Press Conference

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

The very next day, I held a press conference about Nali and I. Nali was present too. She was sitting right beside me. My body guards surrounded us because there were a lot of journalists and reporters there. The conference will only be an hour long because today Nali has a show to attend tonight. Both Nali and Hana will be attending this big event tonight. The show will be presenting Young Saeng’s new jewelry line. It will be Nali’s and Hana’s first time officially meeting on another.

*An Hour before the Conference*

“You don’t have to worry about answering any questions. You could stay quiet and just smile throughout everything if you don’t feel comfortable.” I told Nali. She nodded understandingly.

“Will this really be alright to do?” Nali asked me. She looked very nervous.

“You have to believe in me. I won’t say anything to ruin you or your family name.” I answered.

*At the Conference*

“I want to thank everyone for coming today.” I began.

“Today, I am here to answer some of the questions that you have about Nali and I.” I continued.

“Let’s make things clear so everyone knows, is it true that the two of you are in a committed relationship?” One of the journalists asked.

“Yes, it is true; Nali and I are in a relationship.” I answered the question.

“You guys do make a lovely couple. How long have you guys been dating?” Another journalist asked. Nali looked nervous. I could see she was fiddling with her fingers on her lap.

“We have been dating for only a year. It hasn’t been a long period of time together, but I’ve felt like I’ve known her my whole life.” I answered to their question.

“Wow, how sweet of him to say that.” I heard someone say from the crowd. When I told them that we’ve been together for a year now, I felt Nali’s glaze on me.

“How did you guys meet?”

“It was on accident really.” I began as a smile crept up on my face. Thinking back on the day that we first met made me smile. I took Nali’s hand in mine and placed it on the table as I began to tell them more detail.

“I honestly almost hit her with my car. Nali wasn’t looking where she was going. Ironically, the location of the place we met was in front of a Wedding Studio. When I got out of my car to see if she was alright, I left like it was love at first sight. She took my breath away the moment she looked up at me with her gorgeous brown eyes. I felt as if there was an angel right in front of me. After seeing that Nali was alright and wasn’t hurt, I felt very relieved. But it wasn’t so easy for me to win Nali’s heart.” I told them.

“Wow! Such an amazing story. We are glad that she wasn’t hurt.” They would say.

“Ms. Nali, how did you feel about Kim Hyun Joong when you first met him?” The journalist asked Nali. Nali was still a bit surprised from my answer.

(Nali’s POV)

Why did he tell them that we have been dating for a year? Does he know that I’ve been in a relationship with Jay Lai Oppa for a year? I can’t believe he just told the whole world that he almost ran me over with his car when we first met. How embarrassing! I would feel myself blushing so bad. But he wasn’t lying about that part though. When he said he fell in love with me at first sight.. is this a lie? Were the rest of the words coming out of his mouth just a part of this contract? I don’t know what the truth is. But hearing Oppa say these things, I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart is racing. Why does it make me happy hearing him say these words?

“Ms. Nali, how did you feel about Kim Hyun Joong when you first met him?” one of the journalist asked me. I wasn’t prepared for them to ask me anything. Hyun Joong Oppa held onto my hand tighter and only nodded his head as he smiled at me, as if he was giving me the okay to answer. I could do this, I should be used to answering questions from all of my previous interviews I’ve had in the past. I took a deep breath before answering the question.

“At first when I met Oppa, I knew that he was handsome. But I thought that he was careless for almost running me over. I wasn’t mad at him though because I knew that it wasn’t fully his fault. I’m a bit clumsy and wasn’t fully watching where I was going. But I didn’t want anything to do with him. Oppa kept trying to apologize to me and I’ve already told him that it was okay. I wanted to stay away from him. I didn’t know who Oppa was at all; I didn’t know that he was Kim Hyun Joong whom everyone loves so much. But as the days went by, we got to know each other more and then I began to fall for Oppa too.” I answered. I looked over at Oppa who still kept a smile on his face. He seemed so confident in me.

“So the powerful Kim Hyun Joong was chasing after Ms. Nali for quite some time before she finally gave into him?” One of the journalists asked.

“Yes, for some reason; I couldn’t keep myself away from Nali. I knew that I had to win her heart. I had to make her mine no matter what it took.” Oppa laughed a bit as he answered their question.

“Have the two of you talked about marriage or the future yet?”

“We haven’t talked about that yet, but one day; I’ll surely make her my wife. And I promise that I’ll always protect Nali and give her the world.” Hyun Joong Oppa replied. Why is he saying this? Every single word that is coming out of his mouth… it’s really making me melt. It’s confusing me.

“How wonderful!”

“We will be waiting for the big news of your wedding!”

“Whaa, I wish I had someone who could love and protect me as much as Kim Hyun Joong loves Gun Nali.”

“Such a loving couple!”

“Who would have thought that our goddess Gun Nali would have such a powerful man like Kim Hyun Joong wrapped around her fingers.” The journalists would say to one another.

“Thank you both so much for your time today. One of the journalists said.

“Yes, we also thank everyone for coming here today. Please excuse us.” Hyun Joong said as we made our way out of the conference room. We walked out hand in hand as the guards surrounded us. I don’t know why I feel so nervous. My heart felt like it was ready to jump out of my chest. I hope that Oppa doesn’t hear my heart beating so fast.

