Babo Yong Hwa

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Seung Gi's eyes widened upon hearing Shin Hye's words. He turned his head to face Shin Hye. She stood there beside him with eyes starring.

"Shin hye ah, you make this day as the happiest day of my life,"

Seung Gi hold her hand, moved his face closer, then kiss Shin Hye softly..

Shin Hye accepted Seung Gi's lips awkwardly. But she realized his sincerity and all her defense fell to his feet.

 

Shin Hye

I opened my lips, and I knew, he knew, I accepted him.  Seung Gi bite and deepened his kiss passionately.

My immense need of affection all of the sudden bursted. I grabbed his waist, held it closer.

He responded by holding my head with his bare hand, make it closer, intense, left no space between us.

His kissed maturely, his body warm, drenched with sweat dampened his suit. I can feel it. And I reacted maturely too, I was a bit embarrassed but I knew, he knew we're adult now. I let my self drowning in our desire.

"Don't you dare open your mouth or I won't be able to resist," Yong Hwa whispered mischievously.

"Mwo?" I open my eyes, flinched. I heard it, I heard it, I heard his voice, Yong Hwa's playful voice in the middle of Seung Gi moment.

"Mwo?" Seung Gi pulled his lips.  "Gwaencanha?" he worriedly asked. His hand was still on my shoulder. He starred at me longing for my answer.

"Aaa gwaenchan sibnida," I answered with blushing cheek.

My cheek was blushing. Aah why oh why I'm blushing like teenager whenever I think of Yong Hwa.

Seung Gi oppa cupped my cheek. "Don't blush too much gorgeous or you will mess our last scene," he smiled mischievously.

I nodded but suddenly turned my head searching for the source of the voice. But no one was there. Only me and Seung Gi oppa.

**************************

Six month later, at FNC studio.

 

Yong hwa

I watched Jong Hyun streaming his guitar.

He played Love Rides the Rain, Shin Hye's favorite song some years ago. It unconsciously brought up so much memories of us. I used to felt jealous of Jong Hyun everytime Shin Hye mesmerisly talked about how she loved his voice back then. I knew I was jealous, though she said; she did it only to tease me. But I won't let her idolized anyone else but me.

I grinned but not for long my grin turn to sigh.

"Hyung," Jong Hyun voice brought me back to reality.

"Where is the old cheerful Yong Hwa hyung?" He teased me.

"I think he left it back in Japan," Jung Shin came in smiling. Jong Hyun wink and code him to leave. He abruptly left.

 

Jong Hyun

"You know hyung, I hate seeing you like this. You... you have the ability in managing  your smiling feature during our military training back then. But now you act babo just because a woman," I, Lee Jong Hyun, the most practical member of CN Blue blurted my disappointment.

Yong Hwa smiled back then shook his head.

 

*********************************************************

Three Years Ago

 

Yong Hwa

I remembered the day I enrolled in military duty. Shin Hye was there with his brother along side CN Blue whole family to dispatch us. I saw her shed her tears as I walked with my uniform.

She walked closer and gave me her warmest hug.

"Yong Hwa ah, take a good care of yourself. Fighting! CN Blue Fighting!" She yelled her encouragement, jumping up and down like a teenager.

That was when her shoes bumped to a post she didn't see, she lost her balance.

Shin Hye tried to reach anyone close to prevent her from falling to the ground. And there was me standing in front of her. She grabbed my uniform, made me bent over to gain my own balance too.

I hold her upper body, and our face was just an inch away. So close that I could feel her breath.  My heart beat faster; our lips were so close that my playful heart forced me to do this babo action.

I peck her lips softly, in front of everyone. And I whispered, "Don't you dare open your mouth or I won't be able to resist."

She pulled me away. "Babo!" she whisyelled (yelling in whispering volume) at me.

I laughed, I laughed and I laughed, I'm happy. Somehow I knew, she will wait for me. I was proud of my self for bravely left her something to remember before my 2 years military duty, my accidental kiss.

 

Shin Hye

I didn't know why I hate to hear his playful laugh to day.

He stole a kiss from me in front of everyone not to mention the press and he acted like it was just a playful one.

Who do you think you are ya Yong Hwa?

You went on duty peacefully but I here have to deal with the press and antis because your ert acts.

I watched him gone from a far.

I've decided I won't be fooled by this babo ever again.

 

Jong Hyun

"Hyung, you want her don't you?" I spoke with my hand plucking my guitar, playing an old song 'LUCKY' by Jason Mraz..

"Aniyo, it’s not like that. I just feel like I'm the one who's being  left behind," he sighed, "Jong Hyun, I don't know what I really want," he scratched his hair in desperation.

"Tell me are you out of your mind hyung?” I scoffed.

