Love # Jealousy

My Bestfriend's Wedding

I heard that romance can lead to heartbreak. That sounds medically dangerous so I think I will stick to friendship, thank you very much. [SpongeBob]

 

 

"Seung Ri ah," Shin Hye cupped .

"Yaaah noona, what are you doing here? You're gonna be in a big trouble," Seung Ri slammed and quickly locked the door.

From inside they could hear the sound of people approaching.

"Ottohke Seung Ri ah?" Shin Hye paced back and forth in front of the guys.

"Just calm down and put this on noona," Seungri passed a face sized eye glasses to her. "That will instantly conceal your swollen eyes," he nodded.

 

Felt anxious, Lee Seung Gi still manage to walk the stage together with Yoona in a wide smile.

'Where is she? where did Yong Hwa take her? What he's been up to? Aaargh I can't hold it any longer,' He muttered inward for he couldn't keep his mind off of Shin Hye.

"Seung Gi ssi, about our still airing drama 'Love Train', will it lead us winning the best actor and actress next year?" Yoona teased the audience amidst presenting the award. The crowd shouted uproariously by her remarks.

"Hmm Yoona ssi, in view of our drama rating, story, and our acting, I'm one hundred percent sure, we're going to bag the award, next year," Seung Gi turned his eyes to the shouting crowd.

"Am I right?" He asked warmly. Again the crowd shouted crazily, confirming Seung Gi's remark. "Kamsahabnida," Seung Gi bowed to them.

Suddenly Seung Gi turned solemn. He gripped the mike, and softly open his mouth, "Park Shin Hye ssi, wherever you are, saranghae," out of the blue he blurted his words. His heart beat faster as he wished Shin Hye would hear it.

Yoona and other fellow actors were startled by his out of context confession. Some of them gasped, the other stiffened but the sudden awkwardness was dropped by the squealing shout from the crowds.

Well not everyone was delighted over Seung Gi's remarks.

 

A While ago

G-dragon and TOP rushed into the room the minute Seungri opened the door and quite surprised seeing Yong Hwa and Shin Hye was in their changing room.

"Oh, CN Blue Yong Hwa ssi," the deep voice of Choi Seung-hyun aka TOP filled the room breaking the awkwardness as he proffered his arms hitting for Yong Hwa's handshake.

"Seung Hyun ssi," Yong Hwa smiled while he shook TOP's hand.

"Park Shin Hye ssi," TOP turned his head to Shin Hye whose eyes widened to see the ever charming TOP.

"Shin Hye ah, I was just wondering, how come every time I see you, you're getting prettier and even prettier," he uttered his killing words.

"Stop it hyung, look at noona, she's blushing. She's your biggest fan," the big mouth Seungri butted in.

"Seungri ah," she hit Seungri shyly leaving Yong Hwa in imminent jealous.

"Aish chincha? Why don't you tell me earlier," TOP teased Shin Hye while starring on her eyes.

"Ji Young ssi," Yong Hwa shouted loudly shifting the topic. He then shook G-Dragon's hand.

"How's business after military?" G-Dragon spoke courteously.

"Deebak," Yong Hwa winced citing that CN Blue had hit the jackpot on their after military comeback album. The rocker then quietly paced towards Shin Hye to take the drooling lady away, but Seungri grabbed her first.

"Hyung, sorry for the interruption but noona still has her presenting task," Seungri exclaimed as was about to drag Shin Hye from being enticed by TOP's charm. The noona looked at him in disappointment. She was definitely captivated by TOP's mysterious gaze, and craving for more words from him.

But Seungri shook his head giving her the cue to quickly get out of the room.

"Seung Hyun ssi, then," she bowed to TOP and smiled to Kwon Ji Young aka G-dragon.

Both Yong Hwa and Shin Hye took their step leaving the room.

"Hyung, you should lightened up a bit and keep your jealousy under your hat, it was too obvious," Seungri whispered as Yong Hwa passed himby on his way out.

Shin Hye threw an angry gaze at Yong Hwa the moment Seungri closed the door.

"What?" He widened his eyes innocently, as they walk towards the stage from its back.

"What have you done?" She blurted her accumulating anger.

"What have I done? For your information, It was you who slobbered over that Seung Hyun guy," he countered.

"What? What do you mean by Seung Hyun guy? Come on Yong Hwa, I'm talking about your accusation towards me," Shin Hye slowed her pace.

"What accusation?" Yong Hwa frowned.

"Aish, forget it," Shin Hye quickened her step.

But then Yong Hwa grabbed her wrist vigorously. "I miss you, didn't you notice it?" He moaned helplessly.

Shin Hye starred at Yong Hwa. "You're the one who ignored my calls, my messages and now you're talking about missing me? Ridiculous," she pouted.

"Can't you see that I'm jealous?" Yong Hwa ducked his head.

