Hei Ryung

Secret Camera

Taemin POV~

 

 

For the whole time we’ve been looking at her legs- not in a bad way- but she wouldn’t let us see. She smiles at me a lot and even stares at me a lot. I bet you that she is Hee-Young. “Taemin oppa, why are you acting so strange?” One of the girls ask me.

“Yeah oppa, is it because we don’t dance good?” Mimiko asks.

“If our dance is bad, then do you want to suggest anything to us?”

“No, I was just thinking...”

“About what?” Mimiko looks at me.

“Mimiko, do I know you?”

“Of course you do, we just met five hours ago.” She states the obvious.

“No, I mean, have we met before?”

“No we haven’t, why?” She smiles excitedly.

“It’s nothing, you just remind me of someone.”

“Who?”

“Hee-Young; she was an old friend.”

“Just a friend?” She frowns.

“No, much closer.”

“Really?” She smiles.

“Really.”

“Do you want to meet her again?” She asks.

“Very much.”

“Maybe fate will bring her to you one day.” Her phone rings and she picks it up. “Hello?...Yes, I see him...” She smiles at me. “Yes?...I will...Okay, meet you there.” She hangs up. “I’m sorry, I have to go meet with someone very important.” She winks at me and leaves the room. What was that wink for? Who was she talking to? Why is she acting like a fortune teller? What does she mean by “fate” and her? She is her!

 

No One’s POV~

 

 

Did I say too much? Did he suspect me? Will he follow? I hope he figured it out...Taemin, are you following me yet? Mimiko thought. “It’s about time you came.” A voice says.

“I know, I know, I had to walk slowly.” I say.

“Why?” Another voice asks.

“Since it was something stupid.” Mimiko says.

“Whatever, did you take the pictures for me?”

“Yes I did.” She takes out multiple pictures of the beloved Taemin.

“Thank you so much!” They hug.

“I have to go back to practice now.”

“Bye!” They all wave and Mimiko returns to her practice room. Taemin didn’t follow me after all...He lost his chance...He lost his fate...She shakes her head. The rest of the day seemed as if it lasted forever. Taemin is dying from his worries and thoughts about Mimiko, Mimi, and Hee-Young who seem as if they are all only one person. Now he worries, what if Hee-Young isn’t like the one he loves? What if she was acting the whole time? What if he didn’t love her...but love her fake identity? I compares their smiles-all happy but have different definitions. Hee-Young fake smiles a lot and when she truely smiles, she shows nothing but pure happiness and excitement. Mimi smiles to him as a fan- a true fan- nothing else. Mimiko seems like a very close friend but still seems so far away...

 

 

Hei Ryung POV~

 

 

He obviously is confused right now. I laugh to myself. I am going to do something that she doesn’t have the guts to do. I will do it myself- get that person back into Lee Taemin’s arms. I am her...I am not her...I am her sister...I am her replacement...I am one of her...I am a part of her...I am one fifth of her...I am the last of them...I have show Taemin the truth...Lee Taemin...Her fate is in your hands.

SHINee had just finished their song and are heading home. I stand in the road and wait for him-Lee Taemin. From a far I can see them heading towards the street- this street. Just like I planed, I ran in front of the van and try not to get killed. The driver puts on a shocked face and tries his best to stop the moving van. To stop myself from dying, I throw a whole bunch of nails and pins a few yards away from me to slow down the car so I can do my trick. The van went over the nails and is slowing down. I threw my groceries at the stopped van and lay down on the floor. I waited for the doors to open and closed my eyes.

Short update sorry~ PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!! I WANT AT LEAST THREE COMMENTS!!!!!!

 

COMMENT!