Plan

Secret Camera

 

 

 

Taemin POV~

 

 

“It was Hee-Young. It was her. It was the girl that went missing. I can’t believe that she lost her leg...I can’t believe that after this long I find her and let her escape from my grasp...I have to find out what happened to her. I want to help her. I want to be there for her.”

“Taemin, calm down, I bet we will find her.” Jonghyun hyung comforts.

“Yeah, I will make sure we find her and give her to you as a present!” Key hyung smiles.

“Isn’t that a little too far?” Onew hyung asks.

“As long as my son is happy!”

“Wait, how did she leave the hospital in the first place?” Minho hyung asks.

“I don’t know, the hospital just said she went missing.” Onew hyung says,

“How can a hospital take this so calmly? A person- a patient- went missing and all they did was say that she was gone? That’s not possible...” Minho hyung thinks.

“Wait, are you saying that this is all a prank?” Key hyung says.

“Quit possibly...Maybe the hospital was hired to say so. Do you think that she left so she can get away from us?” Onew hyung says.

“I don’t belive this. I know that she didn’t like idols, but she can’t just leave us...” I pout. Onew hyung’s phone rings and he picks it up.

“Yes? Oh, really? Yes...Yes...I won’t forget. Okay. Is the driver picking us up?...Yes...Thank you...Bye.”

“What is it?” Key hyung asks.

“There is a new girl group forming and the manger wants us to meet them.”

“When?”

“In ten minutes.”

“Well, I better get ready. Show time~” He sings and walks in the bathroom.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo we are SHINee!” The girl group walks closer to us and greets us. I look at all of there faces and try to remember their names.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Mimiko.” One of them greet. I look at her and freeze- she’s Hee-Young. I ignore the others and only look at her.

“Hey, Taemin!” Minho hyung whispers. I follow him outside the door and he starts to talk. “That Mimiko, she looks like Hee-Young.”

“I know hyung, but I know that she won’t accept it.”

“We can only find out if we see a plastic leg. If the real Hee-Young got amputated, then Mimiko must be as well. I mean, who would wear a fake leg just to act like they’re a different person right?”

“I guess you’re right; let’s go back in.”

Short update, but there's more to come!~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!