Sold!

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Nali’s POV)

Am I dreaming? Oppa just confessed his love to me. I never thought that a person like Kim Hyun Joong Oppa would ever like a girl like me. It seems like it’s too good to be true. Can I really trust Oppa… What would happen if he were to find out I dated Jay Lai Oppa while he was also dating Unnie? Would Oppa still love me the same? If I’m really dreaming, please don’t ever let me wake up.

“Do you want to shower?” Oppa asked me. I nodded my head yes.

“I’ve prepared you some clothes while you were asleep. Just go into the closet in the room you just woke up from and you could just pick out anything you want to wear.” Oppa said as he walked me to the bedroom.

“I’ll wait downstairs for you.” He said. I walked into the bathroom and it was so luxurious and huge. After showering, I put a bathrobe over myself. I walked into the bedroom, and opened the closet. The closet was massive. As soon as I opened the closet, the lights themselves. The closet was filled with dresses, shirts, clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, and many other accessories. There was a big vanity inside as well. He got all this prepared while I was still out? Everything still had price tags on them. This closet would be every girls dream to have. But I didn’t need any of this for Oppa. I’m happy as long as he loves me for me.

I simply put on a light pink dress and put my hair in a messy bun. After I was finished, I walked out to the bedroom and saw Oppa waiting for me on the sofa.

“How do you like your closet? If you don’t like it, I could have everything thrown away and have them replaced to your liking.” Oppa asked me. I happily walked up to Oppa and sat beside him and placed my hand on his.

“Oppa, I like it. But it’s way too much. Why did you do all that?” I asked him. He placed his hand on my head and motioned for me to lean by head on his chest.

“That’s because there’s nothing in the world that I wouldn’t do for you.” Oppa said with the brightest smile. His eye smile shined so bright like diamonds. His hair was still a bit damp from the shower. The smell of his cologne has got me caught up in his spell. I’m so happy that I could be next to him. Unlike Jay Lai Oppa, Kim Hyun Joong Oppa isn’t afraid to admit our relationship in front of anyone in public. The whole world knows about us. I don’t have to hide my love for him like how I had to hide my feelings from the public when I was with Jay Lai Oppa.

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

Nali’s head was snuggled up on my chest and I had my hand on her head. I was softly playing with her long beautiful silky hair. Her fragrance was so warm and sweet just like vanilla. Her skin was nothing but pure smoothness. If only she wasn’t that women… maybe things would really be different and maybe I could really be with her whole heartedly. I’ve never felt so relaxed being with anyone in my entire life than I am feeling with Nali right now. Our hands were locked.

*Ring ring*

My phone began to ring. Nali quickly lifted her head off my chest. She was also going to remove her hand from mine, but I kept holding onto her. She just gave me a gentle smile. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone. It was Hyung Jun, I answer it.

“Hyung! Hyung, is Nali with you?” Hyung Jun asked me, his voice was filled with complete panic.

“Mm, she’s right beside me.” I said.

“Oh, thank god!” Hyung Jun let out a sigh of relief.

“What’s going on?” I asked him.

“Hyung, just come see for yourself. Maybe you shouldn’t bring Nali with you though.” Hyung Jun replied. I looked at Nali who looked just as confused as I am.

“Nali, you wait for me here okay?” I told her. Nali shook her head no.

“No Oppa, I want to go home.” She strongly insisted that she wanted to go back to her condo. I couldn’t say no to her so I let her come too. Nali grabbed her purse and I grabbed my keys and we headed for her condo.

When we arrived at her condo room, Nali opened the door to her condo room. As soon as Rita Nali, she came running to her; throwing her arms around her Nali. Hyung Jun, Young Saeng, and Kyu Jong were all there as well. The only person who wasn’t there was Jung Min.

“Oh my god Nali! I’m so glad that you’re okay!” Rita cried. Nali’s room was a mess. There were clothes, broken glass, books scattered all over the room. There was some blood on the floor. Someone had broken into her room. Nali followed the traces of blood, which led to her bedroom. She walked in and she I heard her scream in fear.

