Confusion

Secret Camera

 


Last Chapter:

Hee-Young arrived at the dorm and is talking to Jongkey about the plan.

______________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Taemin POV~
 
 
      I look at the window to see why they are taking so long. I see Mimi talking to Jonghyun and Key hyung mysteriously. Was it about the television show that manager hyung told us about? I ‘grab’ Minho hyung and drag him outside. “Do Jongkey.” I hear Mimi whisper as we approach them. “Hello 2min.” She greets us.
     "What are you guys talking about?” Minho asks Mimi.
     “Well I was talking to them about the secret camera.” She answers.
     “Oh, then tell us too!” I scream. Mimi turns her head too look at me and I immediately lower my voice. “Sorry...” I whisper. To tell you the truth, Mimi looks pretty tough for a girl. I can’t tell if she’s pretty or not because of the sunglasses and the hair covering most of her face. But her voice is loud even though she is whispering. She is so tough that she is even wearing what seems like summer clothes in the middle of winter! Also...her nickname is Devil...it can’t get any creepier than that...
     “Okay,” Mimi starts. “The contract says that there are many secret cameras that will follow Onew as we pull a ‘prank’ on him. The ‘prank’ is that you guys have to act as if you guys like each other. Like 2min and Jongkey.”
     “Uh...What do you mean by 2min and Jongkey?” We all say at once. 
     “Please don’t tell me you don’t know what I’m talking about.” She blurts out. We shake our heads and she sighs. “2min is pairing up Minho and Taemin as a couple and Jongkey is Jonghyun and Key. As I was saying, you guys will act as if you guys were loving one another and I will make things up to make Onew freak out. Then eventually we will tell him about it and have a laugh. This is all part of a show, so no hard feelings.” 
      "Is it going to be that easy?” Jonghyun hyung asks.
     “Yup.”
     “But what if we run out of ideas?” Key hyung asks.
     “There is a script to help us out and your manager will help out.” She answers.
     “Yay! So that means that we won’t be doing nothing! I though that we will be forgotten in these two months!” I scream.
 
   
Onew POV~
 
     I sneak behind the bushes and try to hear what they are saying. “...secret camera...” I hear Mimi whisper. What? Did they find out about the secret camera already?      
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Author’s note:

 

I tried to twist the story around if you know what I mean...I am trying my best to keep you guys entertained with my story. If any of you are confused just tell me, I will help you guys understand. I finally finished setting up the plot. The story starts NOW!