or Not

My Bestfriend's Wedding

"Shin ah," the mother mumbled. "About you and Yong Hwa, do you see any future there," she sipped her soup then stared blankly at her spoon.

The daughter flinched, yes she was taken aback by her mother's remarks.

"We love each other," she replied softly.

"I bet you both are," one smirk from the mother made her alert. It was going to be a though conversation, she assumed.

"Witnessing how Yong Hwa grew, from zero to what he is today, made me realize, he was such an ambitious young blood," her mother tapped her spoon as if she lost her patience in giving her daughter a piece of enlightment.

"And you on the other hand, you want a quite, warm family life that won't steal the spotlight," the spoon tapping stopped.

"Do you think Yong Hwa is ready for the next stage of romance? How about his fans? How about his career? How about his management? How about you? Are you ready?" she now stared at Shin Hye, the only daughter she had, the one whom happiness was beyond hers.

Shin Hye winced for her mother had her point there. Yong Hwa was indeed an ambitious young blood and she knew from deep inside her heart, choosing him over Seung Gi was like rolling the dice of life, her life. There would be more uncertainties than possibilities for too many obstacle to be surpassed.

"His career is his life, could you fit-in, in that?" Mrs. Park tossed some picture of the daughter and Yong Hwa.

The daughter widened her eyes, startled. It really was her and Yong Hwa, inside her apartment, taken from somewhere across her window view.

Some photos showed when Yong Hwa entered the place, others showed when she made him the pancake, and some showed when they quarreled in front of her bedroom door.

Shin Hye ran to her window examining how much range visibility the shutter-bug could possibly have through her uncovered huge rectangle sliding glass shield. Yes, with the help of long range lenses, they could see everything, and yesterday she definitely forgot closing the blinds.

Recalling what she had done in her bedroom with Yong Hwa, she quickly ran to it. And suddenly turned pale when she saw its curtain was widely opened.

Mrs. Park stood still with her buttock leaned against the serving table. Her hand was folded on her chest and her lips was tightly curled.

"Shin ah," she exclaimed. With the same facial expression, Mrs. Park grabbed her bag and pulled one particular envelope.

"This one, I didn't even have the guts to see what's inside," she handed the envelope over to Shin Hye.

Timid and scared to open, Shin Hye sighed, for she knew what was inside this envelope could be the worst nightmare she would never want to have.


Bad mood Yong Hwa drove his car from Shin Hye's apartment to FNC headquarters. Today he offered his help, directing Juniel's voice taking.

Mind conquering was never easy for him but music could shove his anxiety away. So instead of taking a day break after an exhausting Paeksang event yesterday, today Yong Hwa voluntarily went doing some work.

He met Jong Hyun who was busy plucking his guitar at one of FNC trahgSjk. That guy hadn't lost his determination towards music and guitar to be specific.

"Oh Hyung," Jong Hyun greeted.

"Ne," the older one seated next to him.

"You look tired."

"Am I?"

"And gloomy. What had happened to you Hyung?"

"Jong ah, what do you think about woman who couldn't keep her ity," Yong Hwa stared at Jong Hyun solemnly.

"Hmm," he stopped plucking his guitar. "Hyung, I think the concept of ity was created by men who thought their es were so important it changes who a woman is," he grinned.

"I'm serious," Yong Hwa frowned.

"I bet you are, but yes that's my honest opinion," the younger turned solemn.

"But what if your girl had slept with another man?" Yong Hwa pinched his lips.

"What about that? For me that's not a big deal."

"Really?" two widened eyes dug in to two wise burning eyes searching for some enlightment.

"I prefer them who speak out their mind, than them who hide their true intention, especially a girl."

"What?" Yong Hwa raised his brows.

"I mean I prefer a girl who said she had lost her ity and showed her interest in me than them who shyly said she didn't find me interesting but kept on trailing me, wishing I would make my move first," naughty smile plastered on Jong Hyun face.

"I lost you," Yong Hwa pouted.

"To make it short, ity doesn't affect my feeling towards my woman. As long as she loves or wants me and I love or want her, that's enough," again Jong Hyun smiled.

Drrrt!

Drrrt!

"Chamkanman," Yong hwa raised his five finger in front of Jong Hyun while his other hand dug in his pocket for his cell-phone.

"Yoboseo," he greted.

"Yong Hwa yah, I have to see you this instant," Shin Hye voice trembled.

"I'm busy," Yong Hwa rejected.

"Well I'm no less busy than you, but we have to talk. I'm at FNC now," she hug up and in split second the door opened.



-------------- Quite fast update from me... LOL...

Its getting intense as this story will reach its end soon.

There will be more twist ahead, but also more dooley time...

Thank you for subscribing and upvoting and commenting..... I treasure it so much

sarang hae.....