The Runaway~

Secret Camera

Sorry for not updating in a while! *does sorry dance* I had to rush this chapter so it isn't high quality. Please forgive me!

 

Hee-Young POV~

 

 You know what. I’m quitting! It has been too much of a bother. I swear, it is bad enough that we are playing a stupid trick on an idol, but I have to live with them too! Please, I’d rather die. What if I run away? Yeah that’s a good idea. A much easier way of leaving and if I am out of sight, they have to find a replacement! Hee-Young you’re a genius! Right now I am suppose to be on a ‘date’ with Key but, why bother now? I secretly call the cab to come pick me up. I run to a huge bush and hide in it as I wait. Sorry mom, I’m doing something good. I hope you can leave me a alone. “Mimi-ah! Mimi! Devil! Hee-Young! Come out here!” Key screams running around looking for me.

“What happened Key?” Onew asks.

“She’s gone!”

“Who? Mimi?”

“Who else!”

“Wow she sure doesn’t want to go out with you.”

“No time to joke around. We need to find her! Call Minho, Taemin, and Jjonggie, we need to find her!” Key screams and they run off. My phone rings and I pick it up.

“Hello?”

“Miss Kim. We are at the front of the park.” The driver reports.

“Alright, I’ll be there in a minute.” I tell him and hang up the phone. Now how do I get out of the park without them seeing? They’re all standing at the entrance...I crawl to the bush next to me. I follow the path and pass them about three feet.

“Hey lookie! Mimi noona is trying to play hide and seek!” Taemin screams while pointing at my sticking out from the bush. Oh crap! I quickly get up and run full speed to the cab waiting for me. “Noona wait! We see you!” Shut up Taemin! I continue running and reach for the door. Minho being a fast runner catches up to me and grab my hand. Sorry Minho! I kick him in the shin extra hard using his own arm to push him on the ground. He groans and falls on the ground. That’s going to hurt in the morning...I open the cab door and crawl in hastily.

“Drive! DRIVE!” I scream at the driver. He pushes hard on the pedal finally helping me. Yes! I turn back looking at SHINee. The scene is so dramatic. Minho finally got up and it trying to limp after me, Onew runs after the cab, and key is nagging at Minho. I don’t know if I will miss you guys or not, but right now, I just want you people to have NOTHING to do with me. I wish you luck guys. SHINee Fighting!

 

I bet that SHINee are trying to follow my cab if they spot me...I tell the driver to park in back of SHINee’s dorm. I run in like lightning and stuff everything into my bags. All done! I run out the dorm from the back door and slam the door when I heard footsteps in the front door. Hustle. Hustle. Hustle. I run back inside the cab and I’m finally done! I am leaving forever! GOODBYE SHINee!

Okay, having something written is better than nothing...I would make a poll but I don't know how. If you know how, can you tell me on my wall? Thanks~ Well I was wondering what you guys are thinking about the fic. Should I add more comedy, make it sad, let the SHINee die!- jk, or like change the story different from the description. Tell me what you think~ Make sure to comment!