Fire Eun Jae

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

I’ve decided to fly to Phuket right away after just landing in Korea from Japan. I guess I really do miss Nali. I flew in my private jet to the resort that Nali was staying at. By the time I got there, it was exactly 11:25 am. I wanted to surprise Nali, I wonder how Nali will react when she sees me. I went straight to Nali’s room to see if she was there, but she wasn’t. I only found her cell phone on the night stand, beside her bed. Maybe she didn’t bring her phone because she’s with Rita. So I decided to call Rita to see where they were at. I still didn’t want Nali to know that I’m here.

“Hello?” Rita answered.

“Hello Rita, is Nali with you?” I asked her.

“No Nali isn’t with me, she didn’t want to come swimming with me.” She answered.

“Do you know where she’s at? She left her phone in the room.” I asked Rita.

“Wait what? How do you know that she left the phone in her room? Are you here?” Rita questioned back.

“Yeah, I’m here. So where is she?” I asked.

“That’s weird; it’s very unlikely of Nali to leave her phone. She usually takes it with her wherever she goes.” Rita said. After hearing that, I had a bad feeling that something isn’t right.  

“I’ll go help you find her.” Rita said as she hung up the phone. I rushed out of the room and went to look for Nali. Not wanting to waste time, I went to the front desk to ask if they’ve seen Nali.

“Ah, yes; she went into the sauna room earlier. She should be out by now.” The lady at the front desk told me. I thanked her and went straight to the Sauna. I was going to go into the sauna room but there were two separate rooms, one for guys and one for girls. I knew that I couldn’t go into the girls room so I called Rita.

“Rita can you go into the Sauna room to see if Nali is in there?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I’m on my way there now.” Rita got here fast and went straight into the room as I waited outside the room. After Rita went inside, I heard her scream.

“Oh my god, Nali!!” Rita screamed out loud.

“Nali!” I called her name before barging into the girls’ sauna room, not caring about anything else but Nali.

I ran inside and found Nali passed out on the ground, . What happened to her? I quickly grabbed a robe and put it over her and carried her out of the sauna room. Her lips were so pale and she was covered in sweat. How did this happen to her? I walked past the workers in the Spa and Sauna and they were all shocked.

“What happened?”

“Oh my god!” they said to each other.

“Call the doctor now!” I yelled out as I walked past them.

“Yes sir...” They panicked and called for a doctor. If anything happens to Nali, I’ll shut down this whole resort! I carried Nali to her hotel room and laid her on the bed.

“Rita could you grab a dress for Nali and dress her please?” I asked her.

“Of course.” Rita said, still panicking a bit. I looked at my watch and it was 12:00 pm, why isn’t the doctor here yet?! Maybe this doctor, doesn’t need this job either! Nali still hasn’t woken up since we brought her out of there. After a few more minutes, the doctor finally arrived.

“Hello, I’m doctor Patdani.. I’ll be checking on the patient now.” He said as he went over to Nali and began examining her. After examining her, he turned to us and removed his stethoscope.

“How is Nali?” I asked Dr. Patdani.

“The patient is very dehydrated and very weak. She’s been in the sauna for too long. The maximum time that a person should be in the sauna is 15-25 minutes tops. It seems to me that she’s been in there for more than an hour. I’ve started an IV for her. She should be okay now, she just needs rest.” Explained the dr.

“If you have any other questions, please feel free contact me. If there’s nothing else, I’ll take my leave now.” He said as he handed me his number.

“Thank you for your help.” Rita and I thanked him before he left. Nali’s and Rita’s manager was in the room too.

“I’m terribly sorry about what happened.” She apologized to me.

“Please don’t fire me, I promise I’ll take better care of Nali in the future.” She begged. I looked over at Nali who was still unconscious. I wasn’t expecting things to be like this. I don’t want to see her lying in bed in this condition. I imagined her smiling so brightly when she saw me.

“I will let it go this time. But don’t let anything like this happen again.” I told her.

“Thank you, thank you.” She said with much relief.

“But I want you to check the surveillance camera to see what really happened. Something doesn’t seem right.” I told her.

“Okay I’m on it.” She said as she made her way to the front desk to see the footage. Rita went with her too. I pulled up a chair and sat next to Nali. I held onto her hand that had the IV on it and gently kissed her hand. I tucked her hair away from her beautiful face. I should postpone the photo shoot to until she recovers. No one will dare to stop me. Things always go the way I want it to. As long as she feels better, that’s all that matters to me.

“What were you doing in the sauna for so long?”  I asked Nali, knowing she probably won’t answer my question. After about 20 minutes, my phone rang. It was a call from Rita.

“Hyun Joong… you might want to take a look at this footage.” Rita said.

“Okay, send the footage to my phone. I’m not leaving her alone.” I told her.

“I got you.” Rita said, hanging up the phone.

*Ding*

It was a video message of the footage they wanted me to see. I opened up the video and saw that Nali went into the sauna at 10:40 am. Then I saw Eun Jae following her inside. At 10:50, Eun Jae walked out of the sauna room. Eun Jae looked so suspicious when she came out of the room, looking left and right to see if anyone was there. How dumb of her for not seeing the security camera. We got Nali out of the sauna at 11:45 am. So Nali has been in the sauna for a little over an hour. Eun Jae could have killed Nali! I called Rita and told her to put the manager on the phone.

“Fire Eun Jae. Ban her from joining any other modeling companies.” I told her.

“Yes, I’ll do it right now. We don’t need a person like that in the company.” She replied without any hesitation.

 

 

 

--Author's Note--

Hello everyone! I'm very sorry for not updating for a while now. But here is a short update! I'll update anohter chapter on Saturday :) I hope you enjoyed this little update. Upcoming chapter sneak peak:

Hyun Joong refuses to let other male models do the swimsuit photoshoot with Nali. So he pays the male model that was supposed to do the photoshoot with Nali to pretend to be sick so he could take his spot instead XD