"You're A Liar"

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hana's POV)

-1 Month Later-

Oppa decided that he wanted to get married as soon as possible. My parents both happily agreed with Oppa. Jay Lai Oppa and I are getting married in a week. I'm so happy. Oppa and I have arranged everything and we are almost ready for the big day. I just need to buy my wedding dress and Oppa needs to buy his tuxedo. So today, we decided to go shopping for them. I brought Umma and my friend JeeNi with us. Oppa went to the guys section so he wouldn't see me in my dress until our wedding day. I was planning on surprising Oppa with my dress. There were many dresses, I felt like a kid in a candy store! All the dresses were so beautiful. I don't even know where to start. Umma and JeeNi each picked out two dresses for me and I picked out two more. I tried the dresses on one by one. I came out and showed them. They liked all the dresses I tried on, but it just didn't go with me. They just aren't the one. So I tried on my dress that I picked. The employee helped me put it on, I looked in the mirror and I can't believe myself! I looked so beautiful! I felt like a princess! I began to cry. This is the dress! This is the one.

"How do you like this dress?" The employee asked me.

“I love this dress." I told her.

"Good, this dress fits you well. You look beautiful." She said.

“Thank you." I said.

"Let's go show your Umma and JeeNi how beautiful you look." She said and helped me hold my dress from the back to where they were. I stood on the platform in front of them and their mouths were opened. Umma began to cry too.

"Umma, why are you crying?" I asked her but I began to cry as well.

"I’m crying because, my daughter looks so beautiful in this dress." Umma said.

"Hana, this is the dress!" JeeNi said.

“I know.. This one is the one." I told them.

"Wow, Hana, Jay Lai Oppa will be very surprised with your beauty!" JeeNi said with a bright smile.

"I hope so.." I smiled. The dress was really expensive but Umma didn't mind.

"This dress of yours, Umma is willing to pay because it’s for my only daughter. There is no such thing as a price limit for my baby. Hana, you are very lucky to have Jay Lai Oppa. Umma is so proud of the women you’ve become; I love you Hana." Umma said. I hugged her. I'm so happy my life is almost complete.

(Nali’s POV)

Over these past couple of weeks, I haven't really seen Oppa. But there isn't a day that Oppa doesn't talk to me. Oppa would call me every day. As I was walking around down town with Rita, she stopped me at a wedding shop.

"Rita, why did we stop here?" I asked her.

"You don't want to go inside and look for you wedding dress? I know you two are going to get married soon." Rita said with a smile.

"Rita! Not now!" I said and jokingly hit her. I walked on, but I stopped dead on my spot. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yah! Nali! Why did you stop?!" Rita asked me. I didn't answer her. Rita looked to the direction where I was looking. She gasped. My tears started to trickle down my cheeks.

"Jay Lai Oppa.." I said.

"What is he doing in there wearing a tuxedo?!" Rita asked out loud. I honestly don’t know. Soon we saw three women walk up to Oppa. One of the girl's was so beautiful. She ran up to Oppa and hugged him from behind. Oppa held onto her hands and turned around to face her. They looked so happy. Oppa was smiling to her; his smile was full of love. I looked at the girl's hand, she also had a ring. That ring.. It is the same ring as mine... Oppa leaned in closer to her. He gave her a kiss on the forehead then her lips. I felt my heart shatter into millions of little pieces.

"That bastard! He’s getting married to Korea’s top model Kim Hana Ji?” Rita yelled out. I ran away from the wedding shop. Rita ran after me.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Rita yelled out. I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going. But I wanted to get away from here. I kept on running.

"YAH!! Nali! Stop running! You’re going to get h-!!!!" I heard Rita call out after me and run to catch up to me.

"O..Oppa, how can you do this to me?! You said you were busy at work.. You’re a liar!" I said and kept crying. I couldn't see where I was going because my tears were burning my eyes. I just kept on running.

