I Wish You Happiness

"Please Be Nice To Me"

 

 

(Hyun Joong's POV)

Today is the wedding day of my sister’s and Jay Lai. Everything must be perfect. Hana looks so beautiful in her wedding dress. I know this is the day that she’s been dreaming of since a little girl. I looked over at my Appa who was smiling from ear to ear. My Umma was crying tears of happiness. They don’t know that Hana has suffered from Jay Lai cheating on her. I have to pay close attention to Jay Lai.

It was time for them to exchange the rings. Hana has already placed the ring on Jay’s finger. Now it’s Jay’s turn to put the ring on Hana’s finger. Just as Jay was going to place the ring on finger, the church door began to open. Everyone’s attention was no longer at the bride and groom. It was at Nali who was standing at the church door. What is she doing here? Is she trying to ruin my sister’s wedding?! I got out of my seat and headed her way.

Jay was shocked to see Nali standing there because he dropped the ring and froze. It was like Nali casted a spell on him because his eyes were locked on her the whole time. The ring began to roll down the aisle and it stopped by Nali’s feet. She picked up the ring and began to walk up to the bride and groom. My heart felt like it was burning with anger. What is her intentions of being here today? When she took Jay’s hand, I felt as if I would just shoot the both of them right there. My heart burned with hatred. To my surprise, she placed the ring back into Jay’s hand and wished them well. When I finally got to her she only stared at me.  I don’t know if it was hate or pain in her eyes.

(Nali’s POV)

He is here too. Kim Hyun Joong. It’s known to the whole world how much he loves his sister. He would do anything for her.

“Kim Hyun Joong…” I began as I looked him in his eyes. I should have known… Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Hana Ji were siblings. How could I not see it before? This family is a very well-known family. Why didn’t I think of it? I knew he was probably coming to kick me out of the church. Was he really thinking that I would come here to ruin their wedding? If I knew it would be their wedding, I wouldn’t even come inside this church.

"Thanks, but I could walk myself out." I softly told Kim Hyun Joong. My heart ached so much. Today will officially be the last day that I will ever think of Jay Lai Oppa. He is no longer mine. He has never been mine. From this day on wards, I don’t know him. He doesn’t exist in my world. But no matter what, I still just wish him and Hana Unnie happiness. I hope he never hurts her.

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

 

I watched Nali's back as she exited out of the Church. Why does she have to act so tough but looked so sad. I was stuck in between two decisions. Should I go after her... or leave her and attend my sister's wedding? That would be a selfish decision if I left my own sister's wedding just for that girl. Of course I'm staying! I got back to my seat and the wedding continued on. Hana and Jay Lai exchanged rings. She looked so happy. I'm very happy for my sister. But throughout the wedding, Nali's image kept coming into my head. I couldn't shake the thought of her out. I should be happy and not care about her feelings, but why am I like this?! I questioned myself.

(Nali's POV)

Seeing Hana and Jay Lai Oppa happy together, I really do wish the best for them. But it just hurts. I've let him go already but what we had in the past was special. I hate love! Now I’m in the news with Hana Unnie’s older brother. Why do things turn out this way? Appa has always thought badly of me. How am I going to prove to everyone that I have nothing to do with Kim Hyun Joong? I thought deeply. As I was walking back to my condo, my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and it was Appa.

"Ah! Appa.. why now?" I asked the phone in my hand like an idiot. I slowly pressed the answer button and raised the phone up to my ears.

"Yes Appa?" I asked quietly.

"YAH! You no good daughter! What is with the news on TV and the papers! Are you really dating that millionaire? Why didn't you tell me the truth! Why did you keep him from me?" Appa asked me. I don't know how to answer him. He didn't sound mad, he sounded more happy than mad. I couldn't lie to Appa.

"Appa, no you have it all wrong.. he's not-" I began.

"HE'S NOT WHAT?! NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT HUSBAND?!" Appa yelled. I sighed deeply. Appa, you’re really killing me.

"That's even better for our family! Hurry and get married with him already!" Appa said happily. Why is Appa even like this? Has he been brain washed by step mother? I wondered.

"Appa, listen to me." I begged.

"Bring that rich man to meet us tomorrow night for dinner. That is all." Appa told me and ended the call.

"APPA Do-" I couldn't finish once again. I shook my head. What am I going to do? Everyone has it all wrong! I'm not dating him! We are not together! We have to get this straight. That Kim Hyun Joong must confess to the media that we aren't dating! But I don't want to see his face! I don’t want anything to do with that family. Ah please just take me away from this place now!

 

(Hyun Joong's POV)

 

After the wedding ceremony, the wedding reception was at the Grand Diamond Hotel. It was being held in the ballroom there. Everyone was having a great time at the wedding. There were news reporters everywhere, interviewing people and the bride and groom. Young Saeng, KyuJong, JungMin, HyungJun and I were all just sitting at our table drinking. I felt I was a prisoner being questioned a million times for some crime.

“Isn’t that the girl that you said Jay Lai cheated on Hana with?” Jung Min asked.

“Yeah, why does it say all over the news that you and Miss Gun Nali are a couple?” Kyu Jong asked.

“So is it true? I’m so confused. Why aren’t you telling us what’s going on? Young Saeng nagged. I was careless. I should have been more careful in public. How could I have forgotten about the media? There are ears and eyes everywhere; they will write everything even though its false news. After I was hounded by my friends questions, suddenly Umma and Appa came up to us.

"Hyun Joong, why didn't you tell Umma and Appa that you had a girlfriend? Your girlfriend is also a model I heard. Was she the one who gave Jay Lai the ring earlier? Why didn’t you invite her in?" Umma threw a million questions at me.

"Umma.." I began.

"Yea son, why did you keep it from us? We want to meet her. Why did she leave so early at the ceremony? We didn't even get to talk to her." Appa asked. I swallowed hard, not knowing what I should tell them.

"We are glad that you've found a girl, we just hope she's as adorable as everyone describes her as." Umma said.

"Oh, Mrs. Kim she's adorable!" KyuJong commented. I looked at him and gave him a death glare. Why did he say that?

"Look, he's even glaring at me for commenting on his girlfriend." KyuJong laughed. Everyone started laughing.

"Yea Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Hyung's girlfriend looks like an angel sent from heaven!" Hyung Jun added. I took another sip of my drink. I honestly don't like where this is going. I’m really going to kill all of you guys after this!

"He didn't even tell any of his close friends that he had a girlfriend." JungMin remarked.

"I didn't know how to tell everyone. But don’t worry, I’ll tell you guys on a different day. Today let’s just have fun a focus on Hana’s wedding" I told everyone with a smile.

"Sure.. Hyung, I bet you just didn't want us to steal her away from you." Young Saeng joked. That wasn't funny at all. I wanted to choke him so bad at this point. Can't we just stop talking about her already!!

 

 

 

 

-Author's Note-

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing fine. I'm very sorry I haven't been updating. I honeslty felt like dropping all of my stories because I just can't find the time and motivation to keep going. But I'm still trying my best! Here is a little update. I hope you guys like it! Please don't forget to leave a comment. Enjoy and have a wonderful day! Thank you all for the wonderful support.