Resolved?

Secret Camera

End of chapter 17: 

“She’s really Hee-Young?” Minho talks to Onew on the phone. “Are you sure?” He looks unpleased. “Okay, I’ll tell them.” He hangs up. “Guys, Onew said that the girl in the hospital is Hee-Young.” Minho frowns.

“No way! Her friend told us that she finished having surgery, how can she recover so quickly?” Key frowns.

“It has been three years, maybe she’s fine now.” Jonghyun says.

“But I’m really nervous. I remember seeing different people who look like her, maybe it’s another fake.” Minho furrows his eyebrows.

“As long as Taemin’s happy then I guess it’s fine. I mean we all wanted her to be cured and have been living an act for three years. I really hope it’s really Hee-Young so we can all be friends.” Jonghyun folds his arms.

“I hope so too, we kept the secret from Taemin so he won’t freak, but we totally lost contact with her friend so we don’t know anything anymore.” Key sits down.

“I just don’t want our maknae hurt, he doesn’t deserve pain.” Minho bites his lip.

 

_________________________________________

 

 

 

Hello my fellow subscribers! I am happy to announce that I am out of Haitus! *cheers* It is a new year and I hope to start happily. I have fixed some grammar mistakes in the past chapters and tweeked it up a little since I was a horrible writer! >.< I hope you all will welcom me back and wait, this story is comming to an end~ unless....you want it longer~ 

VOTE!  

 

 
 
 

*Note: My writing style has changed a lot, please bare with me~ 

__________________________________________
 

I PRESENT TO YOU, five PAGES OF AWESOMENESS!

 

 

 

No One's POV~

 

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Her heartbeat rings in the machine. There her body lays stiffly on the hospital bed, with her head now with newly grown hair and a disappearing scar. She is dressed in a hospital gown and has a small SHINee bracelet on her right wrist and a Taemin wristband on her left. Her lips are cracked and her skin is pale. Her head is only filled with his image...SHINee's Taemin- the one she likes. “Can you hear me?” Mimi holds her hand. “I brought SHINee's signature to you~” She puts the gift in Hee-Young's hand. “I know you are now a SHINee fan for three years and since I am a kpop freak and love SHINee as heck...I want you to wake up so I can either keep all of these special gifts or spazz over it with you.” She whines. “Come on sis, you know it's boring to spazz alone...Can you at least give me a finger twitch or something? Aish, do it for Taemin...Before Hei Hei sis hurts him...Come on sis....I am worried for him! Please wake up!”

 

SHINee's Dorm~

 

“So Hee-Young, what have you been doing the past three years?” Minho asks her and puts a spoonful of soup in his mouth.

“Hyung, she already told you~ She was treated in a hospital in America and came back to find me!” Taemin smiles happily, hugging her waist from happiness.

“Taemin, can you get umma some ice?” Key asks him.

“Neh~” He get's up and gets some ice in the kitchen. The minute Taemin was away, Key slams the table hard and Minho stands up with Onew- chewing on a chicken bone.

“Whether you are Hee-Young or not, you better not hurt our Taeminnie. I know I owe you a lot for saving us from the start and being a great friend...But your explanation doesn't seem correct. Why did the phone number your uncle left us was deactivated and you moved hospitals? Why did you finally choose to come back now?!” Key explodes on her.

“Calm down Key- sshi,”

“Don't you freaking tell me to calm down!” He waves his spoon around dangerously. “Tell me now or promise to not complain after suffering another brain damage!” He growls.

“Aigoo, someone take this diva away.” Onew shakes his head.

“Kay.” Jonghyun comes near Key.

“Don't you dare try to stop me now dino!” Key waves the spoon at Jonghyun causing him to sit down. “Now, explain yourself.”

“No.” She says.

“Why you-” Key was about to attack her but was stopped by Taemin's approaching footsteps.

“Ice is here~” he cheers looking at the “friendly” group of friends. “So, what did you talk about when I was gone?”

“Nothing Taeminnie.” Minho pats his head.

