Jonghyun Hearts Key

Secret Camera

  

Author's Note:

            Everyone, please don't hate me. I have a feeling that I am going to loose more subscribers. I lost a few already. If there are any people that are checking out my story, please, if you subscribed then stay with this, if not, then check out my other fic. It would make me feel better~ I am not good at writing stories so forgive me for my bad grammer and humor....

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Key POV~

 

 

 

 

If we have to act out Jongkey, then does that mean...I need to act jealous? But how? Even though I am the Almighty Key, I can’t act too rash. Onew isn’t that dumb...Why did I agree to this anyways? Mimi-ah, where is that script of yours? I must of made a face since Onew looks at me strangely.

“What’s with the long face.” He asks.

“Jonghyun seems extra happy with her.” I pout asking sad.

“Hyung’s jealous~” Taemin sings. “Minho Hyung, let’s so to the swings, I didn’t have enough fun last time I was here.” 

“Taeminnie, let’s go. I’ll push you until my arms fall off.” Minho smiles and leaves. Gosh, they have such an advantage since Taemin is childish. I have to be stuck with Jonghyun- that dino...

“Key, if it makes you feel any better, then let’s go and see what they are doing.” Onew suggests.

“Like stalk them?”

“Why not?”

“I-”

“Don’t act like when we were filming we didn’t stalk on the other members.”

“How did you know?”

“I was part of it remember?”

“Oh yeah~”

“Enough with the chitchat, let’s go.”

 ~~~~~~

“There they are~” Onew whispers to me- more like hiss...Jjongie is sitting there with Mimi talking to her happily. Hopefully he won’t wet her shoes like last time...It was quite funny though...Wait, where did she say the script was? Aigoo, I can’t remember! “Key look, they’re holding hands.” He taps me.

Is he trying to test out my fake love with Jjongie? Who am I fooling, Onew have been knowing us since ever, he obviously knows that all of the SHINee members care for one another in a brotherly way...What are the scriptwriters thinking? Can’t we just have a show that is more obvious so we can film easier. This makes it harder for everyone! It’s harder for the filmers, harder for Mimi, harder for SHINee, mostly because we have to hide it all from Onew!

Stupid scriptwriters.” I whisper under my throat.

“What did you say?” Onew asks.

“I said stupid Jonghyun.”

“What’s wrong with Jonghyun?”

“Forget it.” Beep. Beep. Beep. His time is up.

“Mimi-ah~” I hear Jonghyun say while helping her put on her shoes.

“What?” She says back.

“My heart is only meant for one person, sorry. I can only fit Key in my heart. He is the only one for me.”

 

 Please Comment~