I've Warned You

My Bestfriend's Wedding

 

“Chamkanman,” Yong Hwa exclaimed. He hopped off of Shin Hye’s bed and drew closer to her. “How fickle you are,” he smirked, whispered by her ear and brushed his lips onto its tip sending tons of unwanted electric-shocks speeding down her spine.

“You want me to marry you now?” his solemn remarks made her even giddier.

 

 

“Ani- it’s not like that,” Shin Hye squirmed.

But Yong Hwa was too strong for her to compete with.

Using all his strength he cornered her backwards until her back pressed the windowsill, and closing it back.

“Then what were you going to say?” he made his demanding gesture by keeping his face close to hers without touching it, only his nose tip softly brushing her cheek, while his manly frame enveloped her smaller figure tightly.

“Aniyo-“

“Oh?” he breathed. Heart beat faster.

Yong Hwa had one distinct smell that nudged Shin Hye back to those Heartstrings’ days. It had been one of her best moments, the first time she realized she had attracted to him, the teenage kiss they had shared, the touch they had felt and the awkwardness of a girl who had always been timidly fell in love. After Heartstrings had ended, came dark and gloomy days for her. It had taken more than a year for her to recover, put her heart in order back to the old idea that Yong Hwa was only a friend and nothing more.

When her one sided love finally dimmed, her career had obviously soared.

 One thing she had never known that at the same time Yong Hwa had kept his special feeling towards her too.

“Shin ah,” Yong Hwa’s husky voice interrupted Shin Hye’s reverie.

“Oh?” She flinched.

“Answer me, what were you going to say?” He shook her sleeve.

She stared at him. “One thing, I never want to force you to hurriedly marry me without one solid reason,” she blurted.

“And the reason is?” one brows tilted. “Love, right?” Yong Hwa smirked.

“Aniyo-“

“Mwo? You don’t love me?” he loosened his grip.

“Aniyo, I mean yes, ani- no,” she sputtered.

“Ne?” He folded his hand, almost burst into laughter seeing how clumsy Shin Hye was whenever she felt awkward.

“Yong ah, don’t make me confuse,” she barked and moved away from him. She breached over her desk. “The reason is, if we didn’t get married right away, then we wouldn’t have any defense when our photos went public,” she slid a piece of paper to Yong Hwa.

His eyes took a glimpse of the paper and read it out loud, “Stay away from Yong Hwa yada yada yada,” he drawled. “I don’t believe these bulls. They’re just bluffing,” he chirped.

“Aniyo, they weren’t bluffing,” she shook her head, resting her back against the edge of her wardrobe.

“Seung Gi oppa had tracked them and we had met them. And I can tell you they were no joking or bluffing,” her voice was fading.

“Mwo? Who? Seung Gi?”

“Ne, Seung Gi oppa,” she nodded.

“Aishhhh, what’s the matter with him? What’s this problem got to do with him? Why couldn’t he leave us alone?” Yong Hwa unconsciously blurted.

Shin Hye ran towards him, quickly muffled him up, “Hisss, keep your voice down,” she hissed.

He rebuffed her hand. “What are you doing?” he barked.

“Seung Gi Oppa, he had helped us a lot,” She released him.

“Oh so you’re on his side now?” he blazed.

“Aniyo, come on Yong ah, we have much more important issue to deal with other than your jealousy. And as for oppa, he is still my official fiancé, remember? And Moreover he didn’t meddling in this case with no reason, they too had sent the copy of those photos to him,” Shin Hye retorted fiercely.

“He had seen your photos?” he exclaimed.

“Don’t try to change this subject now Yong.”

“Chamkanman, let me ask you once again, did he see your photos?” he drawled and inched his way towards Shin Hye.

“I think so,” she owned.

“Well that’s it, I have to slap his face,” he made a stupid remark and hurriedly walked towards the window.

“Yong ah,” she moaned desperately, immediately back hugging her namja chingu “Listen to me, please.”

 

Yong Hwa

“How can I listen to you when that guy had seen your photos?” I mumbled.

“Just listen to my explanations,” Shin Hye hugged me even tighter.  I spun around catching her gazing at me ruefully and angrily at the same time.

