Oppa, Save Me

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

The whole night, I kept my eyes on Nali. I knew that all eyes were on her the whole night. Nali looked beautiful from head to toe.

“Nali what would you like to drink?” Hyung Jun asked.

“No thank you, I’m not much of a drinker.” She answered.

“Oh, is that so?” he replied. Nali and everyone got along great. Jay Lai kept drinking too much though and he looked so irritated.

“Can you please excuse me, I need to use the rest room.” Nali politely asked to leave for a bit. She did look a bit uncomfortable in here. She made her way out of the club. Not too long after, Jay Lai got up to leave too. Staggering, he made his way out of the room as well. Hana looked a bit unhappy but didn’t say anything.

“Hyung, Nali doesn’t seem to be like that kind of girl who would hurt anyone.” Kyu Jong whispered to me.

“That’s because you don’t know her well enough.” I said a bit annoyed. What is taking Nali so long?

“Yeah, Hyung we just don’t want you to regret anything later on.” Young Saeng added.

“The only thing that I’ll regret is if I don’t do anything at all and just sit here and see Hana hurt.” I told them. We weren’t talking too loud because I didn’t want Hana to hear me. Hana can’t drink much because of her heart condition. But today, she drank. It looked like she was drowning in sorrow but didn’t say a word.

“Hana, please don’t drink anymore. It’s not good for your health.” Jung Min tried to stop Hana.

“But Oppa.. I feel like drinking today. Please don’t stop me.” Hana said as tears silently fell from her eyes. Just as Hana was about to take another sip of her drink, Jung Min snatched it away from her.

“I said enough drinking. Your body can’t take anymore of it.” Jung Min said. I knew he really cared for Hana.

“Jung Min Oppa, why… why doesn’t Jay Lai Oppa care for me like you do? He changed. He isn’t the same person anymore.” Hana finally spoke out. She cried on Jung Min’s shoulders and he comforted her. Rita was already passed out on the end of the table.

“Jung Min please take Hana into her hotel room. Hyung Jun, you take Rita to her room too. Then you guys could continue drinking after wards.” I told them as I got out of my seat.

“Alright Hyung.” They both said.

“Where are you going?” Kyu Jong asked me.

“Nali has been gone for a while now. I’m going to go look for her. That bastard also left too.”  I told them and left the room.

“Yah, Hyung wait!” Young Saeng called out, but I ignored him.

I found Nali outside in the back of the hotel garden. No surprise, Jay Lai was there with her as well. He left Hana to come be with Nali in secret! I saw Jay Lai hugging and kissing Nali. Nali was struggling to get out of his hug. Jay Lai was trying to rip her dress off of her.

“Help!” Nali cried for help. I ran to Nali and grabbed Jay Lai by his collar and punched him.

“What the are you doing to Nali?!” He yelled at him, punching him repeatedly.

“You are married to my sister! Do you not want to live anymore?” I yelled in his face. He tried to fight back, but he was in no spirit to do it. Alcohol got the best of him. Looking at him makes me sick. What a lame excuse of a man.

“Don’t you know that Nali doesn’t love you? Nali didn’t want to be with you so she messaged me to come out here to be with her! Don’t you know how loose of a women Nali really is? Don’t let her innocent acting fool you!” Jay Lai yelled back at me. I kicked Jay Lai in his stomach after hearing that.

“What are you saying?” Nali cried. So it was her who started this? She must really want to be with him so bad. I kicked him one last time, before he passed out. Jay Lai was covered in blood. After I was finished with him, I went straight to Nali and took her by her wrist. I wanted kill them both right now.

“Stop, you’re hurting me.” Nali cried as she tried to ply my grip off of her.

“How dare you do this behind my back? You shameless woman!” I yelled at her and dragged her away from the place.

“Let go of me! You’re drunk too.” She said still fighting.

“You made him come out here to be with you, leaving his wife in there? She’s drowning her sorrow with alcohol!” I yelled, losing all my patience.

“I didn’t do anything. Why don’t you believe me?” Nali screamed back. I dragged Nali by her wrist all the way to my car.

“Where are you taking me? Let me go. Please, just let me go home.” Nali begged. I opened the car door for her and pushed her inside and closed the door. As soon as I walked over to the driver side of the car, she opened the car door and ran out.

“Why’d you get out?!” I yelled at her.

“I’m not getting in the car with you! You are not yourself. You are drunk!” Nali yelled back as she started running off. Fine, if she wants to go then go! I’m not going to stop her. Outside the hotel, it’s a dangerous location too. I may have drank tonight, but I’m well aware of my actions.

“It’s already this late at night. It isn’t safe for you to be alone.” I called out to her.

