Motives

My Bestfriend's Wedding

There are two "I"s in "motivation." That’s why people who have it work twice as hard! - spongebob

Yong Hwa was saved, but their photos were spread all over the floor.

The loud thud echoed when one particular chair hit Jong Hyun's favorite guitar, scattering all of its strings.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Jung Shin peeked in.

"Hyung!" Min Hyuk chirped.

"Yah hyung, my guitar!" Jong Hyun shouting.

Jong Hyun made a beeline for his guitar, gently rubbing it, saying his comfort words like a mother to her baby.

Jung Shin towering figure bent down picking some of those photos and his eyes suddenly widened.

"Hyung?" He asked for confirmation from Yong Hwa.

His what so he called hyung, whom he respects so much nodded and in split second grabbed those photos from his palm.

"Harbinger of doom," Jung Shin whispered weakly not even had the guts to look at Shin Hye.

Min Hyuk on the other hand was out of supervision. Beyond picking and giving a slight glimpse, he totally took mental inventory on some of the photos. He smirked as if he enjoyed the view, and stopped only when Yong Hwa snatched them away from him.

"We're dead," Min Hyuk spoke eventually.

"Ani," Jong Hyun smirked without even turning his eyes off of his guitar.

"The only solution I can think of is marry them off, before those pictures leaks," he then turned his head up facing Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa stared at Shin Hye, his lovely jagiya, the thought of being lifetime partner with the one he adore the most made him giddy.

And Shin Hye was no less giddy than him. Her face was reddened.

Yong Hwa secretly grabbed Shin Hye by her waist, inclined before her ear and whispered, "let's make you Mrs. Jung," he teased.

"And produce dozens of little Yong Hwa," Shin Hye grinned.

Yong Hwa then pulled her closer, embraced her tight, sniffing her hair as if no one was around.

"Get a room will you hyung," Jung Shin pouted.

"In time like this, when we are busy thinking about how to save us from calamity, you shouldn't do such lovey dovey thing," Min Hyuk chirped.

At almost the same time Lee Seung Gi and his cousin talk the serious talk.

This morning he too had received the copy of the photos before his doorstep.

"What should we do?" Seung Gi slid the photos to Lee Joon who had work as an investigation journalist for almost fifteen years.

"How did you find this?" Lee Joon replied.

"Someone drop it in front of my door?" Seung Gi bitterly said as if someone had stabbed him square at his heart.

"Apparently someone tried to ruin your relationship with Shin Hye," said the cousin.

"Aniyo, we've broke up," Seung Gi sagged into a chair.

"Are you kidding?" towards Seung Gi, Lee Joon tossed one photo where Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were coiled one to another.

Again the avalanche of pain filled his chest. Seeing Shin Hye in someone else's arms had made his blood seethed.

"Oddly enough, I haven't heard about it" the cousin pointed a finger at Seung Gi's freshly made coffee, and simply took a sip of it.

Seung Gi drifted in his own misery while his eyes hooked on the ghastly picture.

"We haven't announce it yet, not until their drama end," Seung Gi sighed.

"Oh," Lee Joon gaped and continued, "Don't sweat it, I'll help you find who that bastards is," Lee Joon grimaced.

"Money? I'll give you money, hyung," Seung Gi gasped.

"Aniyo, don't try to be funny now Seung Gi ssi, with your fastidious mind you should've known what I want."

"What do you want Hyung?" Seung Gi furrowed his brows. "Should I set up a date with Im Yoona?" Seung Gi smirked.

"Clever."

"Is that all?" his lips slanted wryly.

"Tsk I prefer the whole SNSD but Yoona would be enough," Lee Joon grinned.

"Deal," Seung Gi smiled to his helpful irksome cousin.

"And why did you break up with your Shin Hye. I thought you're going to make it to the altar," Lee Joon inched the photos again, this time slowly and warily.

"She loves that CN Blue guy instead of me," his countenance changed so did his voice.

"Tsk Love, from this picture, all I can see its not love but-" Lee Joon stopped voicing, his eyes still locked onto one particular photo.

Then like he was being possessed, he paged through all of them again and again with lips creased.

