yong Hwa. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

"Yoboseyo," a woman voice rushed to my ear.

I gasped as if I was drowned. It was Seohyun voice on the other line.

"May... May... May... I speak to Yong Hwa?" I failed to keep my voice calm.

"I'm sorry but Yong Hwa oppa is taking a bath now. Can you call him about ten minutes later? Aaa who am I speaking with?" Seohyun asked with courteous.

I wasn't ready for such question, but I decided to leave my identity so Yong Hwa knew I called. "Tell him, Shin Hye called. Gumawo," I hung up.

Now I knew what this is all about. I am really really really really jealous. The hugest jealousy I ever had. I had felt like this once when Yong Hwa and Seohyun bonding together in We Got Married. And like he didn’t notice my jealousy, he called me as a part of the show, bragging to me about his wife and their song.
He surely knew how to ruin my day. And I was in Taiwan, working, alone. Arrrgggh, I shook my head.

I never felt this way towards Seung Gi oppa. I never had any jealousy toward him.

When he stated that Im Yoona is his ideal type, I was perfectly fine. When he had to go to Japan back and forth only with her to promote their movie and duet, I didn't mind at all.

I thought it was because I trust Seung Gi oppa to the bone but the reality is I didn't mind to loose him. I think Seung Gi oppa for me is like an oppa, not a lover.

I sighed. I jumbled my hair. I hate you Yong Hwa but I Love You so so so much.

 

Yong Hwa

"Yong Hwa hyung, park shin hye called you just now," Jong Hyun spoke.

"Mwo? who? Wae?"

"Just call her back hyung," he advised.

Nope I have a dignity. If she wants to be with Seung Gi then be it. I said, you cant hurt me no more, Park Shin Hye. I’m over you.

 


 

What will happened to them?

Will fate brings Yong Hwa and Shin Hye together eventually?

Thank you for checking and subscribing