Lovers Fight

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Yong Hwa

"Mwo?" She almost jumped.

"Ne, nanen neorel saranghamnida," I said it again. "Saranghae, saranghaeyo, I Love you," I raised my head facing her eyes. Her eyes were as big as mine now.

"Am I dreaming Yong Hwa? Please tell me am I dreaming?" Here eyebrows furrowed as if something bad had her.

"Ani, you were very much awake, so am I," I move closer and drop my buttocks to the ground sitting next to her.

Nine pm, it was already dark, windy and cold. There we were sitting in the middle of SBS’s wide front yard looking at each other like a teenager in love. Though Seoul was always very cold, we felt warm as our heart tugged to each other.

"Do you like me?" I spoke breaking the silence.

She shook her head. "Aniyo," she murmured.

I felt like loosing my sanity upon hearing her confession.

"Then I'm Shin Woo," I said. The pictures of how my days would be in the future were flashing in my head. Meeting her everyday filming this drama, pain;  seeing her with Seung Gi, pain; attending her marriage ceremony, pain; seeing her face during my sleepless night, pain; watching her CF, drama, film, photos, interviews; pain; imagining her during my song writing creative process, pain; kissing another girl when all I can think of is her, pain; falling in love again when my heart has fallen for her, pain; doing world tour when I only long for her warm embrace, pain; pain, pain, pain. I breathed a deep sigh.

"Aniyo, you're Tae Kyung," she reached my hand. "I was being Minam thinking you were in love with someone else and didn't have the guts to confess. I'm so minam and you're so tae kyung. I never liked you, I love you," she bent her head, sliding it on my shoulder like Heartstrings days.
 

"Aish, you almost broke my heart," I really wanted to jump, stomp, shout, laugh instead I sat still letting her head leaning on my shoulder, didn't want to move even an inch. It felt so good, so right.

"Come on tae kyung hyung nim, its getting cold, lets go home," she was about to jump up but I hold her.

"Please stay, or at least talk. I don't want to waste my time being away from you," I pleaded.

"What more do you want?" She frowned.

"I want you to be my wife," I remarked.

"Yong Hwa we knew we love each other, don't you think that's enough?" She said foolishly.

"What???" I flinched in anger.

"What, what???"

"What's got in to your head? I mean do you think I would be happy from head to toe seeing you marrying Seung Gi, while I love you to death?" I yelled at her.

"Ah, wait; are you a cyborg or something? Do you have consciousness, compassion, and heart? Aaaah I doubt it," she yelled back at me.

"Speak my language."

"Seohyun came to me this morning. She said after this drama you and her would officially announce your relationship. What would you say to her? Tell me?" She blurted it out.

"Aish, didn't I tell you, me and her, we're brother and sister," I emphasized the last words.

"Yong Hwa, you've slept with her marry her would be your gentlemen responsibility."

"Whoa, wise Shin Hye," I glared at her.

"Babo Yong Hwa."

"Ani, babo Shin Hye," I smirked.

"If you really love me, why did you sleep with her? If you really love me, why did you merrily congratulated me for my engagement? Aah not to mention in public. If you really love me, why didn't you call me during your .....," I stopped her by giving her soft kiss on her lips.

"What was that?" She pushed me.

“You talk too much, I hate it.”

 


 

This thought came to my dooleysional mind. If Shin Hye won the Baeksang 2013, will Yong Hwa  gave her another flower bucket?

Shin Hye should win one category at Baeksang 2012 so we will see the answer.

I support you miss Park Shin Hye.

thank you for the support. saranghae