Lust

Secret Camera

 

 

Taemin POV~

 

“Kim Jonghyun always wins.” I can hear Jonghyun hyung chuckle.

“What hyung?” I open the room door and immediately hyung closes his laptop.

“T-Tae-minnie!” Jonghyun hyung yells in shock.

“What are you hiding hyung?” I raise my eyebrow.

“N-nothing!”

“Uh huh.” I quickly open his laptop.

“T-Taemin! It's not what it looks lik-”

“JONGKEY !?” I yell.

“Shhh!” He covers my mouth. “It's not what it looks like!”

“What's the meaning of this?” I point to the screen

“I was just...roaming the internet.” He whines.

“I'm tell umma~” I start walking out.

“ANIIIIIIIII! Please Taemin-ah, don't! He's going to kill me for corrupting your mind!”

“Then...You have to exchange ideas with me.”

“What do you mean?” He raises an eyebrow.

“I need an idea.”

“What for?”

“I want to force the fake Hee-Young into telling me the truth...What should I do?”

“You have a secret weapon you know.”

“What do you mean hyung?”

“Lust.”

“What?”

“Make her fall for you...Then she will listen to you.”

“Isn't that horrible? That's wrong hyung!”

“She did it to you first Taemin-ah. She lied to you telling you that she is Hee-Young.”

“But it's gross and wrong and inappropriate and-”

“Stop stop stop!” Jonghyun hyung face palms himself. “I never told you to bang her!”

“Then what are you saying hyung?”
“Make her want you, then at the appropriate moment, force it out of her.”

“Where did you get that from? A drama?”

“Nope, a Jongkey fanfic.”

 

Will I be looked down on by my Hee- Young? Would she mind? Would she hate me knowing my thoughts? I just want to know the truth so bad...I just want to get the truth out of this imposter. Related to my Hee-Young or not, I'll do whatever it takes to get the truth out...Even if...Even if I have a sacrifice myself.

“Taemin-ah~” “ Hee-Young” calls for me.

“I'm right here noona~” I yell back. I'm currently in my room. I just got out of the shower and I am wearing a tight shirt. Here goes nothing.

“I found a dog-” Immediately after she steps in my room I hug her gently.

“What did you find?” I whisper in her ear with my husky voice.

“I-I f-found.”

“What did you find noona?” I nibble on her ear and wrap my arms around her even more.

“Never mind.” She smiles at me. “You seem different today.” She says with a shaky breath as I pull her closer to me.

“How so?” I move my face closer to her, centimeters apart.

 

“You seem...clingy.”

“Do you not like me this way?” I move closer to her face. I can feel her breath on my face. Her chest touching mines. I slowly move away, trying to act hurt.

“N-no!” She hugs me. “I like you this way...A lot.” She kisses me.

 

 

Key POV~

 

 

“Minho!” I whisper loudly, waving him to come to the door. We both peek in Taemin's room's door. “What's he doing?” Taemin starts kissing the girl back. “Don't tell me he fell for her.” I was about to barge in the room but Minho holds me back.

“Taemin knows.”

“What?”

“He knows she isn't the real Hee-Young.”

“Then what the freak is he doing?! She's going to him!”

“Believe me. Jonghyun told me everything Taemin told him. Our maknae's taking a risk.”

“What do you mean?”

“Can't you tell?”

“No.”

“Is this what the Almighty Key should say?” Minho shakes his head. Finally thinking about Jonghyun's dirty mind I thought about it. He's seducing her.

“That Dino is going to die sooner or later.”

 

 

Hei Ryung POV~

 

 

This isn't suppose to happen. I was not suppose to fall for him. I shouldn't be making out with my sister's crush. But I can't resist. Taemin turned out to be everything I did not expect. Instead of being a player, a mistake, he is gentle, cute, innocent, loving, perfect. I think I am falling into a deep trap. Love. My heart is aching for him. I want Lee Taemin to be mine. I'm sorry Hee-Young unnie...Lee Taemin is too precious for me to let go.

He kisses me back and pulls me closer in his arms. I can feel his beating heart, his sweet breath. I want him. I rip his thin shirt off his body and push him on his bed. I want him. He is mine. “N-noona.” Taemin says angelically. Cute, he's scared.

“Do you love me?” I ask him while kissing his neck.

“Yes.” He answers.

“Let me show you the true symbol of love.” I start taking off my shirt but he holds my hand and looks into my eyes.

“Let me lead.” He says. He takes my hands and tie it to the bed.

“Are you playing with me?” I didn't think Taemin knew how to play so...manly

“First you have to tell me something.”

“Anything.” I say. Anything so you can be mines.

“Tell me where Hee-Young is.”

“W-what? I am Hee-Young.”

“Noona, I can't give myself to someone who lies to me.” He pouts cutely.

“I'm

Hei Ryung...Hee-Young's youngest sister.”

“Where is she?” I can see a painful glint in his eyes.

“Hospital. She has been moved to the American hospital to the hospital she was at before. They said that she will wake up on her own so there was no point on leaving her in America. She was transported here and is currently still unconscious.”

“Why did you lie to me telling me that you are her.”

“I wanted to show her that you didn't love her. I wanted to punish you. You made her hurt...You made her betray her mission...But I can see why now.”

“What is the name she is under in the hospital?”

“My name.”

“Thank you.” Taemin puts on another shirt and takes his phone.

“Where are you going? You promised-”

“Sorry Hei Ryung...I can only love the real Hee-Young...my Hee-Young.” With that, Taemin left, leaving me brokenhearted. I have failed my mission. I failed my secret camera.

 

Sorry this is SO SHORT! So? What do you guys think? I haven't written this story in a long time so i figured that I should do something about it to create new ideas for myself. I was debating on whether or not to rate this chapter because technically it does have some adult stuff I think. Making out isn't too grown up right? Should I rate this chapter? What do you think? Comment please~ I will uodate later after I update my other fanfics. Summer has begun!