I am Jealous, What about You?

My Bestfriend's Wedding

4HIM Entertainment Headquarters 2 Months Later

 

 

Shin Hye


"Shin hye ssi, don't forget tomorrow's schedule, script reading at SBS for Finding Mr. Destiny (Shin Hye next drama)," Song Chang Ui PD spoke with fatherly tone.

"Ne, PDnim."

"Jung Yong Hwa would be your co star," Song Chang Ui exclaimed.

"Mwo, Yong Hwa?" I felt disrupted.

"Ne, Lee Dong Hae cancelled his participation because of Super Junior's activities. SBS thought pairing you and Yong Hwa again would gather more viewers. One week ago silently Yong Hwa's management has approved and confirmed his participation,” he explained briefly.

"Ah ne," I tried to hide my anxiety. I have to be professional, I said to myself.
 


Out of the blue, my phone beeped. It was Seung Gi oppa.

"PDnim, excuse me then," I bowed and bade him goodbye. PD Song waved his hand allowing me to leave his office.

"Yoboseo, Seung Gi oppa," I greeted him.

"I've heard. The news has spread, you and Yong Hwa...," he couldn't keep his disappointment.

"Arasseo. But I'm professional. It’s a matter of work," I smiled.

"I believe you yeobu, but I don't believe him," he said with tons of worries.

"Aniyo I believe he's also pro," I tried to neutralize his dangle.

"Ara," he responded.

"Lunch?" I finally spoke.

"With Im Yoona ssi, join us, ok?" He answered with question tag as if he had done something wrong.

"Ahh I don't want to interfere with your business. I better stay out," I objected.

"Shin Hye ah, yeobu, it would be great if you could join us. You won't intervene to our business. Please, I beg you," Seung Gi exclaimed.

"Aniyo oppa, aaa Jun oppa called me, I better get going. Have fun, and Hwaiting," I bade Seung Gi oppa goodbye.
 


Somewhere in front of 4him entertainment front door

 

Seung Gi glimpsed at his phone. His heart was on immense fire.

Why did she never have any jealousy towards me? He sighed helplessly.

Seconds later, he dialed Im Yoona's number.

"Yoona ah, let's have lunch. I'm out of schedule."

The girl on the other line answered genuine excitement, "Ne oppa, I also have something to discuss with."
"Great, I'll meet you there."

 

Shin Hye sat and stared at Japanese garden in the centre of 4Him Entertainment building. She somehow felt empty inside. She could sense that she was in the middle of loosing both Yong Hwa and Seung Gi in a row.

She didn't blame both of them. She admitted the fact that she was always hesitant towards her own feeling. Humph, she sighed.

 

"Hello," Jun oppa tapped the pensive Shin Hye. "Ah oppa, I'm quite shock," Shin Hye protested.

"Kaja, I'm hungry."
 

 

Pisa Cafe

 

Shin Hye and Jun oppa ate in an awkward, quite atmosphere. Shin Hye eyes were empty while Jun Oppa was busy with his pasta

Three figure made an entrance to the cafe. Jun oppa glimpsed and quickly turned his eyes off them.

Seohyun laughed at Yong Hwa' dry joke. "You know Hyun ah you and Jong Hyun should make it official as soon as possible," Yong Hwa exclaimed as they waited for available table.

"Mwo? Why?" Seohyun bit her lips in mock disappointment.

"Whoaaa Seohyun, you look cute with that expression. With that I could endure my suffering," Yong Hwa uttered in disgust.

Jong Hyun shyly smiled.

 

Not far from them. “Shin Hye, please change your mood a bit," Jun encouraged her.

"What oppa? I'm okay," Shin Hye who sat with her back on them, didn't know who had just entered.

"I feel like I lost you somewhere," Jun oppa hitched his cap down to covered up his face.

 

But on his way to his table, Yong Hwa noticed Jun oppa. With his hilarious personality, he stopped by to greet him, without knowing it was shin Hye who sat in front of Jun.

 

"Hyung," he shouted. "Is everything settled for tomor....." His words ended when he saw Shin Hye.

A creepy silence mingled with their furious glance.

 

"Shin Hye ah," Yong Hwa bowed. It is still clear in his mind, the memory of Seung Gi and Shin Hye kissed each other passionately with her eyes looking at him. "Disgusting," Yong Hwa murmured under his breath.

"Jung Yong Hwa ssi," Shin Hye smirked wryly. She would never forget the way Seohyun answered her call.

"I'm sorry but Yong Hwa oppa is taking a bath now."

"Disgusting," Shin Hye grinned.

"Geurom, I should get going, joined the two Hyuns over there. Please assist me for our script reading tomorrow," He kept his anger in smile.

Shin Hye maneuvered a bit and in a glance she found Jong Hyun and Seohyun waiting for Yong Hwa. The pain extracted in her chest blurted out from .

"Exactly, that's what I need. Your cry for help," she said irritatingly.

"Mwo?" He responded.

"Your fault," Shin hye answered.

"You're pathetic," Yong Hwa smirked. "I regret my courtesy to you," he growled.

"Ha, I don't need your fake courtliness."

 

Her words slapped Yong Hwa's inner self. He stepped away, regaining his composure. He knew she was one hundred percent right.

He faked his anger even he faked his mock courtliness, for the truth deep inside his heart was, he wanted to hug her the first moment he saw her in that restaurant.

He didn't speak a word; he bowed to Shin Hye and Jun oppa. She ignored him.

Jun oppa gawked as he just witnessed the fierce argument, but he still managed to smile to Yong Hwa. "Lovers fight," he murmured.

 

Shin Hye room

She held her pillow, crying like a baby. She didn't mind arguing with him. She was sad and mad at the same time when she saw Yong Hwa with Seohyun. She was deadly jealous and she couldn't do anything except accepting it big heartedly. She’s engaged. That’s the truth.


 

Yong Hwa's Room

He couldn't sleep at all. It made no sense, why I acted like a babo, he sighed.

Yah I was babo because I was jealous period, he smiled.

But why should Shin Hye become mad today? Was she jealous too?

He jumbled his hair. Why why why.... Then he remembered it was Seohyun who picked her call that day.

Whoaa was she jealous of Seohyun? Was her outraged behavior occurred because she was jealous?

He then laughed. Look who's faking now yaa Shin Hye? He shouted in his whispering volume.

Tomorrow I will tell her everything.

 

The Next Day

Unlike cheerful Yong Hwa, Shin Hye spiritlessly entered SBS building.

She wished not to cross path with yong hwa, except at the script reading session.

But she couldn't hide her anger when she saw Yong Hwa stood in front of her with his mischievous smile.

 


 

Thank you for your continous supports.....

saranghae- fonsa