Finally

Secret Camera

 

SHINee POV~
 
 
     “I- I think that she is suspicious.” He coughs out.
     “Onew hyung, what do you mean?” Taemin asks. Onew can’t tell them that he heard everything, so he has to make something up.
     “It just seems weird how a girl has to live with us on our vacation.” The other members nod as if they understand. Then the idea popped up in their mind. Jongkey and 2min. They can’t act too rash nor not make it obvious. 
     Taemin breaks the silence. “Minho hyung~” He sings as he grabs Minho by the arm. “Lets go talk to Mimi  noona!” Minho messes up Taemin’s hair. 
     “Taeminnie, you’re so cute!” Minho laughs and they head to Hee-Young’s room. 
     “What was that about?” Onew asks. 
     “Jjong, let's go too~” Key holds Jonghyun’s hand and leans gracefully on his shoulders. Jonghyun touches his cheek lightly and smiles. They left the room. Oh, so that means that they are starting already? Onew then realizes and follow them.
 
Hee-Young’s Room~
 
 
     Onew bumps into Jongkey from their sudden stop. He peeks over their shoulder and also see 2min stopping in front of Mimi’s room. He squeezes through to the front and see Mimi dancing and crying through the crack of the door. She was dancing to the song Countdown with the dance to Replay. Her cheeks were shimmering with tears and her eyes weren’t red at all. There was a dark aura around her and she is concentrating a lot. As the song ends she yells and punches the wall causing her fist to bleed.
     “Mimi!” SHINee screams and runs in. 
     “I’ll get the first aid kit!” Key screams as he runs away.
     “I’ll get some ice.” Minho leaves. 
     “I’m going to pee!” Taemin announces.
     “I’ll get a wet towel.” Jonghyun says leaving only Mimi and Onew in the room. Quickly Onew crouches down to her and wipes her tears with his hands starring right into her eyes. 
     “Are you okay?” He asks her gently forgetting that he didn’t like her. He picks up her hands and studies it. Hee-Young got back to reality and found out what she has done. 
     “Oh course I’m not okay.” She takes her hand away and wipes the blood on her pants. “Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to sleep.” She says coldly. Onew leaves the room in worry as Mimi turns off the light. 
 
 
The Next Morning~
 
 
Hee-Young POV~
 
 
     I wake up with my hand bandaged up. I guess the SHINee members helped me. What was I doing last night? When did this happen? What? What happened last night? I yawn and get out of the room. I walk to what seems like a kitchen and see the nincompoop idols eating. They freeze in place and stares at me. “How’s your hand Mimi?” Minho asks. I ignore the question and ask where the bathroom is. “It’s the first door to the right.” He answers and I brush my teeth.
     “It all starts now!” I say and walk out of the bathroom. “Hello Onew oppa, Taemin oppa, Minho oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa~” I chant as I bow down. 
     “Hello Mimi-ah!” They greet me.
     “I made soup for all of us this morning, grab a bowl.” Key says pointing to where the bowls are. I grab one and make way to the pot.
     “Do you think we can spend the day together?” Taemin asks me.
     “I don’t know Korea very well, I just came here a week ago.” I answer.
     “Well then since you don’t know Korea, we can give you a tour!” Taemin yells.
     “Oh, sure, if you can~” I wink at him hoping he remembers the cameras. He winks back and hugs Minho.
     “Minho~ You come too!” 
     “Haha, Taeminnie, I’ll go if you want.” 
     “Thank you!”
     “Taeminnie, your hair is messy.” Minho says as he fixes Taemin’s hair. Taemin blushes.
     “Thank you hyung~”
     “Jjong! You should eat more!” Key says adding more soup to Jonghyun’s bowl. 
     “Thanks Key. The soup tastes great.”
     “Here, have some tea.” Key passes him a pink mug. Yuck! Jonghyun takes a sip and smiles wider.
     “This tea is so sweet, just like you!” He looks into Key’s eyes. Wow, they are good at acting...The great moment was interrupted by Onew’s coughing.
     “When are we going?” He asks.
     “After we all finish eating.” I say and chug down the soup. “I’ll go change.” I run into my room and change into my black t-shirt and capris. I make sure the door is locked and take out the script. 
 
               Day One:
 
 
                              -Tour around the vacation area
                              -Eat black noodles
                              -Play spin the bottle.
 
                     Note: make sure to add 2min and Jongkey the whole day
 
 
     “Okay, I got it all in my head. I’m ready.” I tell myself and walk into the van joining the SHINee members. I won’t let you down mom.              
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Author's Note:

         Hello? I hope that there aren't any silent readers out there! I am hopeing to be able to add some comedy to the story. Please comment. If you have any requests for the story then tell me~ I hope the silent readers can subscribe! Anyways, thank you all for reading. COMMENT please.