“Shin Hye ssi, She never left you behind, she just moved forward and to tell the truth we moved forward too hyung, we marched a long with her.

For God sake, she's your friend. Why won't you be happy for her?" I starred at him, my band mate hyung.

"I don't know," he shook his head. "It hurts," he moaned in pain.

"What hurts hyung?"

He moved his shoulder forming the 'I don't know' code.

"It hurts because she won't consider you as her top priority again?" I frowned.

"Aniyo, she never considers me as her top priority ever. Don't be a fool," he defend.

"Yah I know hyung. Considering the evidences I have in my hand, this case, should’ve been very easy to solve," I saw him getting confused.

Let him be confused, he needed to be confused to be enlighted.

"Hyung, since you think you know what is her top priority which is not you hyung, and you know your top priority which obviously not her, then once again, let's leave her alone and be happy for her," I said every words clearly and carefully.

"Mwo? Chakaman, wait, you said evidence? What evidence you have?" He raised his voice like a fool.

"Your and her statements, from day one you met her until today" I smirked and answered casually.

"Ottohke, what should I do?" He pleaded asking for my help desperately.

"Ok hyung. First let your heart confronts your head," I picked a pen and paper, and start writting my points.

"1. Head said Shin Hye is my close friend
Heart said I want her attention more, more than close friends will do.

2. Head said Shin Hye is not my top priority, my top priority is my career
Heart said, she's one of my top priority, my heart jolted in happines whenever she's around rooted and supported me.

3. Head said I should not have any romantic relation to any girl now cause it will hold back my career
Heart said shin hye wont become an obstacle to my career. Cause she will always support me.

4. Head said I don't need her
Heart said what would I do without her

5. Head said let her go
Heart said grab her in

6. Head said she's just one of my professional working partner
Heart said I do my work more professional when I knew she's by my side.

7. Head said I don't love her
Heart said what is it that I'm happy with her if not love?

8. Head said to be with her it means you have to deal with the management, fans, antifans and press at the same time
Heart said she will help you through those times.

Do you have more to add to this list hyung?" I turned my head to see Yong Hwa reaction.

He was very determined hearing my lecture.

Yong hwa nodded and shook his head at almost the same time.

"I left it blank hyung, so you can fill it by your self, your own reflection. Ok hyung?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Aaa hyung, If you are not sure about your feeling and what you will face in the future regarding Park Shin Hye ssi. Then don't do anything which could harm her happy life.”

I turned my eyes on him, “Hyung, you know what makes you and Lee Seung Gi sunbae different in Shin hye's eyes is that Seung Gi sunbae  had conquered his head and follows his heart," I ended my sentence.

 

Yong Hwa

Pang pang pang pang, Jong Hyun words slapped me.

 

I remembered when I was in military training, how I long to hear her voice through the phone.

When I flirt, she always shyly said "stop it yong hwa ya. Or I will hang up and won't pick up your call no more."

The first time I have the right to make a call, I definitely called my family back in Bussan, then at my tiny little time left I called Shin hye just to checked up how well she was dealing with the press. I admitted I was worried because of my last action.

"Yoboseo," her voice rushed in.

"Shin Hye ya, its me,"

"Ya Yong Hwa," she yelled uncontrollably. “I had so much trouble because your ert action some months ago, press and antis had been very tough on me.

You turned me to queen of scandal. They pointed me as a girl who always casually kissing her co star. Yong Hwa ya, Yong Hwa, you evil," she complained not even gave me encouragement.

I chuckled as an answer to her.

"Yong hwa, I'm tired fighting alone. I can't work properly like I used to because of this scandal," she sighed.

"Shin Hye ah, mianhe,” I took a deep breath.

“My training here is hard you know. Like everyday I always think about giving up. And there I still keep holding on here. Doing my training diligently, doing my duty without complaining not just because of my family’s sake, or my fan’s sake, or my country's sake but it is also because I knew you will never forget my accidental kiss. The kiss that brought you so much trouble over and over, that you even forgot your own pain of not having me by your side," I smiled the smile that Shin Hye couldn't see. Gosssh I was so naughty back then.

"You babo! Stop joking. Yong hwa ssi, make sure you came back here safe and sound, so I can kill you," she yelled and she's gone. My time is up.
 

Yes indeed I love her, I love Park Shin Hye.

I realized now, I can face the future, the fan, the anti fan, the press, the management, the elders, the band mate, the everything with her by my side rooting and helping me.

And Yes I would do anything and everything to win her back before it’s too late.

 

*****************************************************************

Thank you for your support

Saranghae

 

Next chappy is BUSAN ENCOUNTER - there will be YONGSHIN and Lee Seung Gi and a scandal.