Seven Wasted Years

My Bestfriend's Wedding

"Park Shin Hye, one of top actress from South Korea has announced her engagement to fellow actor and singer Lee Seung Gi.

They reportedly had been dating for six month since their last collaboration on a hit drama series, Opposite Attractions.

Lee Hongki, one of Park Shin hye best friend commented that he and also all fellow FT Island member wish both Shin Hye and Seung Gi happines and prosperous life.

Jong Yong hwa, also one of Park Shin Hye best friend whom we met while he was on Japanesse tour, said that he was not surprise that finally Shin Hye and Seung Gi would take one step higher to their relationship.

As a bestfriends I really wish her to be happy. He also added that all CN Blue member also wish Shin Hye and Seung Gi happy and prosperous life.

Adressing the highly rated 7 years rumour about his closeness to park shin hye, Yong hwa stated that he and shin hye are bestfriends."

 

 

Jung yong hwa sat on his bed. He held his cellphone without knowing what to do. Yesterday CN Blue has ended their Japanesse tour. And now after the stage light has off and the sound has gone, Yong hwa felt so empty inside.

It was still fresh in his mind the way the reporter told him about the engagement and how the jurnalist insisted to hear his comment.

"As a best friend, I just want Shin Hye to be happy."

That was and still is the creed that he carved down on his heart.

'But why I felt enermous pain here?' He sighed with one hand on his chest.

He dialed Shin hye number, but didn't have the courage to hit the connection button. He wanted to tell Shin Hye about his feeling, though he knew it was too late now.

He sighed collecting his courage to hit connection button. And finally he did it.

"Yoboseo," Shin Hye greeted happily and cheerfully as always. "Jung Yong Hwa ya? Chingu ya?"

"Ne. Shin Hye ya, cukae."

"Gumawo, its been so long since the last time you contact me. Busy Yong Hwa. Aa, chingu, don't fell sick. I miss you so much," blurted shin hye.

"I'm sick now shin hye, I'm in pain," Yong Hwa wishpered.

"Mwo? What happened? You were too exhausted, weren't you?" Shin hye asked worriedly. "How's the tour?" Shin Hye added.

"Well we're getting bigger year by year. Unfortunately I'm not getting any younger," whined Yong Hwa.

"So I was right, you were exhausted. Please please for me, take care of your health," shin hye pleaded.

"Mianhae Shin Hye ya," Yong hwa voice faded to whisper.

"Ara," answered shin hye.

"Mwo?"

"Arasseo," added shin hye.

"Mwo? So you know?" Yong hwa's speaking volume back to normal.

"Mwo?" Shin Hye giggled.

"Mwo? Yaaa Shin Hye you played at me right?" Yong hwa smirked and somehow chuckled.

"I got you Yong Hwa ya. Now I make you smile," shin hye laughed.

"I miss you," whispered yong hwa. "I miss our laugh," he added.

"Yaa Jung Yong Hwa ssi, your official answer towards our engagement was surprisingly cool," shin hye went on.  "Gumawo Yong Hwa."

Yong hwa bit his lips in desperation.

"Shin hye ya, care to meet me? for friendship"s sake?" He pleaded.

Shin Hye was taken a back. "Aaa Yong hwa ya, I think I should hang up now. Seung Gi oppa has arrived. We will have dinner together.

"Shin hye ya, care to meet me?" Yong Hwa focus narrowed.

"Ne, I call you later," answered shin hye confused on what had happened to her chingu. 

"Ok then take care. Don't forget to always helping me," he was irritated upon hearing they both will be eating together.

'Shin Hye ya, mianhaeyo for this seven wasted years,' young hwa felt pain in his heart. 'Now it might be too late even just to catch your shadow.'