“Oh...” He pouts and changes the boring subject. “We haven't had fun in a while...Let's umm...” he thinks. “Let's play a game!”

“What game?” Jonghyun smiles.

“How about something American?” Key suggests.

“What?” They all look at him.

“Truth or dare!” Key smirks at the so-called “Hee-Young.”

“When was truth or dare and American thing?” Onew tilts his head.

“If the diva says so, then it is. Let's play!” Jonghyun cheers chugging a bottle of Ramune and burps. “Opps~” He smiles sheepishly. “Who's going first?”

“Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key! Key!” Key shouts quickly causing everyone to agree- all except Hee-Young that is...With his diva-ish skills, he aims to spin the bottle exactly at Hee-Young which it does. “Kekeke~” He chuckles evilly creeping out most of them. “Truth or dare?” He smirks. Being the smart one, she simply chooses dare, unlike what normal girls would choose. Key, being the smart dive, makes her drink...to make her drunk and tell them everything. She chugs one bottle and the game continues after Taemin's complaining.

“Your turn Hee-Young.” Onew saws while eating more chicken.

“Mmm.” She spins the bottle landing at Minho. “Truth or dare?”

“Truth.” Minho answers, scared to be forced to drink and miss out.

“Okay...Have you ever...” she thinks. “Wait, I got it. Have you ever read fanfictions about 2min ?!” She smiles.
“Yes.” Minho blushes at the question for some reason.

“Oh? Choi Minho! Explain yourself!” Key yells, lifting up his spoon.

“I-I...Aish...” He blushes again, earning a quick hit on the head by Key's spoon. “I was just searching the web and...a fanfiction website popped up...and 2min was one of the most popular type of written stories so I was just curious...I didn't know rated H meant !” He denies.

“Mmm hmm...Minho hyung, and I thought you were pure.” Taemin stares at him blankly.

“Ani Minnie! I AM!”

“OKAY NEXXXTTTTTT!” Key yells. Minho spins the bottle to Taemin and puts on his Dream Team face.

“Taeminnie, truth or dare?”

“Truth?” Taemin chooses the wrong choice!

“Have you ever read any 2min fanfiction?!” He yells the question making everyone stare at Taemin suspiciously.

“HYUNG!” He complains. “You said to never put me on the spot!”

“Yes or no?”

“Y-yes...”

“BWOH!?” Key goes into super-umma-mode.

“K-Key umma~” He hides his face behind his two palms.

“My minnie! WAEYO!” He acts like this is a tragedy.

“There there Kibum-ah~” Jonghyun coos.

“N-next person!” He croaks.

“Key umma, truth or dare!” Taemin smirks as the bottle points at Key.

“D-dare.” He chooses, sick of everyone choosing truth.

“I dare you to show me some Jongkey!”

 

After a whole three hours of full Truth or Dare, SHINee finally got tired of it and Hee-Young finally got drunk. Finally, Key is ready for some questioning. “Taeminnie, go to bed.”

“But hyung, Hee-Young baby is drunk! Minnie needs to be a good boyfriend and-”

“I. Said. Go. To. Sleep.” He turns and does his diva-glare. Reluctantly, Taemin does listen and go to bed, actually falling asleep almost instantly. Happy with his great work, Key smiles and makes Jonghyun and Minho watch and hold her down while Onew watches outside of Taemin's room in case he wakes up. Of course as a leader Onew complains and pouts wanting to know more causing Key to give in and have their phones on so Onew can hear the conversation as well.

“Okay Hee-Young,” he says her name strongly. “If that really is your real name! I command you to speak and only speak the truth! Who in world are you?”

“Poop~” She giggles looking around- totally drunk.

“Don't act innocent with me!” He hits her head with his wooden spoon. “Speak!”

“Booo~” She giggles like a kid.

“OH MY F'IN GOSH THIS GIRL!” As Key was about to attack her, Minho jumps in the way.

“She's drunk, remember?”

“I don't give a bleep about it! She has to clear our theories! I can't stand us waiting three years and getting ricked like this!”