She then spoke and this time around, I listened. At first I was a bit taken aback hearing her explaining every detail, but it didn’t last long for the remainder of her voice was lost as my mind wandered at my own pensive contemplations.

I’d known Lee Joon-nim for almost my entire career. He had been a well known investigative journalist when I first met him. He was very genius. His insight over Korean music industry was captivating, for he had kept track of it for almost his life. No surprise at that time being he had been chosen as Director of Program at MNet Music Channel, the only candidate who got full endorsement from the board of director.

His last minute declination had given a huge shock to the entire Mnet Media group.  But being Lee Joon-nim, he had his own reason, he preferred to be a bohemian journalist who guard the entertainment industry than becoming one of its player. Anyhow he liked CN BLUE and whenever he had time he would likely practicing his guitar skill with the four of us.

When Ji Sub hyung mentioned his name, I couldn’t agree more. Thus we met and I presented him those photos, naturally I had skimmed off those with Shin Hye on it.

Lee Kyu Won and Lee Shin, I knew their fake name, I knew about the threat Shin Hye had received and hell yeah, I was going to settle it. But about Seung Gi had known about these photos and even had gotten its copies, and about Shin Hye and him had met those two, honestly I completely had no idea.

“So Yong, if we got married, at least we could safe our face if ever those photos leaked,” again Shin Hye’s voice echoed.

I nodded in confirmation. “When should I marry you?” I pinched my lower lips as I threw my question.

“The sooner the better,” she sighed.

“How soon?” I dug in.

“Tomorrow, or else maximum in three days.”

I nodded. “FNC wouldn’t let us,” I smirked. “Your idea is ridiculous,” I kept pinching his lower lips.

“But-“

“No buts,” I butted in as I drew closer.

“I’ll take care of it. Neon, make sure you stay away from this and just focus on our drama,” I pinched her cheek.

“But Yong Hwa-“

“Shhhhh, I told you no buts,” I hugged her. “And tomorrow I will talk to eommoni,” I said in guilty conscience and patted her back.

Shin Hye released herself from my embrace. “We would be honored to have you as our guest,” she stared at me proudly then she hugged me back even tighter as if she didn’t want to let me leave.

“Should I sleep over here, tonight?” I asked coyly.

“Do you want it?” her eyes flickered.

“You bet, I do,” I smirked mocking my gestures as if I want to hop back on her bed.

“Aniyo,” she shouted. “You better go home,” she remarked firmly leading my way to the window.

“Ahhh Shin Hye ah,” I moaned coyly.

“Ka!” she exclaimed.

In no time, I had glided out through her window. I checked my watch. It was already 3 am. I type on my phone, sending text message to Ji Sub hyung, my manager.

‘Hyung, I need a meeting with Lee Joon-nim, URGENT’           

 

8 am, dizzy head, swollen eyes, bad hair day, still Shin Hye had to perform her duty, filming. She had just walked through the door way when she saw familiar car parked steadily in front of the house.

“Oppa,” She greeted.

Seung Gi drew closer. His countenance wasn’t friendly at all, the furrow between his brows was getting deeper and his lips locked tightly as if he tried his best to hold himself from blazing.

“Though night?” he remarked solemnly.

“What do you mean oppa?” she moaned coyly.

Seung Gi didn’t utter any words afterwards. He grabbed Shin Hye by her sleeve and led her to his car. “I’ll take you to the set,” he drilled.

“But-“

After some times, inside his moving car, Seung Gi slid his Tab before Shin Hye’s lap. “Read it yourself,” he snapped coldly as if an icy coat was formed on it.

PSH Secret Encounter While Lee Seung Gi was Busy Filming – Who’s The Guy??

Famous South Korean actress PSH was caught in hand having secret backstreet encounter with a mysterious guy while her fiancé, Lee Seung Gi was busy filming his newest Music Video.

The tagged photos was taken last night – showing the mysterious guy entering PSH own residence. And another photos depicted Lee Seung Gi on his MV filming set. Who was the guy PSH had secret encounter while her fiancé was busy working with?