“I’d rather be out here alone, than be with you. Don’t follow me!” She yelled as she ran further away. Fine, I’ll let her go. I don’t even care anymore. Jay Lai did say she was a loose women. She just wants to walk around in that short dress of hers. I’m not going to waste my time on Nali tonight. If she wants to go home on her own, then fine. Her voice annoys the hell out of me. I shouldn’t have came out to find her. She probably really wanted to be together with Jay Lai. Why should her safety even concern me? If she gets bullied, I’d be happy. A women like her deserves it. I got into my car and drove away. I looked in my rear mirror and I could still see her. Her running stopped and she began to walk away from the hotel. Is she dumb or what?! How can she be willing to walk home alone with that kind of clothing on? That dress she has on her is too short! She must really love to show off her body. She really has no dignity or pride. If I didn’t catch her and Jay Lai, maybe they would have really done it in public! I slammed my hand on the steering wheel; just thinking about it makes me angry. The sky looks so heavy and dark, the moon was barely shinning.

“Hyun Joong, don’t turn back now. Just keep driving forward. Forget about that heartless women!” I told myself and stopped looking back at Nali. I drove off fast because I didn’t want to see her figure any longer. I didn’t get too far before it started to down pour.

“And of course, it had to rain at time like this!” I said to myself. Nali’s pale face appeared into my head. Her eyes were filled with sorrow and her lips were trembling from the cold and heavy rain.

“Why don’t you believe me?” The sound of her voice asking that question, made my heart feel heavy. The tears in her eyes. Why does she have me second guessing myself all the time?

“She wanted me!” The words Jay Lai said echoed in my head. Who do I believe?

“I have to go back to her! That idiot will get sick.” I told myself.

“I’m not worried about her and I don’t care about her, but I can’t leave her alone like that.” I did a sharp u-turn and rushed back to find Nali. The heavy rain made it difficult to see.

“Damn it, Nali where did you run to?” I questioned. A little women like her, couldn’t have gone too far. I couldn’t stop my mind from imagining horrible things that could happen to Nali.” I became angry at myself. Why am I thinking of such horrible things? As I was drving, I finally spotted Nali’s little figure. Her body was dripping wet from the rain. Ahead of her were a bunch of men. Nali began to walk into the alley.

“Nali, what are you doing? Don’t walk into that alley!” I yelled out as if she could hear me. The three men began running after her. Now, Nali was in trouble. I got out of my car and ran to them. They were too far away from where I was. I crossed the street with all the incoming cars. They honked but I ignored it. I can’t let anything stop me. I cannot let them hurt Nali. I won’t let them lay a finger on her. If they even dare to touch her, it will be the end of them! My hands formed into a fist and I picked up my pace.

“Nali, hang on. I’m coming!” I said in my heart. When I finally got to the alley, I saw Nali helplessly on the ground. I could feel my heart beat faster and my blood was boiling from so much anger. It was difficult to see, but the little light from the moon helped a bit. I could see the men surrouned Nali.

“Hyun Joong Oppa~ Help!” I heard her cry out. She’s calling out for my help? She sounded so weak. All those nasty words that they were calling her, makes me angry. Just as the guy closest to her was about to land his lips on her cheeks, I ran up to him and kicked him off of her.

“Who the hell did that? Get him!” The angry man yelled.

“Yes Boss!” the other two guys said and came after me. I threw my fists in the air and beat the other two guys until they were covered in blood. The other guy ran from behind me but I kicked him before he could try anything. Their boss came after me but I didn’t notice it. I was still beating up the other two. He kicked me. There was a sharp pain in my stomach, it was a strong kick. But I ignored the pain and kept going. Now I was pissed. I kicked him down once again and grabbed his collar.

“You’ll pay for all of this!” I yelled in his face and punched him countless times.

“How dare you hurt her!” I yelled. One of the guys came back and pulled me off of his boss and punched me in the chin. I could taste blood, so I wiped it away. It was very muddy in the alley. The rain also washed a bit of the blood away. Lucky for me, the moon shone a little ray of light on a metal pipe. I quickly grabbed it.

“You bastards had it coming for you!” I said to them and began to beat them with the pipe. They helped each other up and ran off.

“This isn’t over! You’ll pay for this!” The boss said as he ran off with his crew. I was breathing heavily. I turned around and saw Nali lying unconscious on the ground. I quickly dropped the pipe and ran over to her.

“Nali!” I kept saying her name. I lifted her up and held her close.

“Nali, you’re safe now.” I reassured her. I kept on trying to wake her up. She slowly opened her eyes and began to cry.

“Oppa, you really came back..” She cried and threw her arms around me.

