Kidnap

Secret Camera

SHINee POV~

 

 

“Hey!” Taemin screams as he runs out the back door while Minho and Key follows as Jonghyun and Onew set up their computer gadgets. “I swore I saw noona here...” He says walking back with his hyungs wearing a pout.

“Taemin thought he saw her.” Minho says.

“Really?” Jonghyun asks not paying much attention to them. “Okay, we’re done setting up.”

“I just called the camera crew. They said they lost sight of her.” Onew reported. Suddenly Taemin’s phone rang. It was a text message. He opened his phone and didn’t let any of his hyungs see it. Mimi texted him:

 

Taemin.

I really need your help.

Please don’t tell your hyungs.

Come meet me as soon as possible at the cafe- our cafe.

 

                                                                                                                                                                  - Hee-Young

 

Taemin knew exactly who it was. She was not the Devil nor Mimi or noona, she is simply Hee-Young. She must be in big trouble! He thought to himself. He lied to his hyung and told them that the manager called him and he had to leave. Minho tapped his shoulder and Key hugged him and let him leave.

He arrived to their secret cafe and saw Hee-Young wave at him to sit down. Her face looked sad and depressed. For some reason Taemin’s heart pained but he felt something wrong but doesn’t know what it is. “I need help oppa.” She starts. That’s strange, Hee-Young never called me oppa...He nods and wait for her to continue. “Drink your milk first.” She said and he drank it. For some reason his throat feels very dry. “I need you to help me.”

“Anything for you Hee-Young.” She smiles.

“It’s great to hear that.” His eyelids get heavier for some strange reason. “Sleep now, I’ll bring you to the headquarters as soon as possible.” The last thing he saw was his friend Hee-Young’s smirking at him evilly.

When his hyungs hugged and tapped him they secretly put a microscopic camera on his shirt and hair. They saw exactly what happened and can see huge men carrying their maknae out of the cafe and into a dark van. They stay put and pay attention to the dark window giving them clues to where Hee-Young is bringing Taemin to. They didn’t see much...They saw the guys carrying him into a dark abandoned looking building. The only clue they have is a glimpse of the outside of the garage. “Why did the Devil- Mimi- I mean Hee-Young- do this?” Key asked worrying.

“That place looks so familiar...” Minho whispers.

“Yeah I think I came there before...” Key agrees.
“Oh! It’s behind the chicken shop I go to!” Onew shouts!

Jonghyun searches up an image of the chicken shop. “There it is!” He points to the building. “Let’s go save our maknae!”

“Wait! We have to have someone strong to go with us.” Onew stops Jonghyun.

“Ill call our manager, he’ll send bodyguards to that location. I mean, they all know where the chicken shop is since we came there often to find hyung...” Key says as he dials the number. The manager sent men there and all the SHINee members have to do is to be there. They need to get there maknae back, get things straight with Hee-Young, and find out what she was doing- their friend.

.

 I will update as soon as possible.Please comment! Why do you think Hee-Young did this to Taemin? What will she do to him? Is Taemin going to live? COMMENT!~

 

Sneak Peek---

 

Hee-Young don’t kill him!”

 

Hee-Young can’t die! She can’t!”

 

“Taemin calm down!”

 

“Please wake up. Please.”

 

“SHINee. Must. Die.”