“Nali!” I yelled out and rushed to her. Nali stood there, her fragile body trembling in fear. As soon as I entered her room, I knew why she was screaming. I quickly covered her eyes with my hand and embraced her. She was now crying silently. There was a dead body in her bedroom on the floor. I shouldn’t have brought her along. Now I understood why Hyung Jun said I shouldn’t bring Nali.

“Did you find out who did this?” I asked them. Everyone shook their head no.

“We looked at the security camera and everything was erased.” Kyu Jong replied.

“Keep this hidden from the media and cover all the expenses and the damages.” I ordered.

“Yes, I’ll take care of that.” Young Saeng said.

“Any information on this man? Has anyone informed his family?” I questioned.

“He is name is Lee Han. He’s a security guard for this condo. He has no family.” Hyung Jun informed.

“It seems he was doing his job by protecting the residents here and not letting anyone into the rooms. But it costed him his life… They said he was a good man.” Kyu Jong said.

“I understand, give him a proper funeral and burial. Have someone investigate farther into this. ” I told them. They all nodded their head, understandingly.

This is a set up. Maybe this had something to do with what happen last night. Everything in her condo room was ruined. Nali was still trembling in my arms. She slowly got out of my arms and walked to her nightstand. She knelt down and picked a ruined photo album. Pictures were ripped out of it and it looked as if they burned the album along with some of Nali’s belongings as well. She reached under her bed and picked a crumbled up photo. Nali held it close to her heart and began to sob.

“They really ruined everything… even the only memories I have left… of my mother.” She cried. I got Nali up from the floor and I walked her out of her bedroom.

“Nali, don’t think too much. We can get a new place and stay together.” Rita tried to make Nali feel better.

“No, Nali will be staying in my Villa.” I told them. Rita gave me a shocked expression.

“Is that really okay to do?” Rita asked.

“That would be best for Nali. At Hyung’s Villa, no one would be able to harm Nali.” Hyung Jun reassured Rita.

“Hyung Jun prepare a new condo for Rita in a new location and send a guard for her room as well.” I told him.

“Will do Hyung.” He replied and went to go take care of it with Rita. The rest of the guys went to take care of the other matters I told them to do.

“Thank you Hyun Joong. Please take care of Nali.” Rita thanked and said before she left.

“Nali, take care of yourself too. Don’t think too much.” Rita said to Nali. I looked over at Nali who still seemed traumatized from seeing the body earlier.

“Everything will be okay. I’ll never let anything happen to you.” I reassured her.

“You will be living in my condo; I’ll always be by your side.” I said to her as she nodded her head.

“I lost everything… everything is gone.” Nali said softly, her voice cracking a bit from crying.

“I’ll give you anything you desire. Everything you’ve lost, I’ll replace everything.” I promised her, wiping her tears from her cheeks. I hate seeing her tears. I’ll get to the bottom of this. We drove back to my Villa and I stayed by her side the rest of the day.

(Mr. Gun’s POV)

I woke up to an empty room in the hospital. No one was by my side. Niran and Eun Jae are probably both at my company right now working hard for us all. Unlike my unfaithful daughter Nali! Niran and Eun Jae comes to visit me every day for at least an hour or two because they are busy running my company for me. I’m so glad that I have Niran and Eun Jae. They are so good to me. I looked over to my bedside table and saw a newspaper. I picked it up and I was shocked to see the front page.

“Kim Hyun Joong gives Villa to girlfriend, Gun Nali” was on the headline. I quickly opened the newspaper to the right page and saw a picture of the two of them both entering a huge Villa together. In the picture, Hyun Joong was holding Nali’s hand and leading her inside the Villa. At the enterance of the Villa, there were several butlers and maids standing there, greeting them. Nali is like her mother! Such a . How could she live with a man when they are not married yet!? That brings such great shame to my family name! She’s really going to end up pregnant before marriage just like Niran said. Such a disgrace to my family!

