Taemin and his lovepain

Secret Camera

Hee-Young POV~

 

 

“That freaking piece of sh*t!” I grown furiously as I pull my foot out of the animal trap. My leg is bleeding a lot now. That freaking fake Hee-Young- trying to impersonate me! She’s gonna die- soon. I take my sweater and rip it to tie around my leg in hope that the blood will soon stop. “SHINee, I know you are a bunch of crap, but I will save you, for the sake of all of those psychopath Shawols.” I wear my old leather half glove and wear it on my punching arm. “I’m back.”

 

 

Taemin POV~

 

 

“You dance so well.” Hee-Young says to me as I wake up. I find myself tied up on a metal chair and Hee-Young holding a camera. “I want you to be mines.” She continues. If she told me that on any day I would be excited and jumpy- but not today- not when she looks so crazy...“Oppa~” She smiles. I know there is something wrong with her...she would never call me ‘oppa’- just Taemin, or...yeah, just Taemin. “What are you thinking?” She asks. I give her no reply- she isn’t my Hee-Young.

“You promised to help me.” She says. “I need you to act as if I am capturing you, so I can send this clip to your company and get money.”

“Why do you need money?” I finally talk.

“My brother, we need to pay the money or else the hospital will pull the plug. I can’t have him die. Mostly because he is dying because of SHINee.”

“What? What did we do to him?” Is this really Hee-Young?

“My brother was obsessed with you people. He loved you and was basically only relying on you people to live. One day, he went to one of your concerts and was ran over by a car. He is basically brain dead! None of us wants him to die but since my mother and father are divorced my mom doesn’t know anything. We lost contact of her, my dad is on drugs, and my uncle me. My sister left for some reason and left me there in that trashy place I call home. I hate you, I hate SHINee, and I hate my sister!” She isn’t on the urge to cry, but she was on the urge of killing.

“You could’ve just told us Hee-Young, we could of asked the company for money or use our own to help him.” I choose my words carefully incase she bursts. “We can work together. I can be a nosy person and find your mom and sister. I can help you. Please do be like this. Hee-Young, I liked you. For this whole time I have been liking you. I won’t let you get hurt.” I tell her my true feelings.

“No,” She shakes her head. “No. I won’t believe you! If you won’t act, then I will make you look painful!” She shouts and a few tall men come from behind me.

“How much pain?” They ask.

“A lot.” She answers and they attack me. I can feel every punch, kick, pain, that hits me. I count them. They eventually stop and put me back up on the chair. In total they punched me thirty times, kicked me twenty times, and hit me in many vital places. I can feel blood- a lot of blood. My body is week- too weak. I hold in the pain and smile at her. “Hee-Young, saranghae.” I can die for her. This is all I can do for her in the pain. I can only let pain surround me and protect her. I try to wash away her hatred- I’ll wash away her pain.

She takes snapshots of me. She smiles and post them on the Internet and send it to my manager. “Your work here is done.” She says. She unties my hands and legs. “Finish him.” She smirks and the guys attack me. Hee-Young. Why? All I did was love you secretly. I only tried to help. And now, I end up dying?

“Hey dung heap!” I hear Hee-Young again, but this time, her tone is different. “Yo poopface!” Everyone stops and looks at her. I try to look at her face as well and saw her. My Hee-Young. I am so confused now...Two Hee-Youngs in one room? I now know who the abusive Hee-Young is...I study her. Her leg had some rip marks and dry blood on it. Her hair is a mess and she is sweating. “Long time no see sis!” She waves at her sister. “We haven’t seen each other for how long and you greet my with an animal trap? Like seriously...how pathetic. Is this how you are suppose to greet you baby sister? I don’t think so.”

Okay, I am starting to get it. Fake Hee-Young is real Hee-Young’s sister and they are related to this guy who loves SHINee and got hurt in an accident. Also, their mom is the scriptwriter who started the whole show “Secret SHINee Shots” including SHINee couples...“Hey beautiful, I hope your not too hurt right now.” Fake Hee-Young says.

“Taemin! Remember what I told you before I left! I HATE SHINee!” A pain rushes to my heart...She hates us too...“That’s why I need to save you, so I can forget about all of you! I HATE SHINee!” She screams on the top of her lungs. “Saranghae.” She winks at me warming up my heart. “Remember, keep your eyes shut. Noona doesn’t want to ruin her image in front of her lovely Taemin~” She smiles and I close my eyes.

 

 

SHINee POV~

 

 

“Do you still see him?” Onew asks Jonghyun.

“Not yet...Oh shoot.”

“What is it?” Key asks.

“I can see what’s happening now...”

“WHAT IS HAPPENING?” They all scream.

“Hee-Young, she’s so...”

“So what?” Minho asks.

Violent.” He says passing the laptop to show the others. The camera on Taemin has slipped to the end of his hair and doesn’t show a clear image. They see strands of his hair and two Hee-Youngs fighting. “Is this on record?” Onew asks.

“Yup, I am recording everything.” Jonghyun says.

“We’re here!” Minho yells as the van comes to a halt. The SHINee members kept the laptop on to record the rest and Jonghyun is bringing it with them into the building. They see the bodyguards their manager sent for them. They enter the building but see nothing. “WHERE IS HE!” They all scream at once. They stare back onto the laptop and study it. One of the Hee-Youngs knocked the other one and helped Taemin up. She unclipped the camera on Taemin’s hair and looks at it. If you want to find him then go to the basement of this building. If you came from the front door them turn on the second left, if you came from the back then turn right and head down. I can’t fight much longer. Taemin’s hurt!” She yells and attack the girl who is getting up.

“Taemin we’re here to save you!”