Eun Jae's Plan

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

I’ve been away on a business trip in Japan for a week now. There is this uneasy feeling in my heart that just won’t go away. I haven’t seen Nali for a week; I never thought that not being able to see her would bother me this much. Although I call her and facetime her, it isn’t the same as being right next to her. I’ll be returning to Korea in 2 more days, but I know that I still wouldn’t be able to see her. In 2 days, she will be traveling to Phuket, Thailand to do a swim suit photo shoot. It’s so late at night already, but I can’t fall asleep. I looked at my phone and it was 11:30 pm. I wonder if she’s asleep. Should I text her goodnight? I’ll send it anyways.

(Nali’s POV)

Not too long after our talk, Unnie fell asleep. It must be one of her medications that she took that made her fall asleep. I on the other hand, could not make myself go to sleep. I was tossing and turning. My mind was not letting me sleep. I haven’t spoken or heard from Appa ever since the day I gave him money. I’ve tried calling him about a thousand times, but he never answered. When I finally went to Appa’s house, Aunt Sa told me that Appa went overseas to try to get his business back together. I hope he’s doing okay. I know that he’s having a very hard time right now, but I can’t do much for him. I also know that Hyun Joong Oppa has promised to help Appa’s company, but I don’t want to ask him. I don’t want Oppa to feel that I’m only using him.  

*Ding*

There was a text message on my phone. Who would text me this late at night? I grabbed my phone on the nightstand and looked at the message. It was from Hyun Joong Oppa. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn’t help myself but smile. Oppa really messaged me? I quickly opened the message.

“Have a goodnight and sweet dreams Nali” Oppa sent.

Those short yet smile words made me so happy. Does he think about me often like how I think about him too? I wondered to myself.

“Thank you, goodnight to you as well Oppa. Be safe and take care.” I texted him back. I quickly set my phone down and tried to go to bed.

--the next day—

“Nali let’s go shopping. I haven’t gone shopping in a while. Then we could eat lunch and watch a movie together.” Unnie suggested.

“Alright Unnie let’s go.” I was happy that she no longer looked sad anymore. I’m glad that she wants to go out. Her makeup covered up the bruises very well, I couldn’t even tell that she had bruises from yesterday. Unnie and I both went out shopping first.

“Nali you could buy whatever you want, I’ll buy it for you.” Unnie offered.

“No thank you Unnie, I don’t need anything.” I told her. Unnie bought many clothing and jewelry. She really shopped her heart out. After three hours of her shopping spree, she was finally done. It was fun. As we were walking around, finding a place to sit for a bit, we both heard a familiar voice calling out our name.

“Hana! Nali!” The voice called out. We turned to see that it was Jung Min Oppa.

“Oh Jung Min Oppa~ what are you doing here?” Unnie asked him.

“I just came here to grab a few things. Wow, it looks like you guys bought so many things. Here let me help you carry them.” Jung Min Oppa offered as he began to take the shopping bags out of Unnie’s hands. There were about 10 different bags.

“Nali I could hold yours too, hand them to me.” Jung Min Oppa told me.

“No it’s okay Oppa, I only have this one bag. I can hold it myself, thank you.” I thanked him. I didn’t buy anything for myself; inside that bag was actually a shirt that I bought for Hyun Joong Oppa. I hope he likes it.

“Oppa, you’re free today?  You’re not busy with work?” Unnie asked him.

“No, I finished my work for today. So I’m free for the rest of the day.” He replied to her with a smile.

“Nali and I were planning to go have lunch and then watch a movie afterwards. Do you want to join us?” Unnie told him.

“Of course! I’m starving.” Jung Min Oppa said as he rubbed his stomach. We all just laughed. We decided to go eat Korean barbeque for lunch.

“Here, this is your favorite I’ve already cooked it for you.” He said to Unnie as he placed the barbequed meat on Unnie’s plate. He gave her such a loving smile. He’s so caring towards her.