"Jealous?" She was flustered, "what have I done that I deserve your jealousy?" She snorted. "You kissed Seung Gi, You drooled over TOP and -"

"A what? I've told you, I didn't kiss Seung Gi, and about TOP oppa, its just a fan admiration. Yong Hwa ah, you are full of accusation, your jealousy is starting to get very annoying," She retorted wryly while coldly examining Yong Hwa's facial expression.

"But Shin Hye ah, I'm like this because I love you," Yong Hwa murmured weakly realizing his excessive jealousy. "And I witnessed you kissing Seung Gi," He defended what he stood for.

Shin Hye wasn't moved at all. She was startled by Yong Hwa's reply but that wasn't what she needed, "Your love is useless, you never trust me," She yanked her hand.

"Is this what you really want? Separation?" Yong Hwa hissed, almost shout.

Shin hye was taken aback. She didn't know what to answer. Of course she didn't want any separation but she needed Yong Hwa's trust.

She was about to blurt her words when they heard distant sound of Lee Seung Gi's remark, "Park Shin Hye ssi, wherever you are, saranghae."

Yong Hwa widened his eyes. Desperately angry, he blurted, "Well I think you've got what you want," he spun and drew away from Shin Hye.

"Fine," Shin Hye retorted back.



"Uri Shin Hye, what happened to your face?" Shin Hye's stylist quickly and attentively done her make up before finally she walked on the stage looking tired but gorgeous.

The crowds shouted crazily mentioning Lee Seung Gi name when they saw Shin Hye.

Shin Hye shyly waved to the crowds. "Thank you for your support," she exclaimed.


At the celebration party, Seung Gi roved his eyes around, but couldn't find Shin Hye.

He went upstairs to the VIP room, greeted everyone just to ask whether they unintentionally saw Shin Hye. But no one seemed to know where she was.


Disappointed, he went out of the building, walked to the parking lot passing the beautifully arranged trees heading to his car.

He glanced at a familiar figure standing in the dark. Her back leaned and unconsciously brushed her coat against the wall, ignoring the frigid gust of wind square in her face.

Seung Gi leaned his back next to Shin Hye with his hand covered in his pocket..

"Mianhae," he muttered apologetically without looking at her.

"I was worried thus I said that words."

"I just want to say, no matter what, I will still love and support you. Too bad, I said it in a wrong time and a wrong place," he ducked his head.



"Oppa, thank you," Shin Hye fidgeted. "I don't know what to say, but I think me and Yong Hwa is really over now," Shin Hye wiped her teary eyes. "His jealousy is killing me," again she sobbed.

"Mianhae, I know this is my fault," Seung Gi lifted his back and moved so he could stand face to face with Shin Hye.

"Oppa, it hurts so bad," Shin Hye rubbed her chest.

Seung Gi pulled her closer and give her a huge hug.

"I know this is wrong, but Shin Hye ah, I really really love you," he uttered his words.

"No oppa, you just felt pity for me," Shin Hye replied between her sob.

Seung Gi caressed her hair softly. "I won't make you cry like this," he whispered lightly.

Shin Hye startled and out of the sudden she pushed Seung Gi away.

"Mianhae oppa," she murmured, almost unheard.



"Seung Gi ssi," a husky voice filled the air. Seung Gi turned back to see Yong Hwa stood still with perplexed face.

"Yong Hwa ah," Shin Hye. said weakly like a caught flat-footed thief.

"Why did you make her cry?" Seung Gi blurted in a blatant anger.

"For your information sir, I love her. Shin Hye, I love you," Yong Hwa stared at Shin Hye plead for forgiveness.

"Seung Gi ssi, I love her and she loves me and I know I have mistakenly made her cry, made her sad, made her mad, but above all I will try my best to make her happy, so if you really love her, please let her go," Yong Hwa downed on bended knees.



Shin Hye maneuvered on bed. Her heart felt light as if a huge stone had been removed from top of it.

Her phone rang. She reluctantly picked it.

"Yoboseyo," she greeted.

"Shin Hye ah," a mature voice rushed in.

"Ne eomma," Shin Hye stretched her muscle lightly.

"I'm on my way to your apartment, love you," her mother hung up.

Shin Hye lay her head. What about last night? She tried to reminisce.

"Jagiya," someone whispered to her ear.

"Saranghae, and we were good last night, like a screw fits the bolt."

Shin Hye turned around and got shock to see a young lad before her, and handsome. "Jung Yong Hwa!"

"Jagiya, lets do it again, like we did last night," he teased.

"No! You have to go, out, out, palli, palli, my mother's on her way here, ottohke, ottohke."




 


Mianhae for too late up date, I tried to deliver updates quicker since this story will soon reach its end. I will put some twist for our couple. A bitter twist.

And to all readers, Happy New Year 2014 .... As well as Merry belated Christmas for those who celebrate it...




Gumawo, salamat.