The Photoshoot

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

I rented a different room for Rita to stay so I could stay beside Nali and take care of her.

Sitting on the bed beside Nali, I lifted her body closer to me and placed her head on my chest. It is now 9:35 PM and she still hasn’t waken up yet. It’s been a long day, I let out a yawn. I haven’t gotten any rest today. But I want to stay awake incase Nali wakes up and needs me.

After 10 minutes have passed, I could feel Nali starting to move her head and fingers a little.

(Nali’s POV)

Why does my body feel so heavy yet light at the same time? What am I leaning on? Ugh my head is throbbing so much. I place my hand on my head and noticed that I was connected to an IV. What happened to me?

“Nali… how are you feeling?” I heard a familiar voice asking me. I turned my to see that it was Hyun Joong Oppa! What is he doing here? And why am I leaning on him on the bed?! I tried to move my body away from him a little bit but he only pulled me closer.

“I flew all the way over here to be with you, but you want to get away from me? No way…” Oppa said as he held onto me.

“Oppa… how come you’re here?” I asked him.

“I’m here because I missed you.” Oppa replied softly.

“Are you telling me that you flew here after Japan?” I asked him.

“You could say that…” He smiled. I couldn’t help but blush. He really flew here just to be with me. I wasn’t the only one missing him. I feel so happy; I can’t even hold back my smile.

“Thank you, but you must be tired too.” I said to him.

“Is that all I get from coming all this way?” Oppa pouted a little bit. I leaned in and gave him a little kiss on his cheeks. He turned to me and kissed me back. Oppa cuddled with me a little longer in bed. Just having him right next to me is all I need. His presence and love for me is what really matters to me the most. Along with Oppa’s happiness too. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and it was 10:00 pm.

“It’s already so late, I missed the meeting. The manager will probably be mad at me now.” I sighed.

“No one will dare get at you. We can even postpone the photo shoot too. I want you to fully recover.” Oppa explain to me.

“What? No, I’m fine.” I told him.

“Nali, if you were in that sauna room for even a bit longer; things would be so much worse. You’re still weak.” Oppa said.

“It’s my fault for going in there… I should have been more aware of my surroundings. I don’t want to postpone the photo shoot. Everyone needs to make money and a living. I don’t want it to be about me. I don’t want to be the reason for all the delays. I feel fine now.” I tried to explain to him.

“It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself. It was Eun Jae.” He said.

“You.. you knew it was her?” I questioned.

“If I didn’t have Rita check the surveillance camera, I wouldn’t have known. She is also no longer here, so she can’t harm you anymore. If I didn’t make it here in time, I don’t know if we would be talking like we are now.” He said to me as if he was really scared to lose me.

“Thank you for everything Oppa.” I gratefully thanked him.

“But can I still continue to do the photo shoot? I promise I won’t push myself.” I looked up at him and pouted a bit.

“Okay, as long as you feel fine.” He agreed. I happily wrapped my arms around Oppa’s neck and give him the brightest smile that I could with my condition right now.

“Thank you, you’re the best!” I smiled. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering…. Or is that because I’m hungry?

*stomach growling*

Why. Why did my stomach have to growl now? And so loud too? I felt so embarrassed. I pulled the blanket to cover my face, trying to hide from Oppa. Oppa gently removed the blanket from me, he had a big smile on his face.

“You’ve been unconscious most of the day; I’ve ordered some food for you. I’ll warm it up for you, wait here.” Oppa said as he put some pillows up for me to lean on and helped me get comfortable in bed. It was so late already and I know that I shouldn’t be eating especially because I have a photo shoot tomorrow. But I haven’t eaten all day. Oppa ate with me too so I wouldn’t be eating alone. He also made a phone call to my manager and told her that the photo shoot is still on for tomorrow.

“Oppa, are we really going to be sharing the same bed tonight?” I asked him feeling a bit nervous.

“Yes we are.” He simply replied.

“But Oppa… we can’t. Granny will be angry..” I stuttered. Oppa gently laid me down in bed and covered me with the blanket and lay right next to me.