“Mmm, it’s delicious. I could eat this all day, every day. Oppa, you never forget what I love to eat. Thank you Oppa.” Unnie said as she ate the meat. Unnie and Oppa both looked so adorable together. I could already see that Oppa really cares about Unnie a lot. I honestly have never seen Unnie this happy, even on her wedding day with Jay Oppa.

“Oh, you have something on your chin.” Jung Min Oppa said to Unnie. He leaned in closer to her and wiped the grain of rice off of her chin for her.

“Thank you Oppa.” She thanked him as she blushed. I feel like I’m the third wheel here.

“How’s the food Nali?” Unnie asked me.

“It’s delicious. I like it a lot.” I answered.

“I’m glad that you like it too.” Unnie smiled. After we finished eating, Oppa paid for our lunch. Just as we were walking to the theater side of the mall, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was Rita. I excused myself to answer the phone.

“Hello Nali, where are you at?” Rita asked.

“Hi Rita, I’m at the Mall with Hana Unnie and Jung Min Oppa. Why, what’s going on?” I asked her.

“I know that you’re in need of money right now, so I picked up a job offer for you. Do you want to do it? It would be filming a commercial for a hair product.” Rita informed me.

“Yes, of course. Thank you.” I said. I’m so grateful for Rita.

“No problem, I’ll come pick you up right now.” She said and hung up the phone. I walked back to where Unnie and Oppa were waiting for me.

“Unnie, Oppa, I’m sorry I can’t watch the movie with you guys anymore. Something just came up and I have to go.” I apologized to them.

“It’s okay, I understand. But is everything okay?” Unnie asked.

“Yes, everything is fine. Enjoy your movie.” I said before leaving them. Rita took me to the commercial location and we got to work right away. It will take two days to finish this commercial, just in time for me to go to Thailand. It was an easy commercial to do. I was busy these past two days, which I didn’t even go home. It was photo shoot after photo shoot. I needed to make some money fast in order to try to help Appa. I barely got any sleep, but I must keep going.

Before leaving to Thailand, Oppa’s parent’s and Unnie dropped me off at the airport. They made sure I boarded the plane safely.

“Remember to call us, once you reached there okay dear?” Oppa’s mom told me.

“Rita, please take care of Nali for us.” She told Rita.

“Yes, I will I promise.” Rita said.

“You girls have fun there.” Oppa’s Appa told us.

“I promise I will call you once I get there. Thank you. Take care, I’ll see you all in a week.” I said, as I gave everyone a hug.

“Unnie, take care of yourself too okay? I don’t want you to stay alone, please go stay with your parents. Maybe you should tell them the truth…” I told her silently.

“I know, I’m thinking about it… Thank you for worrying about me.” She thanked me and hugged me. I walked to my gate and waved goodbye.  I took a nap on the plane ride because it would take 5 hours and 56 minutes to get to Phuket and I haven’t had much sleep this whole week. I wasn’t the only one going to Phuket, all of the models in my company I work for were going for this photo shoot, including Eun Jae too.  I just hope that she leaves me alone.

--Arrived at the Resort—

The resort looked so beautiful! The air feels so nice here.

“We are finally here!” Rita said happily.

“Today, everyone could relax and enjoy your day. But tomorrow, we will start shooting early in the morning. But we will have a short meeting at 5:00 pm, don’t be late.” Our manager told us. Everyone cheered, they were happy that we didn’t have to work right away.

Rita and I were sharing a room together. It had two queen beds in the room. As soon as we got to our room, I called Oppa’s parents to tell them that I made it to Phuket safely. These past two days, I haven’t gotten text or call from Oppa. He must be very busy so I don’t want to bother him.

 “It’s only 10:30 am, let’s go swimming Nali. I’ve never seen the ocean before! I’m so excited.” Rita said. She was so happy to be here.

“You could go swim first, I want to go into the spa & sauna.” I told her.