“You did well today for the conference, are you ready for the show tonight?” Hyun Joong Oppa asked me.

“Yes. I’m excited for the show.” I smiled. Tonight I’m going to be modeling for one of Oppa’s good friend Young Saeng Oppa’s jewelry fashion show. It’s his new line of jewelry that he’s opening up. Young Saeng is one of the world’s greatest jewelry designers. I’m so honored to be a part of the show. When my boss told me that Young Saeng Oppa personally asked him to let me be in the fashion show tonight, I was thrilled. I wonder if Hyun Joong Oppa has anything to do with this. Rita told me that Oppa has 4 best friends he grew up with. They are very close and each one of them is famous and wealthy as well. Rita search Oppa up… I had nothing to do with it. I’ve never met any of Oppa’s friends and I will also be meeting Hana Unnie as well. I feel so wrong towards Unnie. I just want to be good friends with her and see her happy. If Unnie is happy, then my heart will no longer be heavy.

 

(Jay Lai's POV)

"Oppa, lets watch the press conference that Hyun Joong Oppa is holding today." Hana said as she the tv. I don't want to see that bastard! I thought to myself. When Hana the tv, my eyes grew wide. I saw Nali sitting next to him. What’s going on here?

“Hana what is all this about?” I asked her in the calmest voice I could speak. I felt so furious just seeing them together.

“Jay Lai Oppa, look its Hyun Joong Oppa’s girlfriend! Isn’t she beautiful? She’s also a model. Wait.. I feel like I’ve seen her somewhere before.. but I can’t figure it out. Maybe I’ve seen her in the news so much and fashion shows. Yeah, that must be it.” Hana said. Stupid women! She was at our wedding! I thought to myself. I watched the press conference with Hana and listened to every word that was coming out of Hyun Joong’s mouth.

“We’ve been together for a year.” Hyun Joong answered their question. What?! How is that possible? Nali has been with me all that time. How could they possibly be together? I felt so confused.

“It was like love at first sight.” He told them. Bull! Shut up with all the damn lies already. I didn’t want to watch this anymore.

“Wow, I never knew that my Oppa could love someone like that too. He’s always such a scary man… to have him falling for Nali like that. My soon to be sister in law is really something” Hana laughed. Why is she so happy?! Just as I got up for the couch to walk away I heard Nali began to talk.

“I began falling for Oppa too.” Nali told the press. She looks really happy. Really? She likes that bastard too? I can’t believe any of this! Was she with him this whole time we were together? No.. That’s impossible. This is all just a lie. She’s just probably trying to get back at me by making me jealous. Yes, that’s got to be it.

“Nali is such an adorable girl. I think Hyun Joong Oppa made the right decision of getting together with Nali. I am so excited tonight. Tonight I will meet Nali for the first time at the jewelry fashion show. We will be modeling together for Young Saeng Oppa’s show!” Hana happily said to me.

What? Tonight Hana and Nali will be together on one stage? How did things turn out like this? But it’s also a good thing. Tonight I’ll sneak away to go find Nali. I’ll tell her about how bad Hyun Joong is. He isn’t the man who Nali thinks he really is. He’s only playing her.

 

(Eun Jae's POV)

I was watching the press conference of Kim Hyun Joong and Nali. I cannot believe that Nali is actually really with such a rich, powerful and handsome man like Kim Hyun Joong. A low life brat like her doesn’t deserve a man like him. Kim Hyun Joong can only belong to me. It made me so mad seeing her look so happy.

“I promise to protect and give her the world” Hyun Joong said as he looked into Nali’s eyes.

“I’ll make her my wife.” I heard him say.

“Umma, did you hear what Kim Hyun Joong Oppa said? He said that he will marry Nali! He pretty much said that she will get everything and anything she wants. Umma! Her life will be better than mine! I want Kim Hyun Joong Oppa to me mine. I’m  more prettier than Nali. I’m better than her at everything. There is no way that he will love Nali if he has me in his life.” I told my Umma.

“Umma, watch me take her place. Watch me take her man away from her. She may be happy for now, but I’ll ruin her happiness.” I continued. That brat! She’s such a pain and a cry baby. Of course no guy in the world is going to like her. She’s so useless and dumb, even her own Appa doesn’t love her. I’m going to make Oppa mine even it if means I have to kill someone. I’ll kill anyone who gets in my way.

“I believe in my beautiful daughter. You never disappoint Umma. Plus we have that old man on our side. I have him wrapped around my fingers.” Umma laughed.

“I know that you can do it. He will love you and fall for you. He will leave that brat. Then my princess can get anything she wants and more. Ah, Umma is so proud of you dear. I love you so much. Umma will help you succeed this plan. Lets watch as Nali falls to the ground and watch her suffer as she loses both her father and lover.” Umma said as we laughed together.

“I can’t wait to see the look on her face.” I smiled. I just got into modeling at the same company that Nali is in. Umma and Appa helped me get in. Nali will be surprised about this. I feel like luck is on my side.

 

 

 

(Author's Note)

Hello everyone! I hope you guys enjoy this update :) Please don't forget to leave your comments and tell me what you think. Have a great day.