Death

Secret Camera

Hello everyone!!! Is everyone here? I hope so. Anyways, to make the story less confusing, I changed the main character’s name into Hee- Young from the beginning of the story and up to now to confirm her name. Okay, so now the main character’s name is Hee-Young. Got it? Okay...Let the update begin!

 

SHINee POV~

 

“Mom, no need for your strength, I shall do it.” Hee-Young says.

The workers for the scriptwriter grab SHINee and beat them up- all but Taemin. “Enough.” She says firmly ordering her workers to throw the boys to the ground. “Taemin, you’re leaving first.” She confirms and passes a knife to her daughter.

“Hee-Young don’t kill him!” Key screams.

“I’m sorry.” She whispers.

“SHINee. Must. DIE!” Her mother screams and pushes her daughter forward.

“Hee-Young don’t. I know we weren’t great friends, but you don’t need to kill us!” Jonghyun says.

“He has a point Hee-Young, put the sharp object down.” Onew talks slowly. She still moved forward. “Kill me first!” He screams causing everyone to freeze in place.

“What, do you want to start with the oldest first? No. I order you my daughter. You must kill Taemin first!

“Yes mom.” She says coldly.

“You can kill me. There is no human that never dies. I lived until this day is good enough.” Taemin closes his eyes and lift up his head letting her chop him in the throat.

“Mother, give me knife too! I want to help sister chop him in the throat!” Her sister cheers. Her mother throws her last pocketknife to her other daughter. Minho looks up to Hee-Young and see her smirk. He eases down and loosen up giving the other SHINee members signals as well. The minute her sister gets near enough, she grabs the knife from her hands and knock her out with the knife handle and throwing the spare one toward her mom who dodged it easily.

“Hmm, playing games are we?” He mom picks up the knife and charges her daughter. Of course all of the bodyguards and workers are all knocked out so SHINee can help her. Her mother in fact is very fast. She can almost take down all of SHINee plus her daughter. Taemin is still laying on the floor trying to get up with his bad leg which was injured when her mother threw the knife at Hee-Young- it landed on his leg. SHINee were taking turns fighting Hee-Young’s mom since she still isn't tired. Minho and Hee-Young is now fighting her mom as the rest of SHINee are trying to help Taemin stop the blood on his leg.

Key held Taemin’s hand as Onew soothes him with his voice while Jonghyun holds on to the knife and yank it out quickly. Immediately Taemin yells which distracts Minho. He looked over to Taemin who’s blood was oozing out of his leg like a small stream. Hee-Young’s mother took that chance and knocked Minho over and pushing her daughter the other way. “Goodbye Minho.” The woman says as she plunges the knife down her daughter’s back who covered Minho with her body. She only gasps and falls down to the ground staring at her pained daughter. Her sister on the otherhand, got up from behind and slams the broken metal chair Taemin was tied on, on her sister's head. Blood slowly drips down her forehead and she falls on Minho.

“Hee-Young!” Minho yells holding on to her giving her support. The other SHINee members turn towards his direction and all gasp. Taemin sueezes out of his hyungs’ grasps and crawl towards Hee-Young. Minho passes her to Taemin and leans her on him as he hugs her shoulders tightly.

“Hee-Young are you okay?” Taemin asks her holding back his tears.

“Pabo, of course I’m not okay.” She laughs and winces afterwards.

“Hee-Young, I knew you were on our side this whole time.” He smiles at her. The other SHINee members try to look for a way out of the building while trying to find a signal to call the ambulance.

“Are you saying that you’re happy?”

“Yes, because I know it isn’t useless loving you.” Taemin answers.

“It is true about my brother you know, but I know it isn’t your fault. I tried to help you, but I guess I can’t even protect myself.” She pants trying to catch her breath. “Do me a favor.”

“What is it?”

“Pull this thing out of me.”

“I don’t know how. I’m scared that I will hurt you.”

“Silly, just pull it at the angle the knife is stabbed through. Hurry, it hurts a lot already.” A tear escapes Taemin’s eye and he holds on to her sholder with one hand and the knife handle with the other.

“One...Two...Three!” He pulls out the knife and a whole new cycle of blood rushes out from the wound. He takes his hands and cover the hole hoping the blood would stop pouring out. “Please don’t die. Please!”
“Taemin. Please warm me up. Make these the best last minutes of my life.”

“Don’t say those types of words. Please don’t leave me. I never showed you around Korea. I never bought you ice cream. You never drank banana milk. I won’t let you go!” He hugs her tighter.

“I never said I wanted to leave but faith won’t let me. Let me hold your hand and cherish this moment.” She forces a smile while Taemin gives her his hand. “I’m a fool aren’t I?” Taemin shakes his head. “I never enjoyed living and wanted to die many times...but why do I have to leave now, after I finally had a reason to live.” She cries and continue looking at Taemin.

“You can’t leave me. I finally found out what loving someone is like and you do this to me? I finally feel older and I feel like I can die for you. Why won’t you admit that you like me too! Why won’t you admit that idols aren’t bad? Why won’t you look into my eyes and tell me that Lee Taemin will be yours? Why are you getting colder and colder? I finally found the chance to tell you and you answer me by dying!”

“I admit it. I do like idols now. I do like SHINee. I do want to live. I do like you- but no. I can’t.

“Look at me and hang on to life. Hang on there Hee-Young.”

“I want to look at you more, but I can’t see anything now Taemin. I can’t feel your touch either. I’m leaving Taemin.”

“No. No! I forbid you!”

“Taemin! Hee-Young! The ambulance is here!” SHINee yells as they run towards the sad couple.

“Did you hear that Hee-Young? They’re here. Help is here!” Taemin yells at the bloody body in his arms. Hee-Young?”

“Hee-Young?” Key touches her.

“Hee-Young.” Jonghyun gasps.

“Hee-Young.” Onew holds on to her hand.

“Hee-Young...” Minho kisses her on the forehead as the men pick her up and bring her into the ambulance.

 

One Month Later~

 

“Hee-Young, do you hear me calling you! Why won’t you look at me and smile? Why won’t you wake up!” Taemin yells at her lifeless body on the hospital bed. It has been a month already. Her mom was arrested, the company helped her brother recover, they funded the money for Hee-Young to live, and others donated blood to her. SHINee has gone back to their usual schedule and they all visit her everyday hoping that she will wake up.

 

SHINee’s Dorm~

 

“Did she wake up Taeminnie?” Minho asks.

“No.” He answers sadly.

“She will eventually, don’t worry.” Jonghyun pats Taemin’s back.

“I’ll make you some steak okay?” Key runs to the kitchen.

“Guys!” Onew yells from his room. They all come running in his room wondering what happened.

“What is it?” They ask in unison.

“Hee-Young, she’s missing!”

 

A/N: Okay I’ll admit. This was a boring chapter. It’s because I was off track because of this show I am watching and I totally forgot about the whole point of the story. I will try to make it come back alive. Just wait!