-Door swings open-

In walked Nali and Rita. As soon as I saw her face, I threw the newspaper at Nali.

"WHAT IS THIS?! You're in the newspaper with this man again? You guys are even living together now?!" I yelled at her. She picked up the newspaper and read it. Her eyes widened.

"No Appa, it's not like that. There’s more to it. Appa, you have to believe me." She tried to explain.

“I told you to never show your face in front of me every again! Why are you here?” I yelled. Seeing Nali’s face enrages me.

“I’m here to take you home Appa..” She began.

"What do you mean it’s not like this? Do you think I'm blind? You aren’t even married! Yet you live in his Villa?" I questioned.

"You're really a disgrace to me. You shouldn't even have my last time. You're going to end up pregnant with no dad. Do you think that a millionaire like him, would really want to really waste his time on someone like you? Do you really think that he loves you? Do you really think that he will be with you forever? No! Don't be stupid! He's only messing around with you, you stupid child!" I yelled at her. She stood there silently crying.

"Mr Gun! Stop! He does love her! You don't know anything about them! You never cared about her before, so why does her actions affect you? She's smarter than what you think!" Rita screamed in my face. This friend of Nali has no manners.

"Just get out of here both of you! I don't want to see you." I ordered.

"Come one Nali, lets get out of here." Rita said as she dragged Nali out of the room.

Not too long after they left, a nurse walked in.

“Mr. Gun, your ride is here, you are all set to go home now.” Said the nurse.

“Your hospital bill is all paid for in full.” She informed me. Good, Niran must have taken care of it already. She must send someone to take me home because she didn’t have time. Maybe she’s waiting for me at home. The nurse helped me get into the car. This car isn’t my company car…

“Mr. Gun, Ms. Nali ordered for me to take you home.” The driver said to be as he drove off. I chased her away but she still told a driver to take me home. Stupid child.

As soon as I reached home, I out of the car and walked into my house.

"Niran~ Eun Jae~ I'm home." I called out. But there was no reply. Silence filled the house. They weren't home.

"Mr. Gun welcome home. Young Miss. Nali told me to prepare you a meal as soon as you get home. Are you hungry? I'll prepare some soup for you." Sa said as she walked into the kitchen. I walked into the living room and there I noticed a pile of mail that hasn't been opened yet. It all had my name on it. What is all this mail? I wondered. I picked one up and opened it. It was credit card debts. It says I owed $5 million worth of stuff. When did I ever use my credit card?! Theres no way that I owe so much money! I threw the letter on the ground and opened another envelope. This one said I borrowed $1 million from a casino that I don't even know about! I've never in my life stepped foot into a casino! I threw that letter too and opened the next one. This one was a notice from my company. It says that my company is going bankrupt! How in the world is this all happening at once?! I quickly tore another one open and it was from my partners of the company who shared stocks with me. They no longer want to be a part of my business and no longer want anything to do with my company! I opened the last envelope and it says our house was getting taken away from us if we don't pay $5,000 by the end of the week. How do we even owe this much on the house? I always gave Niran money to pay for all these bills. Didn't she pay for it? What did she do with all of the money? Why did she do this to me? What is happening? I felt my palms sweating. My heart was racing and my blood was boiling. I felt sick to my stomach.

"How could they do this to me? I loved them both.. HOW! How could they betray me like this?" I yelled out of frustration and anger.

"I can't.. I can't pay for any of this! I don't have the money. My company... my house.. It's all gone.." I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to think of a way to pay for all of this. Then an image of Nali popped up in my head.

"Appa, I can help you…" the image of Nali said to me. I know! I could ask Nali for help. She’s got to help me, I’m her father after all.

I reached for my phone and dialed Nali’s number.

“Appa?” Nali answered.

“Nali, where are you right now?” I asked Nali.