*BEEP BEEP!!* I heard a car honk at me.

"Ahh…" I screamed out and fell to the ground. The car stopped a few inches in front of me. My heart was beating at a very fast pace. The driver came out of the car. He came running up to me. His hair was black and he was tall. He was handsome. He looked so familiar.

"Miss, are you okay?! Did you get hurt anywhere?" He asked me and helped me up.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you. I'm sorry." I told him and bowed.

"I'll take you to the hospital." He said. I shook my head no, Rita finally caught up to me.

"OMO! Nali! Are you okay? You’re so clumsy?! All because of that stupid man, you almost lost your life!" Rita yelled at me. I began to cry again. Why did she have to mention him again? I slowly walked away even with a little pain in my legs.

"Yah! Wait!" Rita said and walked after me. She helped me get back to my condo. She stayed with me the whole day and kept me company. She also cried with me. Rita is a good friend of mine, she never left my side. I'm so lucky to have her.

"Rita, it hurts! My heart hurts!" I cried to her as she held me.

"Nali.. it's okay. I know it hurts. Just cry it all out. But after a couple of days, don't waste anymore tears for him." Rita comforted me as she swayed me back and forth.

(Hyun Joong's POV)

I have just come back to Seoul from Thailand. I haven’t been home for quite a long time. I’ve always been busy with work, traveling from one place to another. My little sister is getting married. I'm so happy for her. I came to congratulate her on her wedding day. As I was driving to the wedding shop, someone ran in front of my car.

*BEEP BEEP!!* I honked the horn. She fell to the ground. Did I hurt her?! I asked myself. I rushed out of my car and rushed to her side. She had long black hair, fair white skin tone. She looked like a fallen angel.

"Miss, are you okay?! Did you get hurt anywhere?" I asked her.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you. I'm sorry." She said. Why is she saying sorry to me? I'm the one who almost ran her over!

"I'll take you to the hospital." I told her. She shook her head no. Then a lady came running up to us.

"OMO! Nali! Are you okay? You’re so clumsy?! All because of that stupid man, you almost lost your life!" The lady began to yell at her. She began to cry. I wanted to stop her from yelling at her because she just almost lost her life. The girl slowly walked away, she was limping. The lady walked after her and helped her. I hope she's okay. Why is she so clumsy? She could have gotten hurt and even worse! Why is she even crying? Because of a guy? Aish! Stupid man and stupid women! I thought to myself.

 

 

 

(Nali’s POV)

That night, flashbacks of what I saw earlier kept coming back to haunt me. I held onto my phone tightly, hoping that Oppa will call me. I waited for Oppa's message. I waited for Oppa's call, but he never did any of that. I tossed and turned in bed. Soon, Rita came into my room and took my phone away from me.

"Rita! Give it back!" I said and sat up on bed, trying to get my phone back from her.

"Nali, please stop doing this to yourself. Just forget about that stupid man. You'll find someone better. You deserve so much better than him." Rita said. She turned off my phone and set it down on the night stand.

"Get some sleep, you have another show tomorrow. But if you don't want to attend, then tell me okay? I'll cancel it." Rita said.

"Rita.. Thank you." I said to her.

"No problem, don't think too much. Friends never leave each other. I'll be in the other room if you need anything." Rita said and left. She turned off the lights and closed the door behind her. I looked at my phone; I my phone again. There was a new message from Oppa. My heart felt heavy. Should I read it? I took a deep breath and opened the message.

"Nali, Oppa's free now. I want to see you. Meet me at the cafe near your condo. I’ll be waiting." I put my phone down and I got ready to go meet him.

"This will be the last time that I'll see you." I told myself. I walked to the cafe and I took a deep breath before I entered the shop. There I saw Oppa sitting at a table.

"Nali, over here!" Oppa waved. I walked over to Oppa and sat down on the opposite side from him.

