Yunhanam

Secret Camera

Quick Question:

 

Do you guys understand the story at all? Tell me if you don’t! Also, I started a new fic called The Cell Phone if you guys want to read it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew POV~

 

 

     “ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!” Taemin screams happily. I glimpse at Mimi and see her smiling, for real. This whole time I knew her smile was fake. Luckily I know smiles or else I would be tricked as well. “Hyung. Hyung. Hyung? HYUNG!~” I look towards Taemin.

     “Hmm?”

     “What’s with your freakish smile?”

     “I know why, he’s thinking of...GIRLS!” Jonghyun jokes.

     “Nice one!” Key high fives Jonghyun.

     “Ha ha, very funny.” I said sarcastically.

     “Mimi-ah~ What do you think he is thinking of?” Minho asks her. The natural smile disappears and was replaced by a fake one.

     “Umm...Was it because you were thinking of me?” She smirks.

     “How did you know honey?” I sing.

     “Darling, I know everything!”

     “Then do you know what I am thinking now?” I mock her.

     “Of course, you are asking my hand in marriage.” She teases. I take out a lollipop and bend it into a circle and kneel down.

     “Key, please marry me!”

     “Onew, I’m flattered, but I only have enough space for my Jjong~” Key smiles and sits on Jonghyun’s lap. Jongkey...What? What’s wrong with OnKey?

     “Minho hyung! I want to sit on you too!” Taemin trys and Minho helps him on his lap. I look at Mimi.

     “What? Onew do you want me to sit on you too?” She teases.

     “Yes I do!”

     “Oh? Then come here.” She pats her lap. “You can sit one me~ I promise, I’m not too boney.” Where are these random things coming from?

     “Sorry, I didn’t go on a diet yet.”

     “FREEZE! Enough, that will ruin your image.” She finally says and looks out the window as if nothing happened. Is it me, or does she have a lot of mood swings? Bipolar much?

     “We’re here!” Taemin loudly says and jumps out of the van.

     “That took forever.” Minho adds while following Taemin.

     “Jjong~” Key sings. “Let’s get off.”

     “Yes yeobo” He answers. These guys are such bad actors. Really...yeobo? Do they think I am that dumb? Mimi walks toward me getting off the van. She pauses half way and laughs evilly.

     “You are what you think.” She says and gets off. What is she? A mind reader? I get off the van also and join my chaotic members. “Where are we?” Mimi asks.

     “This is the place we went when we were filming Yunhanam.” Taemin answers.

     “Yeah, I was up there with our first noona.” Minho points upward to his date area.

     “I was there.” Key pointed to his.

     “I was there.” Jonghyun adds.

     “I was there.” I also point to where I was. “Mimi-ah~ Since you are a fan, you must of watched Yunhanam right?” I ask her. She looks shocked at my sudden question.

     “Umm...I...” She looks nervous. Is she hiding something? “Of course I did! But I didn’t watch all of it, just small cuts of it. Since I had to catch up to your performances and such, I skimmed through everything.” She rushed out.

     “Wait, if so, then doesn’t it mean that you haven’t watched a full SHINee performance?!” We all scream in awe starring into her guilty eyes.

     “Umm, I guess you can say that...” She whispers so lightly that it was barely audible.

     “I have a new mission! We are all going to redo our events during Yunhanam and help out our poor fan!” I scream and the SHINee members line up.

     “The order was Jonghyun at Pool of Nymphs, then Taemin at the...park? Then me at the pressure road, Onew at the rock and wish throwing place, and Minho at the Observation deck.” Key confirms.

     “Great description Key...” I sarcasticly say.

     “Like you can do better, I got picked at the end remember?” Key brags.

     “So I am starting the day with Jonghyun?” Mimi asks.

     “Yup! Let’s go Mimi-ah.” Jonghyun says while holding her hand and leading her romantically to their date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

         I hope you all enjoy this update. The next one whould be better. If you can, please check out my new fic The Cell Phone. Thank you all for reading, and please comment.