Hidden Camera (short update)

Secret Camera

 

Please comment below!

 

 

Taemin's POV~

 

 

“Hospital. She has been moved to the American hospital to the hospital she was at before. They said that she will wake up on her own so there was no point on leaving her in America. She was transported here and is currently still unconscious.” I repeat her sister's words in my head. Twenty, I am now twenty years old (Korean age). Day by day, year by year, I’ve waited too long to just hesitate and not run full speed to my...noona.

“Taemin-ah!” Minho hyung yells behind me with his head sticking out of the car window. “Hop in.” He says, opening the door quickly. I jump and and slam the door shut. I snap my seat belt on and breath heavily, trying to calm my heart down. I'm so close. I'm going to see her. The car stops in front of the hospital and we all sprint in.

“This way.” The nurse point to the hallway and we speed walk in, since we're not suppose to run full speed in a hospital.

“Stop.” Five identical voices say. All of the SHINee members stop and look at four girls with the same face, clothes, and height standing in front of Hee-Young's hospital room.

“I think I hit my head on something...hard.” Jonghyun hyung says in awe.

“You pabo.” Key shakes Jonghyun's head with his hands and eye the girls.

“Five girls in total?” Minho hyung mumbles under his breath.

“Only he can come in.” The four say and point at me in unison.

“Wae?” Key hyung asks.

“Creepy...” Jonghyun hyung mumbles.

“Let's leave them be guys.” Onew hyung finally says and wraps his arm on my shoulder and pats it. “You can do it maknae, hwaiting.” Hyung fist pumps and walks off with the rest.

“Come in.” They again say in unison and step aside, one holding the door ajar for me. I take quick steps and enter the room. The door immediately closes as I do so, and the lights flick on, letting me see a person on the hospital bed. Their heartbeat is even and their body is stiff as a tree. I step closer to the bed and sit on it's side. I touch the patient's hand and put it near my face. I open my mouth with hesitation and close it, kissing their hand.

“Hee-Young.” I say her name slowly, as if it was new to my mouth. “Hee-Young.” I repeat once more. “C-can you hear me?” I feel something wet drip down my cheek and quickly wipe it off, afraid she would see me crying. “Wake up noona.” I shake her lightly. I look at her cold face and study it. Someone has put make up on her and did her hair. She looks exactly like she's sleeping in peace, no unconscious and half dead. I hesitantly touch her cheek and it. It seems to get rosier and I see her eyebrow move in disturbance. I pull my hand back and look at her again. “Wake up sleeping beauty.” I saw in her ear. I see her skin growing goosebumps and her cheek twitch a bit. Is she waking up?

“Excuse me sir.” A nurse walks in after knocking. “Her family members have agreed on letting us send her...away. Please say your last goodbye and we'll inject her.” A doctor steps inside and another nurse follows in with a tray with a needle on top. Send her away...kill her?

“Last goodbye?” I stand up, looking at them.

“It's been a long time and she hasn't woke up, we're afraid it's time for her to leave sir.” The doctor says.

“NO!” I yell and stand in front of her bed. “I forbid you!” I pull Hee-Young up and have her sit up and lean on my shoulders. I shake her violently and tear up. “Wake up, wake up! Show them you're awake! Don't let them kill you! You have to wake up. I need you noona! Open your eyes!” I hear the door open and turn my head to look at it. Five guards enter and come to me. “Don't you dare come near us!” I place her down quickly and get up, standing in front of her. The guards take out their police batons and lift up high. With a swift motion, they all smash the stick downward, towards my head. I raise my arms up defensively to block their attack in fright.

“Boo.” I hear Hee-Young's voice and turn around, seeing he look at me smiling. I turn and see the guards to the side and the doctor and nurse to the side as well.

“You woke up?!” I step to he and embrace her.

“One. Two. Cue.” I hear a familiar voice and turn around. One by one my hyungs and the other Hee-Young lookalikes walk in as well as our manager, clapping and smiling. “Happy hidden camera! Happy secret camera~” They sing happily. And then I finally realize the truth.

 

 

THE STORY ISN'T OVER YET~ Don't worry my fellow subscribers! This actually is just the beginning of all the "drama." Ahead is fun filled, and full of couple pairings~ Watch out for it! The story is hading back to it's original storyline! Comment below please!

___________________________________

 

 

NOPE I LIED! Story Ends Next Chapter!