"Nali, I missed you so much!" Oppa said with a big smile. I died a little inside, hearing him say that knowing that it was a lie.

"Really Oppa? I did too, but not anymore." I said. Oppa's smile dropped.

"Why not anymore? Is it because you’re mad at Oppa? Are you mad because Oppa was working too much?" He asked with a soft smile.

"No Oppa. I'm not mad because of that. I think this should be the last time that we should see each other." I told him, trying to hold back the tears.

"Why? Nali. Tell me. What did I do wrong?" He asked.

"What did you do wrong?! Oppa, explain to me why you were at a wedding shop today?! Why were you wearing that tux? Why were you there with another girl and her family? Why did you guys hug and kiss? You guys were so happy. EXPLAIN!" I yelled.

"Na-Nali, how.. How did you know?" Oppa asked.

"Is this all you can say? Go back to her Oppa, I don't need you. This whole time, you’ve lied to me. I was never the only one." I yelled. I got up and was going to walk away from our table, but he stopped me.

"Nali, let me explain!" Oppa said.

"Nali, I love you. You know that. I have to marry this girl because my family and her family are close friends. They want us to get married. I can't stop this marriage. But I really only love you Nali. Please believe me." Oppa said as he held onto my hands. I took the ring that he gave me off my finger. I turned around and took his hand. I opened his hand and laid the ring on his palm.

"Take it back Oppa. I don't need something that someone already has. In this world, there’s nothing I hate more than a cheater and a liar! I wish both you and her happiness. Love her a lot okay?" I said and walked out of the cafe. He just stood there like a statue calling out my name repeatedly. Luckily, it was quiet and no one was there. No news reporters to be seen. I wiped my tears and headed back to the condo. I don't need a guy like him. Yes it may hurt now, but it will be worth it later. I wish him luck.

(Hana's POV)

After we were finished shopping for our wedding dress and tux, Oppa and I went out to eat because it was getting late and we didn't eat anything all day. Umma and JeeNi went to get the brides maids ready for the big day. While we were happily eating together, Oppa looked at his watch.

"Oh no, I'm late!" Oppa said. I put my chopstick down.

"Late for what Oppa?" I asked him.

"I'm late for a meeting. The company has a meeting tonight for the new rules at work." Oppa said.

"Oh Oppa, you should go.." I told him.

"Okay, Oppa's sorry. Do you want Oppa to bring you home first?" He offered. I smiled.

"No it’s okay Oppa. You’re already late, just hurry and get there safely." I told him. Oppa gave me a kiss and left. Right after Oppa left, I walked out after him. Oppa texted someone on his phone and he was smiling the whole time while texting. After he finished texting, he began to walk away. He was walking in the wrong direction, the company isn't that way, and it’s the other way. What is Oppa up to? I thought to myself. Does he really have a meeting? I questioned myself. I decided to follow Oppa. Oppa entered a cafe. I waited outside; I hid myself so he wouldn't see me. He sat down at a table for two. Is he meeting someone? I asked myself. Then I saw a girl walk in. She sat down in front of Oppa. Oppa was smiling from ear to ear. He looked so happy. But the girl didn't look happy. I couldn’t really see who she is because she had sun glasses on. After they were talking, Oppa's smile faded. They looked like they were arguing with each other. The girl got up and was going to leave. But Oppa held onto her hand! Why?! Oppa talked again then the girl removed a ring from her finger. That ring.. It’s the same ring as mine… My tears were falling. I can't believe that this is happening. Oppa is cheating on me. She gave him the ring and walked out of the cafe. Oppa... how could you do this to me? I thought you loved me. You told me I was the only one. I cried to myself. I called my driver to pick me up from the cafe and he drove me home. I am not going to go back to that condo. I'm going to go back home where I'm loved and I feel safe. I locked myself in my room and cried alone. My heart was shattered. Our wedding day is coming up. Can I still marry a man who did this to me? But I love him so much. I can’t live without him.