SHINee's Secret Camera Season Two, ACTION!

Secret Camera

 

 

No One's POV~

 

 

Taemin simply doesn't know what to say. What should he do? What can he do? Everything was an act. Should he laugh it off? Should he go on a rampage? Should he act like all of the things they've gone through, all they've done together was a simple television show? “Care to explain?” Taemin finally says. They are all currently at SHINee's dorm. The five girls, SHINee, their manager, and everyone else involved.

“We're sorry.” Key chooses his words carefully. “Remember the show SHINee was starring in a few years ago?” Taemin nods. “Well...The company wanted to change the purpose of it so we can entertain our viewers as if it's a drama...and so...We chose and agreed on having the secret camera...on you.” Key stops talking and waits for Taemin to talk.

“Let me get this straight. So at first, our company wanted us to have a secret camera on Onew hyung, and then you changed the plan and put it on me. Everything was an act. Her mom wanting to kill us,” Taemin looks at the writer noona- the five girls' mother. “The fighting scenes,” Taemin looks at the actors. “The relationship,” He looks at the five girls. “The accidents, the pain, the tears, the drama, all an act?” Taemin say with pain in his voice. The room stays quiet for a bit. Taemin finally breaks the silence once again.

“Does this mean that you five are actresses, nothing else? Who you are, or at least who I knew you as is all fake?” Taemin looks at Hee-Young with pleading eyes, hoping that she would embrace him, hoping that she would tell him they're all lying to him right now...but she doesn't.

“These five are quintuplets or quints. Their mother- an American- and their father- a Korean- are part of the company, and so, they offered for their five girls to join the variety show. At first, only one of them were suppose to be on the show, and once in a while they switch off to see when you would notice...But since the views weren't high enough, the company wanted to follow a drama and made it happen.” Their manager explains. “Everything was an act. Please understand.”

“So what's the plan now? Is the show over?” Taemin asks halfheartedly.

“We're now going to change back to the original plan possibly...or SHINee can have another variety show with a different name.” The manager looks at the others.

“Maybe we can do the show based on the lie that Hee-Young told us when she first came here...Have JongKey, 2MIN, and fun challenges...?” Minho says slowly, paying attention to Taemin's expressionless face.

“Possibly...but are we going to involve these girls as well?” The manager asks. “Since you got more famous, the company wants you to make your own choices. So...What's it going to be? Will we continue this show or shall we end it like so?” After a long silent five minutes, the manager stands up. “Call me when you five made a decision.” Then everyone exits the dorm, leaving only SHINee and Hee-Young alone.

“Taemin-ah, we're sor-” Key starts.

“Don't you “sorry” me.” Taemin spats. “Is it fun messing with my emotions? Is it fun to lie to me for all of those years? Is it fun seeing me in pain?” One single tear escapes Taemin's eyes. “If at least one of you told me that all of this was an act then this wouldn't of happened. If you didn't play with my emotions then I wouldn't of hated fate. Everyday that passed, I remembered the things we've done together, I missed you terribly.” Taemin looks straight into her eyes. “While you must have been laughing at a teenage boy's imagination.” Taemin bitterly laughs. Hee-Young opens to speak, but Taemin stops her. “I know, I know. You're an actress. I know, it's your job. I know, you were assigned to crush my heart.” Taemin shifts his gaze to his hyungs. “Hyungs, I entertained you, didn't I? If I'm not thinking about my career, our friendship, our fans, then I would do unimaginable things.” Taemin bitterly sighs and wipes his tears. “Thanks for acting so well noona, thanks hyungs, for all of your hard work.” Taemin does a ninety degree bow and leaves living room, into his room.

“Leave him be. Let him cool down.” Jonghyun tells Minho who almost sprinted to Taemin.

“Ottoke?” Hee-Young sighs worriedly.

“It's not your fault, you were doing your job.” Onew sighs. “You never liked him, did you?”

