"Happy Anniversary!

"Please Be Nice To Me"

(No one's POV)

It was a early morning and the sun was shining in downtown Seoul, Korea. People filled the streets, trying to get to work, park, shops, bakery, and other places. It was a very busy place to be at this point of time. Down town at the "Heavenly Beautiful" modeling company, there is a modeling show being held tonight. Many cars were finding parking spots and all the employees were running around, getting the stage ready. All the models were in the dressing room getting ready for the show to start. On one of the tables, there sat Gun Nali. As her makeup artist was applying makeup on for her, her friend Rita came up to her. Nali turned around to a bouquet of roses in front of her. A smile formed on her face and she took the roses from Rita.

(Nali’s POV)

"Nali, you’re so lucky to have Jay Lai Oppa. He really loves you. Look he even sent you these expensive roses!" Rita said as she handed me the roses.

"They are so beautiful! Where is he?" I asked Rita.

"He's sitting with everyone out there waiting to watch. He told me to bring this to you for encouragement." Rita told me with a smile. I looked at the rose and saw a little note in it. I picked it up and Rita patted me on the shoulder.

"Good luck out there! I'll be cheering" Rita said and left. I set the roses down on the table and read the note.

"Nali, I know you'll do great! Oppa's waiting outside in the crowd cheering for you! Fighting! Love Jay Lai" Oppa wrote on the note. I couldn't help but smile. Oppa is so sweet! Today, Oppa and I have been together for a year now. I must do my best! I put on my heels and finished all the touch up. Everyone got in line and the show began. I was the first to go out.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, we welcome you all to the one and only "Heavenly Beautiful Runway Model! It's our 10th year of success and we are celebrating it with a little show. We hope you enjoy. Let the show began!" Our boss, Choi Jinsu announced. Everyone started clapping, as the lights started to dim, and the music began.

"Our first model, we are happy to have her here with us. She's been a model and with us for 5 years. Let's welcome Gun Nali!" Jinsu said. Everyone started cheering and clapping as I entered the stage. There were so many people out there. The stage was big and beautiful. I've always dreamed of myself standing in front of many people. I could hear Oppa and Rita cheering for me the loudest. It gave me more courage to stand on stage in front of all these people. I took little steps and smiled all around the room. The cameras were flashing from every corner. The light was on me, I felt like a star. As of right now, I feel as if I had it all. A good career, a good relationship, and I have the world’s greatest friend. Tonight, I feel on top of it all. I’m only going to think about the good things in life right now. As I was done with my part, I walked off the stage and went to change into my other dress. I received a text message from Oppa.

"Nali! You look so beautiful! Keep up the good work, love Oppa.” The message read.

That message made my night. Oppa's really killing me with his sweetness. I am lucky to have a boyfriend like Oppa. After an hour, it was time for everyone to go out on stage for the last time tonight as we close the show. Everyone clapped as Jinsu Oppa thanked everyone for attending to show. It was a success! I went back to the dressing room and changed into my own dress. I grabbed my roses and walked out the door. I knew that Oppa Rita is waiting for me at the entrance. I walked with confidence to them. I gave Oppa a hug.

"Oppa! Thank you for the roses! You’re the best!" I told him.

"I know I am. You did well." Oppa said.

"Well, I'll let you two love birds have fun now. Happy one year to you guys! See you guys later" Rita said and walked off with a smile.

"Let's go, I made reservations at a well-known restaurant for us." Oppa said and we walked out of the building. When we got to the restaurant, our waiter came to us and showed us to our table. We ordered our food and we chatted a little.

"Nali, I have a present for you." Oppa said and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a little jewelry box. He opened it and it was a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring.

"Oppa, what's this for?" I surprisingly asked him.

"This is for you, it's a promise ring." Oppa said. He took the ring out and place it on my finger.

"Oppa.." I said.

"I promise that I will love you and only you always and forever Nali." Oppa said. A little bit of my tears trickled down my face. This is the happiest moment of my life! Oppa you’re so romantic! Your little words make me speechless. I stood up and threw my arms around Oppa.

"Thank you Oppa! I love you too!" I told him. Today just got even better.

 

 

 

(Hana's POV)

I’ve tried reaching Oppa today, but he never picked up. I called him over 20 times today, but it went straight to voicemail. What is Oppa doing? Is he really that busy? I asked myself. Today is July 1st, the day of mine and Oppa's 2 years anniversary. Has he forgotten? He hasn't forgotten right? Today I prepared so much for him. I cooked his favorite dinner. I set the table and even went out to buy a new dress. It took me all day to get ready for this, but Oppa still hasn't even called me. He hasn't even said the words "Happy Anniversary!" I feel so disappointed in Oppa. I began to cry because it hurts. I felt alone in this love. I feel as if Oppa isn't the same person anymore. He used to be here for me. He never left my side. But now, he's never here when I need him. I felt angry, I picked up the plate of food and was going to throw it in the trash, but there was a knock on the door. I set the plate back down and wiped my tears. Now who can it be? It's late already!

"Coming.." I called out. I opened the door, and there he was. My anger disappeared as soon as I saw his face. There he stood, with roses in his hands and a big teddy bear.

"Jay Lai Oppa!!" I said with a smile and run up to hug him. He really came!

"Happy two year anniversary Hana! I'm sorry I'm late! Oppa was busy at work today.. Sorry." Oppa said to me with a sad face.

"Oppa, don't worry about that. It's okay. I'm not mad. I've made so many things for Oppa today. Let’s go inside before it gets cold." I told Oppa and he came inside my condo.

"Here, these are for you Hana." Oppa said and handed me the roses and teddy bear. I happily took it away from him. I set the roses down and put the teddy bear on the couch.

"Thank you Oppa, I love it!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We sat down and began to eat.

"Oppa, you take the first bite, tell me what you think?" I told him. Oppa smiled at me and took the first bite of the food I made him. His face cringed. I felt something was wasn’t right.

"Oppa! What happened? Does it taste that bad?!" I asked him, while pouring a glass of water for him. Oppa swallowed the food and then smiled at me. Oppa began to laugh.

"No, not at all, Hana's cooking is the best!" Oppa said and began to eat more. My heart felt happy again.

"Yah.. Oppa, don't joke around like that. You scared me. Since you did that, you must finish everything." I said jokingly. Oppa nodded and began to eat again. I watched Oppa eat. I was so happy that Oppa remembered what day it was today.

"Hana, I have something else for you as well." Oppa said as I was starting to wash the dishes.

"We've been together for 2 years now, and I really want to have a family. I think that it's time we start one." Oppa said and got down on one knee.

"Oppa, what are you doing?” I questioned him. Oppa reached into his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. It was a ring! He placed the beautiful heart shaped diamond ring on my ring finger.

"Hana, will you marry me?" Oppa asked me. I was so happy, I felt my heart stop. I didn't know what to say. I can't even imagine being his wife! Am I dreaming?!

"I don't know what to say Oppa.." I told him as tears of happiness came out again. Oppa laughed a little.

"Just say yes." Oppa laughed.

"Y-yes... Oppa. I'll marry you!" I told Oppa. Oppa got off his knees and pulled me into a hug. This is the happiest moment of my life! I'm finally going to be Mrs. Ai Hana Ji!!!! I've waited for this moment for a very long time. Now it's finally coming true!