“Don’t worry, Granny won’t find out. I promise, I won’t do anything to you…tonight. I just want to cuddle.” He said softly and wrapped me in his arms.

“Plus I have no more energy, I’m sleepy I just want to be next to you.” Oppa said.

“Goodnight..” He said drifting off to sleep.

“Mmm.. okay, goodnight Oppa.” I whispered in his ear. I guess it will be okay right? He has done so much for me today. He flew all the way here just so he could be with me. Oppa even saved me too.

But how could I ever fall asleep? My heart is beating so fast, I hope he doesn’t hear it. My cheeks are burning from blushing so much. I’ve never slept next to any guy in my life. Oppa’s cologne smelled so pleasantly powerful. I slowly turned to face Oppa to see his peaceful sleeping face. I carefully traced the outline of Oppa’s eyebrows. If it wasn’t for all those fake rumors and the contract that Oppa drew up for us, would we even be here like this? It’s like he’s casting me in some sort of spell. Is this what true love really feels like? True happiness?

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

-An hour before the photo shoot-

Nali was already at the location of the photo shoot, getting ready. I was in our suite.

Do I really want to see Nali modeling in her bikini next to other male models? No.. I don’t. Just thinking about it already makes me angry. I know that for this photo shoot, Nali will be having a one on one session with one up rising male model. What if she starts to fall for him? No. That can’t be. She wouldn’t fall for anyone else. She already has me, she doesn’t need anyone else.

But still. I don’t like this idea. I’m fine with her sessions with other female colleagues of hers along with the males too because she isn’t alone with just one of the males. But this, this I cannot accept!

“Chen come here!” I called my butler into the room.

“Yes Young Master?” He answered.

“Go to Kim Seok-Jin’s room and pay him $3,000. Tell him not to come to the photo shoot today. Tell him to come up with an excuse.” I told Chen, handing him the check.

“Yes, Young Master.” He said as he took the check and headed to Seok-Jin’s room. I waited for 5 mintues and then there was a message notification on my phone. It was from Chen.

“Mr. Seok-Jin agrees and took the money. But he wants to know if he could still show up to the photo shoot later tonight for his solo sessions?” Chen texted.

“I don’t care if he shows up for his solo sessions or not! Just don’t show up for the sessions right now.” I messaged back.

“He says thank you and will do as you say.” Chen texted. I put my phone down and smiled. Now I should head out to the photo shoot location.

-At the photo shoot-

When I got to the location, the only one person who caught my attention was Nali.

Her body was so tempting. She had on a halter low cut out bandage crisscross black bikini. She can literately make any man go crazy. I made my way to Nali and her female colleuges were all staring at her. I put a maxi cover up over Nali.

“You still aren’t feeling well, put this on.” I told her. She nodded and thanked me.

“Oooh… Oppa is so caring.” One of the female models said out loud.

“Wow Nali, I’m so jealous of your relationship.” Another added. Not too long after I got there, I saw their manager walking to us.

“This is horrible! One of our new male models has a very bad stomach ache and has been in the bathroom all night! He won’t be making it to the shoot!” The manager said. She was very frustrated.

“Poor Seok-Jin, I hope he’s okay.” Nali said. I wish she didn’t say that. Now she’s worried about some other guy. But I can’t show that I’m a bit angry.

“But what are we going to do about your session with Seok-Jin now?” Rita asked. Nali pouted, and the manager looked around. Then she looked at me.

“Hyun Joong… maybe you can help us!?” The manager said excitedly.

“Huh?” Rita and Nali both said at the same time.

“It’s perfect! Oh my goodness, what perfect timing. Thank heavens!” The manager went on saying.

“I know that you probably don’t need any extra money… but do you think you could fill in to do the photo sessions with Nali?” She asked. I could hear Rita gasping.

“Omo! Manager, you’re so smart! They are a couple after all. And once people see the two together, the swimsuits and trunks will be even more popular. They will even be show the world their love!” Rita said clapping her hands together happily.