“Look, we all know that she isn't the real Hee-Young...I mean....There's no way right?”

“Yeah!” Jonghyun agrees. “B-but..”

“But what?” Key folds his arms.

“But...why are there so many versions of one Hee-Young? I mean, of course we have her, then her twin, then this Mimi girl at the fan signing, then her as an idol, and now this one? Okay, it's between her being the creepiest girl with a bipolar or split personality sickness or there is more than one person who looks like her...Is she even Hee-Young herself?” Jonghyun blurts everything out.

“Oh nonononono! You got to be kidding me! If she's not even her then how the hell are you going to find her?!” Key screams.

“Yeah!” Onew agrees through the speakerphone.

“I am seriously annoyed!” Key stomps his foot.

“Ah-pooooh~” She acts like she's flying a plane.

“Aish, I thought making her drunk would help, but her in this state is just pitiful to even look at!” Key sits down in defeat. “Minho, just bring her into her room.”

“But why me?”
“Because me and Jjongie needs to debate over who is who, goodnight.” He waves Minho off as he tries to help drag “Hee-Young” back into her room.

“I can tell you the truth you know.” “ Hee-Young” suddenly isn't drunk anymore and smirks, looking at Minho.

“What's the catch?”

“The catch is, you must keep quiet and watch the show...Keep in mind, the secret cameras are still rolling.

 

“Jjongie..Maybe do you think she has split personalities? I mean...The girls have been showing up around this time and she seems to be the same person?”

“Now that I think about it Key...It doesn't seem right either way. Remember the girl at the fan signing? She has a plastic leg...Unless she was bored enough to legitimate disguise herself. Also...Isn't her family like poor-ish? How did she find the money to even pull such a prank?”

“Whether or not, I believe it's sick. Playing around with Taemin's feelings like that? It's sick. It's mean!”

“We all know Key, and so we try try to protect him as much as possible.”

“But what if one day he finds out the one he loves isn't the same person he loves?”
“Taemin's grown up...I believe he can take care of himself...I hope.” The last part was merely a whisper.

“Oh please don't let her hurt him.” Key starts to tear up.

“I hope she won't.” Jonghyun pulls Key into a gentle embrace, letting him cry in his shoulders.

 

“Onew hyung?” Taeminnie calls Onew.

“Yes Taemin?”

“Can you please come in my room?” Onew obeys and enters the room closing the door and reaches to turn on the lights but was stopped my Taemin. “I like it like this.”

“What do you want me in here for?” Onew looks at the maknae worriedly.

“Hyung, can Minnie hug you?” his voice sound more strain than normal.

“Yes Taeminnie can.” Onew opens his arms and sits on the side of Taemin's bed, quickly getting embraced by Taemin. Feeling warm tears on his shoulder, Onew hugs back more gentle- supporting his maknae. “Tell me what's wrong.”

“I-I heard everything...Do you think it's true hyung?” Knowing his mistake on putting the phone on speaker before, Onew doesn't deny it.

“I think it is true Taeminnie...Even though she doesn't call you oppa like some of the other so-called Hee-Youngs, she doesn't seem like her old self. Before took the knife for Minho and got hit in the head, she was more strong, confusing, straight forward...I don't know...I had a small connection with her...I can tell. She was more mischievous, not like this Hee-Young at our dorm- your girlfriend.”

“I am such a fail. How can I not even tell who I am in love with? I am such a pabo.” His tears flow quicker.

“Ani, don't think that way. When in love, everyone is blind.”

“But Minnie doesn't want to be blind! Minnie wants to see clearly and understand. I want to know the truth!” Quickly before Taemin cries even more, Onew hugs him tighter and shushes him.

“None of us knows the truth now...We are all tricked and deceived, please don't blame or hurt yourself. If we want the truth, we must act with her, we must fit in and try to figure out the truth.”

“Do you think we can eventually find out?”

“Of course, we are SHINee remember? As long as we try, we will be helped and shine brightly in the truth.

 

The Next Morning~

 

“She is missing?!” Onew spits out his chicken.