“Aww fine…I’ll go alone for today. But next time, you have to come too.  And be careful. Don’t get lost okay?” Rita told me as she made her way out of the door.  I changed into a casual long maxi beach dress and let my hair down. I walked out of the room and decided to explore the building a bit. There was a spa, sauna, massage place, bar and restaurant in the resort. It was such a glamorous place, a great get away.

I took off my dress and wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the sauna. I got the whole place to myself. I set the timer for 20 minutes. The alarm should go off once my 20 minutes is up. It felt so nice in here, I feel so relaxed. It really soothes my muscles.

(Eun Jae’s POV)

I followed that Nali to see where she was going. I’m surprised that Rita didn’t follow her around like a dog this time. Now it’s my chance to do something to her. Her Appa is in so much debt right now, how could she be in Thailand at a time like this? I was sure that since her Appa needs help, she’d help him and wouldn’t make it to the photo shoot in Phuket! If she didn’t come here, I’d get more sessions than her! I’d wear the better swim suits. I’d get more attention than her! I just hate her presence so much. I have to find a way to make her disappear!

I’m glad that I followed Nali because she’s going into the sauna alone. I saw that she set the timer for 20 minutes. As soon as she walked into the sauna, I quickly ran over to the sauna door and locked it. I knocked on the door and Nali quickly looked up and ran to the door. She tried to open it, but couldn’t. She was yelling at me from the other side of the door, I can’t hear her but I could read her lips. She was telling me to open the door. I shook my head no.

“Have fun in there. I hope you never make it out! Goodbye~” I said to her, turning off the timer before walking away. I was lucky that there was no one in the front desk when I walked in and out. I don’t think anyone saw me. If she really dies today, I’d be so happy! I’ll get all of her parts and become a famous model. And Hyun Joong Oppa will be mine as well. I feel so happy just thinking about my future! It’s such a bright future, and Umma will be so proud of me.

(Nali’s POV)

At first I felt so relaxed being in the sauna, but now that I see Eun Jae. I’m scared. I know that she’s up to no good. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.

“Eun Jae, open the door!” I called out to her. Eun Jae gave me the meanest smile I’ve ever seen and shook her head no. I saw her turn off the timer that I’ve set. Eun Jae began walking away and waved bye to me. I began to panic. I knocked on the door but no one came. It’s not good to stay in the sauna for more than 20 minutes. I should have been more careful of my surroundings. How could I forget that Eun Jae was here too. I should have gone with Rita.

The minutes that I’ve spent in there felt like hours. I was still standing by the door, hoping that I could get someone’s attention. But no matter how much I banged on the door, still; no one came. I began to feel very dehydrated. I started having a headache and it was getting hard to breathe. Is this how it will end for me? My vision began to get blurry. The whole room seemed like it was getting smaller and smaller.

“Oppa… please save me.” I cried out for Hyun Joong Oppa. But it seemed impossible. He wouldn’t come. We are 4,400 plus miles apart. I never even got the chance to tell him that I really love him… My eyes grew heavy, I could no longer breathe. I tried my best to keep myself awake, but I fainted.

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

Finally after a week and 2 days in Japan, I’m back in Korea now. Business is all taken care of. But even though I’m in Korea now, it still doesn’t feel right. I feel like something… is missing. I’m really missing her. I haven’t been by her side for so many days, it feels so wrong. I feel as if she’s casted some sort of spell on me. I want to see her now. I want to hold her in my arms.

“Take the Private Jet out, we’re flying to Phuket now.” I told one of my butlers.

“Yes, Young Master.” Replied the butler.

(In The Butler’s Mind)

“But Young Master…. We’ve only just landed in Korea from Japan. You’re heading off to Phuket now? Must we really go now??

 

 

 

--Author’s note—

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this update. What do you guys think will happen next? Will Hyun Joong Oppa save Nali in time? Or will it be too late? Will Eun Jae get away with it? Don’t forget to leave me your comments. Have a wonderful day!