Our First Night

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(Hyun Joong’s POV)

“What if I don’t agree to you?” Nali asked me.

“Things will be hard on you in the future. The world will think that you are a loose women. You are more than likely to lose your modeling career.” I told her.

“We both know what the truth is. If only you can announce to the media, then everything will be settled. We will both be fine. You and I won’t even have anything to do with each other.” Nali told me. That’s too easy. I’m not going to let you have your way.

“I’m not willing to do that. I’m giving you 3 days to think about this contract. I’ll be contacting you soon.” I said as I walked out of her condo.

“Wai-“ Nali began to speak but I ignored her and left anyways. The game has only just begun.

(Hana’s POV)

Today I feel like I’m the happiest girl in the world. I got to marry to the man that I love. Our wedding was a huge success. Everything turned out just how I wanted it. At my wedding ceremony in the morning, I was surrounded by family and close friends. It was like a private wedding. But for the reception, it was different. The reception was filled with reporters and many friends of mine. It was such a long night. When our wedding night finally came to an end, we thanked everyone who took the time out of their day to come to help up celebrate our wedding day. Oppa and I headed to our new home.

Tonight will be first night that Jay Lai Oppa and I will be together as a married couple. It will be our first night together and I’m so nervous. For our wedding present, Umma and Appa bought us a mansion. It was such a beautiful place and I cannot wait to make it into our home.

“Oppa, I’m so happy! Thank you for coming into my life.” I said to Jay Lai Oppa as I gave him a kiss.

“I’m happy too.” He simply replied. But for some reason, he doesn’t look like he’s happy. Oppa tried to take his tie off and looked a little irritated. I helped Oppa take off his tie for him. I just wanted to be close to him tonight. I wanted tonight to be special for us. I want to give my first time up to him. So I hugged him again and just smiled.   

“It’s too hot, I need a little space.” Oppa said as he removed my arms from around him. I felt a little pain in my chest. But I ignored it.

“Oppa.. would you like me to run you cold bath?” I asked him as I took his hand. I only wanted to make him happy.

“No need to do that, I’ll just shower quick. You should go shower too. It’s been a long day and tomorrow we will be going to the Hawaii for our honeymoon. We should go straight to bed. You go shower first.” Jay Oppa said plainly. Why is he acting this way?

“Okay Oppa.” I agreed, not wanting to argue on our wedding night.

“But Oppa, can you help me my dress? It’s a little hard for me to from behind.” I asked him, hoping that he’d change his mind and want to spend some more time together with me. He only let out a sigh and quickly ped my wedding dress for me. My dress almost fell off my body but I help onto it. Oppa didn’t even look back at me.

“Oh.. I’ll go shower first Oppa.” I told him as I slowly turned my back and walked into the bathroom. I got out of my dress and turned the shower on. I couldn’t help but cry. Why as Jay Lai Oppa acting this way? Doesn’t he love me? Oppa doesn’t seem happy. Maybe he’s tired from the long day we had today. I should just let it go. Tomorrow is our honeymoon, things will be better. I have faith in  us. I smiled softly to myself. I quickly finished my shower and put my pajamas on. When I got into our room, Oppa was already finished showering. He was already in bed. I quietly climbed into bed next to Oppa. He was already fast asleep. Oppa must really be tired, I thought to myself.

“Goodnight Oppa. I love you.” I whispered into his ear and I gave him a light kiss on his cheeks. I turned off the lamp on my nightstand soon fell asleep.

 

(Jay Lai’s POV)

Last night, I couldn’t get Nali out of my mind. How did she end up at my wedding reception? Although Hana is my wife now, I still cannot forget about Nali. I still love her. I’m only with Hana for the money. But I want to be with Nali because she’s so beautiful and kind. Maybe I could still be together with Nali behind Hana’s back. Hana will never know. She’s too stupid and will believe everything I tell her. She’s in love with me so she’ll listen to me. I just have to keep up with this stupid marriage.

We woke up bright and early the next morning. The driver took us to the airport and we were headed for Hawaii.

“Oppa, aren’t you excited?” Hana asked me as she rested her head on my shoulder as we sat together on the plane.

“Of course I’m excited, it’s our honeymoon.” I answer with a smile as I took her hand in mine.

“Hana, I’m so sorry about how I acted towards you last night. I probably had a little too much to drink yesterday. So the alcohol got to me. I’m sorry I shoudn;t have drank so much. I was such as bad husband to you last night.” I frowned and pretended to be a little sad.

“Oppa, don’t say that. You’re a good man. You were probably so happy on our wedding day that’s why you drank so much. I don’t blame you. It’s okay. I’m not mad.” Hana said as she held onto my hands tighter.

“Thank you, my wife is the best!” I told her and kissed her on her cheeks. She quickly pulled away and placed her hand on her cheeks on where I kissed her.

“Oppa~ there’s so many people here. I’m shy.” Hana said softly as she sunk back into her seat. I admit, she’s cute. I’m glad I got married to her because she has the looks and the money. It won’t be so bad being married to her.

 

 

--Author's Note--

Hi everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please don't forget to leave a comment :) Have a wonderful day!