Thoughts

Secret Camera

 

Have you guys missed me???? I have been loosing subscribers and that is just KILLING ME! Can someone help me out? I am not sure why. Is it because my story is boring? If so, give me a few suggestions and I will write the story better. My other stories only have like one subscribers and the other one has ten at max! Come on guys, I know I am not a good writer but no need to make me feel bad....Anyways, THANK YOU to all that is still with me. Here is a new update for you all!!! Hope you like it!

____________________________________________________________________________

 Onew POV~

 

 Gah! Did I hear correctly? Jonghyun l-lo-lov-LOVES KEYYYYY!!!! He’s got to be kidding! I mean...SERIOUSLY! This is only a show we are in, not a game of truth or dare! Wait- I can’t compare this as truth or dare since this can actually be TRUTH! Jonghyun! Oh my poor friend. Key! Do you understand his feelings for you! I have never seen him say something like this so strict! Even in Hello Baby when we were required to have Jongkey moments he didn’t act that strict! Please don’t tell me this is true! OMG! If Jongkey becomes real then what about 2min! Taemin, I know you always act cute making us do as you please, but PLEASE! DON”T MAKE 2MIN COME TRUE!!!!!!!!

Why can’t I calm down? Onew...Jinki...Think of CHICKEN....calm yourself down. CHICKEN...Your most beloved chicken will never lie to you! It will never make you sick! CHICKEN WAS INVENTED TO CHEER YOU UP! I look at Key. His face was so...pleased? BWOH! Key don’t do this to me!!!! I am on the urge to cry. What is this? Jonghyun please make this into one of your cold jokes. Key...don't fall for it! This is only a show, don’t make a fool of yourself...

“Jjongie really does love me...” I hear Key whisper under his breath.” He’s kidding me right? After Taemin showed up to pick Mimi up for their ‘date’, Key runs down the hill and leaps high up for a dynamic hug with Jonghyun. “I heard everything! Jjongie!” He laughs. Onew I think your nightmare is coming true...If this is all one big prank then I can live with being laughed at be my group members, but if this all becomes true like my dream, then I’d rather die!

 

 

Minho POV~

 

 I am so lucky. Out of all the SHINee members I get to be partnered up with Taemin~ Don’t take me wrong here, I don’t love guys. I am just happy since Taemin can act cute and girly easily so acting with him isn’t that hard. I just have been having these strange dreams lately. I kept on seeing images of me and Taemin in love- real love. Nobody notice but for the Devil- Mimi. We were walking as Taemin fell down pulling me with him. I landed on him with my lips on top of his and a bright flash clicked telling me that a picture was taken. When I looked up...I saw that Mimi was taking a picture of us that ruined my carrier since I no longer liked girls. I just hope that would stay as a dream. Taemin to me is a cute little brother...nothing else...Nothing...

The more I think about it, the more I wonder. Why does the company want us to do a show based on secret cameras. Usually, on a show, we usually just do the show and have a secret camera once in a while. Don’t they think it would be boring? Also, it seems kind of stalker-ish. What if Onew did something crazy? I don’t seem to get our scriptwriter anymore. She should at least get a fan that knows us a little better. By the looks of it, I doubt that Mimi knows anything about us. She might as well be a normal girl coming here to be in the show since they had a relative or someone willing to be on the show... I think that this is all a mistake...I might as well reveal the secret to Onew and start my own secret camera on Mimi...That sounds pretty good.

 

 

Taemin POV~

 

 Hee-Young ‘noona’ is so nice. I love calling everyone noona. It just sounds good I guess...She seems to know a lot of things about me. Maybe she only knows about some of the SHINee members since she told me that she came from America. We haven’t debuted there in the U.S. so that must be why she doesn’t know much about us. I remember the noona that came from the states. She was nice and no offense...wasn’t too good with her English. But Hee-Young noona was perfect. She pronounces everything well and can write too. I am growing pretty fond of her. I think that they should of held a show with noona and SHINee trying to steal her heart than making us do secret cameras. I just hope the show would come out better that boys loving each other...I mean...first fake love, then real love...maybe they would even add into our other work. Gross. Please don’t...I am starting to dislike this idea more and more.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun POV~

 

 Key, I really think that if you were a girl, then I would like you a lot. You to me now is just a gruop mate, a very close friend. I just want our relationship to stay as it is...No confusion, no being gay, no love.

 

 

Key POV~

 

 Jjongie, I just hope that our friendship won’t become strange after this. I can’t love guys. I can’t fight against my own mind. I am here to fulfill the task the scriptwriters made me follow. I hope I don’t make you misunderstand. Key, get a grip on yourself...

 

 

Hee-Young POV~

 

Mom, are you sure you did the right thing writing this script. I feel like I lie too much. I am hiding my personality too much. I’d rather be in the U.S. right now studying my off then do something as odd as acting as if I am a fan of a K-POP group and following a script. What are you thinking mom?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Gasp, everyone is starting to not like the script and is thinking differently about Mimi, what will happen? Will the show meristically change or will it continue? The SHINee members are all thinking differently about Mimi, and what was that dream they were talking about???

Please comment. I hope the random POVs weren’t too odd...I just hope that I can write more interesting and long updates for you all to read.