“Oh, Appa I’m at Oppa’s Villa.” She replied with no hint of shame.

“Send me the address, I need to talk to you now.” I told her.

“Appa, what’s wrong? You need to rest. You just got out to the hospital. I’ll go see you now.” Nali said with concern in her voice.

“No, just do as I say and send me the address.” I demanded from her.

“Alright Appa.” Nali said and sent me her address. I drove straight to the Villa.

Even outside of the villa looks like it costed a fortune. It was so luxurious and big. When I tried to enter the gate, the guard at the door wouldn’t let me inside.

“Do you know who I am?” I asked the guard.

“I don’t know who you are and I don’t care.” The guard simply said.

“I’m Nali’s father!  You have to let me in I need to talk to Nali.” I told the guard. He looked like he didn’t care and ignored me.

“Let me inside!” I commanded.

“You aren’t my boss. You can not tell me what to do.” He coldly answered. Another guard soon came to him and whispered in his ears.

“I’m sorry, Sir. You may enter.” He apologized and let me through the gate. I drove inside and entered the villa. One of the maids greeted me at the door.

“This way please, Young Miss will be with you shortly.” She said as she led me to a waiting room. The inside of the Villa was even bigger than I imagined. After what seemed like forever, Nali finally walked into the room. There was another maid with her.

“Thank you, you guys may leave now..” She told the maids. They nodded their heads and walked out of the room.  She must be filthy rich now that she’s with Hyun Joong. Hmph, such a show off! A soon as the maids left the room, I threw all of the envelopes on the table.

“Appa what is all this?” Nali asked as she picked up one of the envelopes.

“Look at is yourself.” I said. Nali began to look through all of the mail. Her smile slowly began to fade.

“Appa, how come it’s like this? The house is being repossessed?” Nali asked me.

"How could they just leave me with all this?" I said in tears.

(Nali’s POV)

My heart is broken seeing Appa like this. Appa used to have so much money. But since Niran has come into his life, it seemed like each day was a struggle. But I didn’t know it was this bad. He never wanted to admit it or believe it. She was draining him no matter what happens I’ll never leave Appa’s side.

“Appa, I also don’t have much money as well. But I’ll help you with all that I can do. I took out my check book and wrote out a check for Appa.

“$5 million won is all I have Appa. As for the rest of the money, I’ll work harder and give it to you as soon as I get it.” I told Appa, handing him the check. Appa took the check for me.

“$5 million won isn’t enough… can’t you ask Hyun Joong for money? He’s your boyfriend. And you guys aren’t even married… but you’re living together in this huge villa. He’s a multimillionaire. Giving me money wouldn’t hurt him.” Appa said.

“Appa, I can’t do that… Oppa’s money is his money. I don’t have anything to do with his money.” I told Appa.

“So you’re telling me that you’re living with him and you’re sleeping with him every night…but he doesn’t give you anything?!!!” Appa became furious.

“Thing’s aren’t like that Appa..” I tried to explain but Appa kept on cutting me off.

“You’re giving your body to him every night for nothing!?” Appa yelled at me as he slapped me across my face.

“You really are just a useless daughter. You’re good for nothing.  You lost yourself to him for nothing! You can’t even help your Appa. Who could you help?” He said. I heard the gaurds footsteps running towards the room.

“Young Miss, are you alright?” Of the servants came running to my side. The guards grabbed a hold of Appa.

“No, it’s okay. Let Appa go!” I commanded them.

“But he harmed you.” One of the guards said.

“It’s nothing.. I’m okay. Please leave the room.” I told them. They all looked at each other, not wanting to leave.

“It’s really okay…” I told them, trying not to break down infront of them. They all silently left the room.

“Look at you… all high and mighty. If you can’t help me anymore, I’ll get help my own way.” Appa said as he left the room with the check.