“I’m sorry Nali, I’m very sorry.” I repeated. I was so angry with myself. Why was I so dumb to let her go alone. No matter how mad I was, I still shouldn’t let her go. I knew very well that it was dangerous but I still let her go. All Nali did was shook her head no. Not too long after I embraced her, her sobbings slowly came to a stop. I nudged her but she wouldn’t wake up.

“Nali.. what’s wrong?” I asked her. But there was no answer. Her silence made my heart felt like it stopped beating. I carried her in my arms bridal style to my car. I put her in the passanger seat. I buckled the seat belt on for her and parted her wet hair away from her face. I’m responsible for this. I drove her to my villa and took her inside. I carefully laid her on my bed. Her dress was soaked from the rain and covered in mud. If I don’t get her out of this dress, she’ll catch a cold. If I got one of the house keepers to change her clothes into my clothes, it will still look bad!

Ish! I’ll just quickly change her myself. I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of shirt and shorts. I laid it on the bed and walked to the bathroom, grabbing a bowl of warm water and a hand towel. I began to wipe the mud off her face, hands, etc. I’m a gentleman. I can’t do this..I told myself. But I have to so she won’t get sick. I kept fighting with myself. I put the wash cloth in the bowl and sat beside her. Her zipper for the dress on the side. I slowly grabbed the zipper. Why is my heart beating so fast? Why is my body burning with… desire?

“I can’t do this.” I backed away from her, taking a deep breath. Her body is so perfect. My body felt so hot. I wanted her. The alcohol must have a little effect on me.

"No, I can do this." I told myself. I must get ahold of myself! I went back to her bedside and turned my head the opposite of her body and closed my eyes. I ped her dress and pulled it down gently. I carefully took it off of her and set it aside. I grabbed my clean shirt and carefully slipped her arms in one at a time. I still had my eyes closed. God.. why does this have to be so hard? I’m trying so hard to control myself. I should of just never left her. Stupid.. I tried not to open my eyes the whole time. I quickly buttoned up the shirt and slid on the shorts for her. But the pants were too big for her. There's no use of it. So I kept it off. I slowly opened my eyes.The shirt was already enough, because it was big on her. It looked like she was wearing a dress. I quickly covered her up with the blanket. I looked at her and she was still unconscious. My shirt is too big for her.. but she looks cute in it.

“Hyun Joong! What are you saying? Pull yourself together! She’s one of your enemy. She’s not a good person! No good person would hurt others for their own happiness. Why am I doing this anyways? I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Letting the cold water cool my body down, I’m trying to get the image of Nali’s body out of my mind.

Today has been a long day. I put on my clothes and walked to the couch by the foot of the bed. I even gave up my bed to her and I even got hurt, saving her. Why is it that nothing is going as planned? I'm not supposed to care for her. But why am I doing this? What is it about her? I must not let her and Jay Lai get close to each other. I must keep a close eye on her from now on. Talking to myself, until I fell asleep.

(Eun Jae’s POV)

Nali was really like the star of the show tonight! I hated how everyone was all focused everything was about her. I watched silently as she took pictures with Oppa’s family. I suppressed my anger. The jewelry set that she has on, I should be the one wearing it as well. I heard that Hyun Joong Oppa bought it for her! The owner of that set should be me. I’ve had enough of her stealing the spot light. Tonight I’m going to make her suffer. I took out my phone and dialed on of my men.

“Take care of Nali tonight. Make sure she suffers.” I spoke into the phone.

“Yes Boss, but you’ll need to pay me 3 million won.” Taeil said over the phone.

“You’ll get your money once the job is done.” I told him.

“Alright, understood.” He said and hung up. Tonight will be the night that Nali will suffer! I laughed.

--after 2 hours—

I walked into the restroom of the club. I wanted to know the results so I called Taeil back.

“Did you get the job done?” I asked him smiling. I felt happy that Nali was by three men all at once.

“We almost got the job done, she got away.” Taeil informed me. My smile dropped and I was pissed.

“There was three of you guys and only one girl! How could you let this happen!” I yelled over the phone.

“Someone came to help her. He was very strong and he had a metal pipe too!” He said.

“Go destroy her condo! I won’t be paying you anything unless you destroy her condo room!” I commanded.

“We all got injured, you have to now pay us 4 million won for the damages or else we will come after you and your Umma.” Taeil demanded.

“Okay, if you get this task done. I’ll transfer 4 million into your bank right away.” I told him, hanging up the phone. I chucked my phone across the room. I wanted to scream from frustration but I couldn’t because of my surrounding.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: 

 

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoy this update. Please don't forget to leave your comments below. For this story, I forgot to mention that Kim Hyun Joong will have the looks like how he did in his "Please" music video and live performances. He looked so handsome. And towards the end of the story, he will look like how he did in his "Kiss Kiss" live performance. His smile makes my heart melt. But he always looks good no matter what he does  ☺️