After some times he jolted, scooped all the photos up, fixed his hat and threw a glimpse to his dear cousin.

"Don't forget about Yoona, I think I know who did this," Lee Joon said with smile.



The CN Blue boys were milling around Yong Hwa and Shin Hye as if they were Sherlock Holmes. Now their manager had joined them.

"I object the idea of marry them off," Ji Sub, the manager that Blue boys respected so much pouted.

"Yah hyung," Yong Hwa snapped, felt a bit disappointed.

"So hyung what should we do?" Min Hyuk chirped.

"Aniyo. Its not like that. I'm not against you marrying Shin Hye ssi, its just don't do it now. You still have too many things to do, don't jeopardize your career," Ji Sub murmured under his breath.

"But we have to act faster than media," Jong Hyun remarked.

Yong Hwa stared at Shin Hye with his large bobbling eyes, "I'm sorry jagiya, but I think we're not ready for marriage yet."

"But-," again Min Hyuk chirped, the idea of becoming best man for his hyung's wedding had occupied his mind.

"What do you think about this Shin Hye?" Ji Sub butted in sullenly.

"I my self think marrying Yong Hwa in this kind of motivation is not right," Shin Hye conceded laconically.

"So hyung, do you have another plan? Should we disclose this to FNC?" Yong Hwa asked worriedly.

"First you and Shin Hye should focus on your drama and make sure you both stick to the old bestfriend idea."

Drrt!

Drrt!

"Yoboseyo," Shin Hye greeted.

"Ne oppa, ne oppa, I'll be right there," she hung up.

"Guys, I'm sorry but I have to leave now," Shin Hye stood up without even looking at Yong Hwa.

"Ok noona, see you soon, take care," Min Hyuk and Jung Shin spoke almost in unison, while Jong Hyun just giving his smile.

"Ji Sub ssi," she bowed.

"Don't you dare leaving this room, young lady," Yong Hwa's voice echoed through out the room.

Shin Hye ignored him.

"Park Shin Hye," again Yong Hwa exclaimed leaving other CN Blue boys and Ji Sub stiffened.

"Yong Hwa! I really have to go now. If you don't want to marry me now then let me go," Shin Hye barked.

"Who said I don't want to marry you, I just need more time," the tension raised between Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.

"Arasseo! Yah Babo! I have to meet Seung Gi, he's with my eomma now," Shin Hye paced faster as she stepped over the door.

"Did she say Seung Gi?" Yong Hwa barked asking for confirmation from other CN Blue member.

The three of them nodded.

"Whoaa," he groaned disgustingly and made his way trailing Shin Hye down.

"Shin ah," he shouted.

"Yah Yong Hwa," the girl startled.

"Did you say you're going to meet Lee Seung Gi?" He asked furiously.

"Ne."

"Don't go, I forbid you," he grabbed her hand.

"This is important its about our photos, I think Seung Gi oppa has some important information."

"I'm coming with you," Yong Hwa hissed making his way to hop on his jagiya's car.

"Stop that nonsense, don't you dare go anywhere without my permission," Ji Sub shouted as he walk closer.

"But Hyung-" Yong Hwa spun around in objection.

"Focus Yong Hwa, focus," Ji Sub snapped.

"Ah ye, mianhae."

"Shin Hye ssi, I guess you should go by yourself from now on, for the sake of him and CN Blue," Ji Sub said solemnly.

"Shin ah," Yong Hwa moaned.

"Yong ah, this is the best for us. Let's focus on our work first while Ji Sub oppa settle things back to where it is supposed to be. And I settle my things with eomma," She said with her teary eyes.

Somewhere in the middle of Seoul, in one particular cafe, Seung Gi, Mrs. Park and Shin Hye sat solemnly. "Shin Hye ah," Mrs. Park broke the silence. "Stay away from Yong Hwa, and your photos would be safe," she said wryly. "Yah eomma, what do you mean by that," Shin Hye pouted. "I didn't mean anything," her lips slanted. "Ajummeoni found this inside her car," Seung Gi slid a piece of paper.

Stay away from Yong Hwa, and your photos would be safe - that what was written on it.