“Appa please, wait a bit longer, I’ll work harder I promise.” I said but he kept on walking. He doesn’t know how good Oppa is to me. He takes good care of me and my every day need. He has guards and servants around me when he’s not by my side. Oppa has never spent the night in this Villa since I moved in. He stays at his mansion. Today he isn’t with me because he has meetings after meeting.

“Young Miss, let me apply some medicine on your cheeks for you.” SuRia, one of the servants said. I let her apply medicine for me.

“Please don’t tell Hyun Joong Oppa about any of this.” I asked SuRia.

“Yes.. but what if he asks? He will kill us if he finds out we let you get hurt.” She questioned.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll take care of it.” I told her. She promised not to tell.

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

It is now 7:00 pm and I’m finally finished with all of my meetings for today. I get to go see Nali for a little bit before it gets later. I don’t stay with Nali in the Villa because I respect her.

--Office door swings open--

"Sir! You can't go in there!" My secretary yelled. Mr. Gun pushed his way through the door.

"I have to talk to Hyun Joong!" Mr. Gun told her.

"You don't have an appointment; you can't just barge in here like that!" She said.

"Mr. Kim, I'm truly sorry. I tried to stop him from coming in here. But he didn't listen. I'm sorry. I'll call the guards in right away!" She said.

"It's okay. I'll give him 5 minutes. You may leave." I told her.

"Understood." She said as she walked out of my office, closing the door behind her.

"What brings you here Mr. Gun? Have you completely healed?" I questioned.

"I came here to talk about my daughter. I'll make a deal with you.." He began.

"I'm listening.." I said. Not really wanting to hear what he's going to say about Nali.

"I'll let you have my daughter… Since you are already living with her and sleeping with her every night even though you two aren’t married! But I have one condition; you need to pay me $20 million to have her. Take it as giving your father in law $20 million won for Nali’s hand in marriage." He stated. Is he seriously selling his daughter?

"Did I hear you correctly?' I asked him.

"You heard me. You can have her. You could do whatever you want with her. She's all yours if you just give me $20 million." said Mr. Gun.

"You're selling your daughter... how could you do such a thing? Don't you know how much she loves you? Don't you have a heart?" I yelled. How could anyone sell any of their own family members? This family really does have no heart.

"I see that you're in huge debt." I began.

"How.. How did you know?" He asked.

"I've done my research. I do background checks on all of you and I know most of your stories." I told him.

"Well since you know that I'm in need of money! Just take Nali and give me the money!" He commanded. Since he's insisting, this is my chance to get revenge on Nali. If Nali knows that her Appa owes me $20 million won, there’s no way that she could ever leave my side. She will be mine and no one can take her away from me. I own her. I pulled out my check book and wrote out the check for Mr. Gun. He was very excited about all the money he was getting. He watched me fill it out eagerly. I ripped it out of the book and handed him the check. He reached for it, but I quickly snatched it back.

"Before I hand this over to you, I'll have you sign a contract. The contract will state that once you receive this $20 million won, you will no longer have anything to do with Nali. You will cut all ties with Nali. She will no longer be under you care. And you are no longer allowed to see her." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you want. You can do whatever you want. I won't talk to her. I'll no longer see her face! That's what I want as well. I'm tired of seeing that useless girl." He said eyeing the check. My lawyer came in and wrote everything down for us to sign. The contract said

"I, (Mr. Gun) after receiving $20 million won from Kim Hyun Joong promise never to speak to my daughter, Gun Nali. I will no longer have anything to do with her. She will be in the care of Kim Hyun Joong. If words are to be broken, and I can't pay the $20 million won back to Hyun Joong. I will spend the rest of my life in jail." Mr. Gun and I both signed the paper. I gave him the check.

"Thank you for your time. Nali is all yours now." Mr. Gun said as he took the check and was smiling for ear to ear.

“Before you go, you must promise to never speak a word of this to Nali no matter what happens.” I told him. He agreed and walked out the door. I don’t want Nali to know that her own Appa sold her. It would break her heart. But if she dares to hurt Hana, I won’t hesitate to do the same to her.