“Oppa!” Shin Hye shrilled seeing her face exposed on the picture while the mysterious guy, who was actually Yong Hwa was only showing his back with head, covered with Jong Hyun baseball cap and yes it was last night right before her room window.

“I told you to watch your step,” Seung Gi said without looking at Shin Hye. “They didn’t mean to hit Yong Hwa, it was you they want.”

“But ottohke oppa?” Shin Hye started to cry.

Drrrt!

Drrrt!

Her sob was distracted by the vibration of her phone. She d into her bag. Picked her phone and read the message.

‘Stay away from Yong Hwa or I disclose more’

She stiffened, stopped sobbing. “Oppa,” she called Seung Gi weakly.

Seung Gi turned. “Shin ah! What happened to you?” he quickly reached her. Shook her sleeve and patted her cheek. Her face was deathly pale. It made him downright worry.

“Shin ah, gwaenchanha? Shin ah?” he shouted. “Ahjussi, hospital!” he commanded his driver laconically.

After sometimes Seung Gi paced back and forth, pinching his lower lip anxiously as the doctor examined Shin Hye.

He didn’t want this to happen, he couldn’t imagine himself living without her. He was so into Shin Hye and though she had admitted that she loved him only as her brother not lover, and she had done something that definitely hurt his manly pride, had neglected his love, brought him to the lowest level of humiliation, he still briefly wanted her to save and sound stay beside him. For he had seen Yong Hwa treated her bad, yo-yoing her heart like she was some kind of toy and its peak were the photos and the threat Shin Hye had received regarding them, those kind of thing he would never do to her. She was so precious for him. Why? He himself couldn’t find the reason.

“Low blood pressure and low sugar level,” the doctor smiled. “Your fiancé is in exhaustion,” he added. “I have giving her some shot, tomorrow we can send her home.”

Seung Gi sighed. He then made some call, he decided to stay by her side until she was fully recovered.

Busan

Lee Jong Hyun had been reading the script for almost twelve times and yet he still couldn’t memorize it. Today he had to take full action scene. It was new adventure for him though being tough was not something new.

But be in love that was exactly new to him. Yes he believed he had fallen for Seohyun. But his heart couldn’t lie, for it would beat faster whenever he think about Shin Hye. For the first time in his life his mind contradicted his heart.

Love, love was idiot, babo, illogical, and that had infected Jong Hyun from the day one Yong Hwa had talked and praised Shin Hye in front of CN Blue member. He recalled the first time he realize he had fallen for Shin hye, that time he had never met her, hadn’t talked in person but from his hyung perspective, he felt like he had known her for years.

He liked someone who was strong that he could cling to her, and he assumed he had found it in Shin Hye. For Yong Hwa had told him about how independent, clever and competitive Shin Hye was.

When Yong Hwa told him about how Shin Hye fond of his voice and how she loved Love’s in The Rain, his self composed song and when Shin Hye sang I Will Forget You, again his self composed material, he was like winning thousands dollar jackpot. Deebak.

That time he was sure he could win her heart. Not by his look, because Yong Hwa would have won it, or by his song, because Yong Hwa had more songs than him, but by his sincerity, the love and admiration that came straight from his heart.

Unfortunately, Yong Hwa had the same feeling. And he was sure if he took Shin Hye away from him, Yong Hwa would lose his passion for life, because like him, Yong Hwa also had the same amount love and admiration towards Park Shin Hye.

Jong Hyun had endured in pain and he promise to himself to love Seohyun just like he loved Shin Hye. And he was afraid he would fail.

He wanted Shin Hye, his noona, his sunbae to be her yeoja chingu. He had blamed his hyung for the photos, and the way his hyung reacted to that. Career was one thing but saving one’s dignity, a yeoja, it was way more important than those celebrity craps. If he was his hyung, he would have married her without hesitation, straight to the point and never look back.

 

----------------

I'm sorry for the late update. This story had reached its end, and each chapter will disclose the mysterious mastermind behind the photos and I add the Lee Jong Hyun one sided love, the complicated Yong Hwa and also the hero Seung Gi. Each character will stand out helping uri Shin Hye facing this problem. Expect more surprises-