“OH MY F'IN GOSH WHY THE HECK IS SHE MISSING!?” Key is on dive made.

“She's not in her room.” Taemin enters the kitchen.

“Not outside.” Jonghyun comes in.

“Missing.” Minho says.

“Why does she make this SO much harder for us?! After missing for three f'in years she now chooses to disappear again?!” Key gets annoyed.

“Who disappeared?” “Hee-Young” enters the kitchen holding a bag of groceries.

“Where were you Missy?!” Key yells.

“I swear, if you make Key have anther explosion we all are going to die. Jonghyun offers Key some ice.

“Aish.” Key shoves some ice cubes in his mouth while Jonghyun massages his shoulders.

“Inform us next time.” Minho says calmly. Trying to put up with the lie, Taemin acts cute and glides to her “happily.”

“Noona, what did you buy? Let Minnie help you with that.” Putting the bag down, Taemin takes the things out of the bag: banana milk....banana milk...more banana milk....a banana, a gallon of whole milk. “Noona, what's with all of this?” He asks suspicious and not one ounce amused but the ultimate amount of banana milk.

“Oh, I always loved banana milk, loved it since I was little~” She smiles, clueless.

“I see...I'll put it in the refrigerator for you.” Bitting his lip, Taemin ignores the urge to scream in her face that his Hee-Young never drank banana milk in her life, she thinks it's weird. Seeing the change in their maknae's face, the hyungs try to change the subject.

“Eh hem...So, what's for breakfast Key?”

“Kimchi soup with rice and pork.”

“Sound good, let's set up the table hyung.” Minho taps Onew's back to pull him out of his daze and get the bowls.

 

Meal~

 

“So, Hee-Young noona, do you have any siblings either than the twin and your brother?” Taemin asks her. This subject seems to be a bit touchy since she almost chokes on her rice.

“Me? Umm...” Debating on whether to say yes or no, she shoves more rice in her overfilled mouth. “No, just them.” She finally chooses and swallows all of the rice. “I'm done~ Time for some banana milk!” She brings out two- one for Taemin, one for her. At least she's nice enough to share...Taemin thinks to himself.

Is the milk safe? Jonghyun raises an eyebrow at Key. Key twitches his eyebrow not knowing.

It's not opened right? Onew taps Minho from under the table. Simply shaking his head “no,” Minho continues eating.

 

One Week Later~

Taemin POV~

 

It has been one week, one week, and I still haven’t figured her out. All I know is that she loves banana milk unlike Hee-Young, traveled a little in Korean unlike Hee-Young, likes pink unlike Hee-Young, hates Key hyung unlike Hee-Young, and many more useless facts that prove that she is unlike Hee-Young...Aish, when will I ever get my girl back?!

Being a good actor as I am, I still act like I am completely fooled by her. I kiss her, I hug her, I smile at her, I flirt with her, I am nice to her. Unlike my amusing sitcoms that I love acting in, this act annoys me and I just want it to end! Whatever she does, whenever she does it, how she does it, whether it's good or bad, whether it's nice or mean, it always remind me that my Hee-Young could be doing it with me instead. All I want is to find her again. Please..Please let me see her again...

 

Okay...I think I know what you are thinking...."THAT'S IT!? AFTER THIS F'IN LONG TIME SHE ONLY GAVE ME THIS LOAD OF CRAP!?"  Well...I know that most of you chose for me to give you a long update but I actually wanted to stop writing this chappie to it can have a more epic ending, but since You want a "long one"  I just tried to continue. I now have my urge to write again and I hope that I will continue writing until you please!

COMMENT! Tell me what you think of my return?! Does this quench your reading thirst?!

COMMENT OR DIE! Please just do me a favor and comment since I feel like I am talking to myself and I am dying! Come on guys, New Year, new fun, MORE COMMENTS!

 *cough cough* LookAtMyOtherFanficsAsWell!

 

 

 

 MM7-Posteredit1.jpg?t=1325058533

 

 

 

 

 

Check them out, I think you might be entertained~