“I'm sorry, I never did.” Hee-Young shakes her head slowly. “I took it like a role I was playing, my true emotions weren't there. I feel very guilty now...I think we went too far.”

“Blame the writer noona.” Key folds his arms, trying to lighten up the mood.

“Do you think Taemin will forgive us, forgive you?” Minho looks at Hee-Young. “He was in love after all...You can't blame him for getting mad.”

“Then what should we do with the show? Fans are starting to leave comments about Taemin's great “acting.” They all think it's all for the show. No one knows that Taemin never knew; only we do.” Jonghyun says while showing them his twitter page comments.

“Taemin's 20 (in Korea), let's let him choose. Besides, he's the victim in this situation. But it would be a waste to end the show since there are so many views.” Onew says. “I guess we just have to wait for Taemin to end this chaos...We agree with whatever Taemin says, not arguing, arasso?” Everyone nods. The manager comes to bring Hee-Young back to the company and she told him that they'll give the company an answer in a few days.

 

“Taemin-ah, it's Onew hyung, may I please come in?” Onew knocks on the door. The door clicks open and Onew pushes the door wider so he can get it. The room is pitch black and he can hear sniffling from Taemin who's next to the now closed door. Immediately, Onew embraces Taemin and lets him cry. Onew their maknae's back gently as they walk back to the bed. “You can hit me, scold me, cry your heart out, I just want you to feel better.”
“Hyung, wae?” Taemin sniffs. “Why did you have to do this to me?” Taemin weakly hits Onew.

“We had no choice. You know the entertainment business Taemin. Half the time, we can't make our own decisions. It was our job.”

“But why me?”

“It was suppose to be me Taemin, but after they saw how much you liked Hee-Young, it changed to you. It was suppose to be me with this pain, I'm sorry. I should of said something when it got too far...I'm sorry.”

“Ottoke? Should I let it go? Should I act like nothing happened? Please tell me.”

“I think,” Onew wipes Taemin's tears. “The best decision,” Onew passes Taemin a tissue. “Is to continue this show. I know it's selfish of us to think this way, but it's true. This is nothing but a show. A scandal if you want to think about it more...I know it's unfair, but we have to let our fans see the happy side of SHINee now. We have to show them a happy ending. At least...end it well.”

“I'll...think about it.” Taemin closes his eyes, trying to prevent more tears from shedding.

“I'll let you rest now...Again, you can hit me, scold me, cry your heart out, I just hope you'll turn back to the happy cheerful Taemin we all know and love.” Onew hugs Taemin tight once more and leaves the room, walking to the living room to tell the others.

 

One Week Later~

 

“Are you ready Taeminnie?” Minho hyung wraps his arm around Taemin's shoulder.

“Of course hyung, I'm not called the Mushroom Maknae for nothing!” Taemin smiles happily.

“What does that have to do with anything?” Minho chuckles.

“I don't know, I just wanted to prove myself.” Taemin nods childishly.

“Arasso arasso, Mushroom Maknae, hwaiting!” Minho ruffles Taemin's hair and passes him the clapboard and walks to his spot.

Taemin smiles and holds the clapboard tightly and flicks it playfully. “SHINee's Secret Camera Season Two, ACTION!”

 

Sorry guys, I’ve decided to end this fanfic! It’s too hard to keep six stories up at once and i feel like I dragged this story oddly...Sorry it had to end this way, but htis means that Taemin’s no longer heartbroken, SHINee’s all happily together, and they all have moved on! What do you guys think? Do you like the ending? What did you want the ending to be? Sorry I didn’t keep my promise and run the story with the plot in the description box exactly....But it’s CLOSE right? Hehe ^_^” Again, I’m sorry! Please please please at lease comment once guys! Even the silent subscribers! Please have an end of the story comment! It hurts me not seeing any comments...ONE reason why I’m quitting on this story...Mianhae! I hope you all will live well! Thanks for being great subscribers! I’m glad people read my fanfics! Love you all! <3 Care to check out my other fanfics? Click on the image below~

 

 

 

minimimi