“Well, if Nali needs help then I’m willing to do it.” I replied.

“Umm Oppa, are you sure??” Nali asked me. I nodded.

“Of course.” I answered her.

“Wow! We are going to be taking pictures with Hyun Joong Oppa today!” All the models screamed excitedly.

“Okay someone take Hyun Joong to get changed into the trunks and do his hair and makeup!” The manager yelled out. I went to get ready for the photo shoot. After I was changed and ready, we began the photo shoot. First we took pictures as a group. After about an hour of that, it was finally just mine and Nali’s turn.

“Okay, don’t be afraid to show the world your love.” The photographer told us. We took our first picture at shores.

“Okay Hyun Joong, stand beside Nali and place one hand on her side. Nali, you put her hand over his. Yes… that’s it.” He said and snapped pictures. He took a picture of us holding hands and walking along the shore. Then we went into the water a little and took some pictures there too.

Next, we stood on the rocks and took some pictures as the sun was setting.

“Be careful Nali.” I told her, holding onto her; not wanting her to fall or get hurt.

“Hyun Joong now lean in and give Nali a kiss on the forehead. The sun is setting so perfectly.” Said the photographer.

“Is this the same photoshoot that was planned for with Seok-Jin?” Nali questioned.

“No… of course not! But since you and Hyun Joong are doing this session together, might as well make the best of it.” Answered the photographer. I like how this photographer thinks… I should make them pay him more.

“Yeah Nali, these pictures look great!” We could hear Rita yell out.

“Yes! These swim suits are going to sell like crazy! And the magazine too!” The manager added.

“Are you okay with this? Is it too much? Are you tired? We can take a break if you want.” I asked her. She’s still weak from yesterday but she’s acting so tough. She’s a fighter.

“No it’s okay Oppa. I’m fine.” She answered. I want to stop this shoot for a bit so she could rest, but I didn’t want to upset Nali. So we just continued.

Our final photos were on the dock. I got into the water where it was shallow by the dock. I had my back against the dock. Nali was on the sitting on the dock with her legs hanging down from it. Her legs were beside each side of my body.

“Okay Nali, now put your arms around Hyun Joong’s neck and lean your body on his a bit. Now, Hyun Joong I want you to reach up and hold on to her arm.” He directed.

“Nali don’t be shy, move in a bit closer.” Nali did as she was told.

“Great, this is good…you guys are both naturals.” He commented.

“And…Perfect! It’s a wrap for this session.” He said. We are finally finished with the session. Everyone cheered and clap their hands.

“Wooooo, if I didn’t know that this was a swimsuit photoshoot, I would of thought it was made for a couples getaway.” Rita smiled. I’m so glad that I got this opportunity to do this with Nali. It was really fun. Usually I don’t like being in photos, but this time was different. I didn’t mind that it will be in magazines or the news.

Right after we finished getting dressed into our normal clothes, I was just about to take Nali out to eat for dinner. But my phone call stopped me. It was my Mom.

“Hello Umma?” I answered.

“Hyun Joong…” I heard Umma cry.

“Hana’s in the hospital.” She cried.

“I’m coming home now.” I told her and hung up the phone.

“Nali, I’m sorry but something urgent came up and I need to go back to Korea now.” I apologized to her.

“Is everything okay?” She asked full of concern.

“I’m not sure.” I told her.

“Do you need me to go too?” She asked me.

“No, you stay here and enjoy the remaining days here. I’ll send you a private jet to pick you up.” I told her.

“No it’s okay. I’ll go home with everyone else.” She told me.

“Okay, if anything happens. Just call me. Take care of yourself.” I told her and gave her a kiss on the forehead before leaving. Just as I got into the jet, I received a text message from Hyung Jun.

“Hyung, we’ve found Mr. Gun. He’s currently in the hospital now.” Read the message.

 

 

 

 

 

--Author's note--

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please subscribe if you haven't already. And don't forget to leave me a comment :) Have a wonderful day.