Patience

My Bestfriend's Wedding

Yong Hwa

Early in the morning Jong Hyun came to my apartment to pick me up. Our schedule was script reading at SBS headquarters.

He and I were casted as a fierce rival in winning Shin Hye's heart. Of course in the end I will be the winner.

Seohyun will also be casted as Shin Hye's rival but for her was in winning Jong Hyun's heart.

At first Jong Hyun didn't want to take this part, but our CEO encouraged him to accept this offer for these reasons:

1. Finding Mr. Destiny is a big budget drama.

2. The pairing of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye after so many years parted would gather much attention from the fans that had been waiting in an immense countless years. The magnitude of this couple will be like an erupted volcano.

3. This drama will be a huge remark for CN Blue comeback after military service.   

 

After a few days of thinking, Jong Hyun finally agreed. He had his own measurements:

1. His character is a furious villain and will do much fighting scene.

2. CN Blue will write and produce all the music and the song for the film which he thought as a challenge.

3. Seohyun will participate as a cameo.

 

I did have my own reason participating in this drama.

1. Park Shin Hye

2. PSH

3. Shin Hye

4. CN Blue will write and produce all the music and the song for the film. 

Although each of us had our own reason and measurements in participating this drama, one thing that made us equal is the smile plastered on our face.

Jong Hyun drove his car hastily. He obviously didn't want to be late as this drama was his first time becoming the main actor but there was another reason, he had to take a long route to picked Seohyun up. According to Jong Hyun, every minute counts when it came to Seohyun. He never wanted to waste every of it. He was definitely into Seohyun, I chuckled inward.

Speaking about Seohyun, my mind flied back to Busan about three years ago before I enrolled military. That time, Shin Hye was filming her CF in my hometown and stayed near my resident with her Jun oppa.

Upon knowing I was home on my vacation, Shin Hye called me between her busy schedules.

 

"Miss me?" I on the phone.

"Aniyo, I just want you to know I'm here in your hometown," Shin Hye defended on the next line.

"Aah, so? Even if you were here, you'd be too busy to accept my invitation," I exclaimed.

"Aniyo," she responded.

"Mwo? Mwo? Let me hear you said it once again. Ah don't tell me you are free this hour?" I shouted merrily.

"Aniyo," she hesitated. "But I am free today," she laughed, Shin Hye style.

I jumped off of my sofa in excitement "Come to my house, today, this hour, immediately," I commanded her.

 

We sat on a large bench at my backyard after we had early dinner at my house along with my family and Jun oppa. Now the manager was busy talking to my appa so he couldn't disturb us. I thanked appa for this.

We stared at the star quietly. "Thank you for the warm reception," she broke the silence.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation," I spoke awkwardly.

"Yong Hwa ya, do you love Seohyun?" she asked without even look at me.

"Mwo? What question is that? You know it was only a show, the we got married," I answered diplomatically.

"Aniyo, I mean since we are chingu, I want your honest answer," she turned her head took a glimpsed at me.

"Well, take it that we work together for how many times? Aaaah so many times that it came to the phase that I couldn't even count nor remember some of it. And what that made us? Lover?" I exclaimed.

She smiled. "No," she answered.

"Chingu?" I asked again.

"I don't know," she answered then laughed.

"That goes to Seohyun too. Aaaah... But since you look gorgeous today I will give you my honest answer," I grinned impishly with my eyes watching her figure attentively.

"I admire you always. You knew that all the time," I chuckled.

Shin Hye laughed shyly, her very own style.

"Then I had a crush on you during YAB but I guess you didn't want me," I cupped my cheek shyly.

"You did?" She flinched.

"You knew I did," I scolded her.

"Then during WGM, I found Seohyun was special and still is until now. But my feeling for her changed gradually, first I admit I did have a crush on her, I even think about her all the time to the point that I forgot my feeling for you. But then this one moment aaaah when I made a call to you during Banmal song, I was amazed by how you knew me so well while she obviously didn't. It turned my feeling upside down.  Henceforth I considered her as my younger sister, my dongsaeng," I stopped speaking.

"And now, my mind focused only on my work, my achievement, my passion and I assure you no time for love yet...... There Park Shin Hye chingu, my honest answer," I extended my arms, placed it under my head as I leaned back.

Yeah I was being honest about my feeling for Seohyun. But saying Shin Hye was nothing more than friend, made my heart aching.

She turned her head staring back on the sky leaving me in silence. I watched the back of her hair, I felt comfortable with her, I noticed.

"And what about you? Do you have a crush on Jang Geun Suk hyung? Yoon Shi Yoon ssi? Bong Tae Kyung ssi? Lee Wan ssi? Lee Seung Gi ssi?" I exclaimed wryly, I guessed I was jealous.

She gazed at me abruptly. "Yaah Yong Hwa, I'm a P R O, professionals doesn't have such crush on their co-worker."

 

We reached SBS and Jong Hyun quickly occupied Seohyun by practicing their line.

I stood in front of main entrance with one purpose, talk to Shin Hye. I whistled my new song for this drama.

There in the middle of my composing whistle, my eyes caught Shin Hye walking spiritlessly. Her hair was perfect but her eyes were puffy. I bet she can't sleep, I smirked. 

"Shin Hye," I called her.  Our eyes met as she weakly raised her head.

"Mwo?" She replied in furious tone.

"Hey, are you sick or something Shin Hye ya?" I tried to calm her.

"Aniyo, wae?" She frowned.

"So, be friendly," I smiled. She didn't say anything, then for a second she threw tantrum to me then she just walked pass me.

I tried to grab her wrist but I noticed other actors and fellow production staffs had arrived one by one. I had to protect her image, I let go her hand and watching her gone.

 


 

Chapter 11 teaser:

“Let go of me,” Shin Hye shouted uncontrollably.

“Wae?” I could feel my patience has gone.

“Having you near has made me feel uneasy. So don’t touch me,” she stared at me furiously.

“Shirro,” I shouted. “I want to talk. But you keep avoiding me, that’s why I wont let go this time,” I stared back at her.

“No personal matters, we’re co-worker that’s it so stop acting like a kid,” her voice turned hoarse as anger has occupied her mind.

I hitched her hand...

 

What will Yong Hwa do?

 


 

Sorry for the late update I’ve been a bit busy. Anyway, I will deliver chapter 11 today as I finished writing it.

Thank you for all your support. Sarang hae –fonsa-