Shock

Secret Camera

Onew POV~

 

 

Three years have passed and we still didn’t find her yet. Taemin has changed, Minho has changed, Key changed, Jonghyun changed, and I have changed- mentally. Hee-Young has been missing since forever and we- the SHINee members- can’t seem to forget her. As a leader, I tried to brighten everything up to make everyone less sad. Fans don’t know anything since we act. We have to act as if we are happy to the outside world and cry mentally. I haven’t eaten chicken from the day she went missing, Minho stopped watching sports, Taemin stopped dancing for fun, Jonghyun stopped singing to our songs, and Key stopped nagging. In other words- our lives changed.

“Wake up everyone!” I shake the members who lay lifeless in bed. Yeah I know... I wake up first now...

“Why?” Jonghyun mumbles in his pillow.

“We have a fan signing today.” 

 

At the fan signing~

 

I am sitting at the first seat at the start of the line. Each fangirl or fanguy would pass me a present and talk to me. Of course I would smile and laugh a few times to not disappoint them, but I feel like crying. The first fangirl gave me a box of chicken and I had no mood to eat it. I just smile and laugh and sign like a Leader Robo. Here comes another one...“Hello loner.” A fan greets me. Hmm...that’s a new one...I look up and see that face- her face- Hee-Young’s face. I sign her photo and look at her smiling face again. “Are you Hee-Young?” I ask her.

“No, my name is Mimi.” She answers.

“Oh, sorry, you look like someone I know.”

“Oh? It doesn’t matter; I get that a lot.”

“Anyways, thanks for coming.”

“Your welcome. Bye Onew~” I wave at her and sign the next fan’s photo.

 

 

Taemin POV~

 

 

I look up and freeze. I see...I see...“Hee-Young!” I get up and hug her. “I miss you a lot. Where have you been? Do you know how much we missed you?” I grip on her harder as the fans gasp and take pictures on their phones.

“I think you got the wrong person, my name is Mimi.” She smiles. I let go of her and look closely at her. “Can you please sign the picture?” She asks knocking me out of my dazed system. I sign it and smile at her. I sign a few more people and continue to think. Mimi...Mimi...Mi-Mimi? Hee-Young’s nickname is Mimi!

 

 

Jonghyun POV~

 

 

“Hello.” I greet the next fan. “What would you like me to write?” I ask her not looking up.

“Can you please write Jongkey not Onkey, 2min no Ontae.” I look up to the person who gave such an odd request.

“H-H-Hee-Y-Young?” I stutter.

“No, I’m Mimi.”

“Oh,” I smile. “I’m sorry...Okay.” I sign the picture.

“SHINee fighting!” She smiles and moves on to Minho.

 

 

Minho POV~

 

 

“Hello, I’m Mimi.”

“Hello Mimi.” I smile at her...She isn’t Hee-Young right? I act normal in case it isn’t her. I mean, if Mimi is Hee-Young, wouldn’t the other members tell me already? “Can I write what I want, or do you want a request?”

“Whatever you want.” She smiles. I know this is a big mistake but I write down: I found you - Minho ;) She takes the pictures and smiles at what I wrote. Does she understand me?

 

 

Key POV~

 

 

“Hee-Young! Where have you been missy! Do you know how long we've been looking for you? Do you know how many tears we shed for you. Don't think that you can run away! I know who you are KIM HEE-YOUNG! But then if you came here than you don't want to hide. I bet you recovered. How's life? Did you see the other members before me? I hope so. I bet they would be very happy. Don’t just stare at me say something.” I slap her arm playfully.

“Sorry, I’m not who you're looking for, I’m Mimi.”
“You got to be kidding me! I know it's you Hee-Young, you're not such a great actress.”

“Oppa!” Fans from the line yell to tell me to hurry up. I nod and sign her photo. As she walks away,Taemin passes me and run towards her. Minho holds him back and Taemin shakes him off running towards the non-Hee-Young.

“Taemin!” Minho yells at him as the rest of SHINee gets up. Our maknae runs to her and grabs her by the arm.

“I know you’re Hee-Young.” He says as he pulls her closer to him and kissing her. She pushes him but he didn't budge. He keeps on kissing and she lets go of her grip and waits for him to stop. Then their lips separate and Taemin holds her in place. “Look at me. Look at me and tell me that Mimi is your nickname. Prove to me that you are only Mimi and not Hee-Young. Prove it to me.”

“Oppa, I hope that you can respect yourself and me. I said that I’m not Hee-Young and that my name is Mimi. I know you’re an idol and everything, but it doesn’t mean that you are right. I am Mimi, I can prove it.” She pulls up her pants and reveal her plastic leg. “I don’t think your friend has this am I right?” She releases her grip and runs away.

“Hee-Young come back what happened to you! Don’t leave me!” He runs and Minho grabs his arm and hold on to him in his embrace.

“Taemin calm down.”

“But Minho hyung,” Taemin whispers in Minho’s shirt. “She has a plastic leg. She disappeared for three years and came back like this. She must be in lots of pain. I- I can’t-”

“Shh...Everything will be fine...Just relax, hyung will solve everything...I promise.”