Skinship

Secret Camera

 

Hee-Young POV~
 
 
 
     I smirk as I catch a glimpse of Onew’s arm sticking out from the side of the bush. Does he really think that he knows everything now. Oh, that’s where he’s wrong...He is even more clueless than he was then. Just wait and see SHINee...
     I continue talking and acting as if nothing is wrong. These idols are pretty good at acting...I don’t see them showing any attitude towards me...But Taemin...he seems to be worried- maybe even scared...I wonder why...
I finish talking and the SHINee members start to walk away with their partner...With my peripheral vision, I see Onew sneaking in from behind the back door as if he was in the house this whole time...Did these idols forget that I am their guest? I pick up my bag and walk in the house. Darn these idols! 
     I walk through the door and a bunch of colorful ripped up paper was thrown on my face. No comment...The nincompoop idols form a group hug and attack me. Instantly I loose my breath. If they don’t let go, the I’m going to...ATTACK! I poke each member in the stomach with my two fingers. We all depart and the nincompoops cry in pain. I think I might of poked too hard... “My bad.” I try to sound regretful and approach the boys. 
     All of them get up except for Key. He seems motionless...Did I hurt him that hard? I reach for him tapping him on the shoulders. “Key? Key~ Wake up Key. Key?” I try to ‘wake’ him. “KEY! Don’t scare me!” If he’s hurt then my mom would be in trouble! “Key please wake up! Key! I’m SORRY~” Immediately after that Key shoots up and hugs me.
     “Yes! I thought that you weren’t a fan!” Oh. My. Gosh. I totally forgot! I need to pretend to be a fan! I hug Key back as if I enjoy the touch. Slowly he lets go and says, “You aren’t as bad as I thought you are. You hugged me!” He winks at me and hugs me again.  Hee-Young hold on...You can do it...Resist the urge! DON’T PUNCH HIM! I say to myself. 
     “Sorry for causing you guys to be suspicious. It is just because you guys are such great idols so I was afraid to cause a bad impression. I hope we can start over.” I lie. Taemin blushes from my complement. “Hello, my name is Hee-Young, please take care of me~” I smile sweetly and bow. 
     They smile and bow down to me and once again does their greeting. “Can you show me to my room?” I ask formally. They nod and lead me to a large pink room with a queen sized bed with a silky pink bedspread and a fluffy pink pillow. Gross PINK! I try to keep a happy face. “Thank you!” I bow again. 
     “You can unpack, we will meet you outside in the living room.” Onew finally says and the boys leave the room. I sigh loudly and jump on the new bed. Then the thought struck me. I. HAVE. PINK. BEDSPREADS! I ‘rip’ them off my bed and throw them into the corner of the large room and replace the new pillow with my old ripped one brought from home.
     I gawk at my ripped pillow. I miss America. Mom divorced with dad so I had to follow her and live in Korea. I know a lot of Korean but know nothing about its culture and such. I didn’t even know about K-Pop until my mom told me about her job.
     I use to be emo and even tried to commit suicide once, but I was brought to the hospital in time. I don’t know why I hate music so much. I mean, I was emo so I don’t like pink and such, and like being tough and all, but I don’t like music. Maybe because music always relate to love and break-ups. It usually doesn’t relate to anything else. SHINee is too sweet. They are too nice looking and are all singing songs about lovely dovely stuff. I can’t help it but be mean towards them. I am just not much of a girl...
     Now that I think about it, I haven’t been a girl in a long time. I haven’t worn any skirts, make-up, heels, hair accessories, or PINK. But anyway, what happened has happened. I am now on a mission to help out my mom. I know that I don’t like idols nor SHINee, but technically I am helping them. This show will help them. 
 
 
SHINee POV~
 
     
     “What do you guys think about her?” Minho asks.
     “She seems nice~” Taemin sings.
     “Yeah she does.” Key agrees.
     “I think she is fine.” Jonghyunh says.
     “Onew?” Minho questions.
     “I- I think that she is suspicious.” 
          
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

Author's note:

 

      Hello ALL~ I have been busy with schoolwork so I couldn't update lately. Sorry~ I hope this gets you happy! I tried to write more this time but failed...I just hope I don't loose subscribers...Thank you all! The tittle of this chapter is called skinship for a hidden reason. Think whatever you want to think it means and it will make sense with the chapter~