Dream Come True?

Secret Camera

 

 

 

No One’s POV~

 

 

“The doctor said that she only has minor injures and her life isn’t in danger. They said as soon as she wakes up she can leave the hospital.” Onew tells his group-mates.

“Really?” Taemin asks in relief.

“I thought she was going to die or something...” Jonghyun rubs his temples.

“I was just worried about who she is; I mean, who knows if she’s a con or something.” Key points out.

“By the way, the manager said that she looks like Hee-Young.” Onew says.

“What?” Taemin jumps out of his seat. “Where is Hee-Young?”

“He said she looks like her, it doesn’t mean it is her Taem.” Minho frowns.

“I have to see her now!” Taemin childishly stomps his foot.

“Aigoo, just keep calm Taeminnie, I’ll bring you to her tomorrow.” Onew says.

 

Tomorrow~

 

“PALI PALIIIIIIIIII!” Taemin sprints around the hospital looking for her room.

“Aish Taemin, hyung is tired...” Onew holds on to his sides and pants hard.

“Come on hyung!” Taemin pulls Onew forcefully. “Do you see it?” He pulls him around.

“STOP!” They halt. “There it is!” Onew points at door with the room number on the side folder box. They knock on the door and enter slowly after hearing a faint “come in.” There on the hospital bed lays a girl who looks exactly like Taemin’s crush with small bandages on her forehead.

“Hee-Young!” Taemin runs to her and embraces her tightly. “I missed you so much.” He cries.

“C-ca-n’t b-breathe!” She hits him on the back. He releases her and looks into her warm eyes. “You haven’t changed much Taemin.” She smiles at him and they hug again but more gently.

“I’ll be outside if you need me.” Onew walks out quietly and closes the door letting his maknae and the girl talk in private.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!” Taemin wipes his tears. “I thought you were kidnapped, killed, left the country, hated me, forgot your memory, lost a leg, became a star, got hit by our van-” She stops him by laughing.

“I wasn’t kidnapped, I left, because I was picked up by my friend who brought me to America to do brain surgery on me. I’m fine now, and I remember you.” She smiles at him.

“You had surgery?” Taemin asks in shock.

She nods. “My brain was hit pretty hard so I had to go to America to fix it up.”

“You remember everything right?” He asks.

“Of course. I remember getting hired for a show and not liking SHINee, I remember my brother was dying and my mother told me to kill SHINee, I remember getting framed by my twin that kidnapped you, I remember fighting and getting hit in the head, and I remember myself on my way walking to SHINee’s dorm but gets hit by a van.” She smiles.

“I’m so sorry.” He hugs her.

“By the way, have I ever told you my mother was the one that set up the script for the scary noona in Yuhanam?” She tilts her head cutely.

“BWOH!? Your mother made that lady scare us like that!?” Taemin screams.

“Shh.” She hushes him. “Yes, she wrote it for entertaining purpose. She wanted to see what “pure” boys would react to crazy actions. She didn’t really like SHINee then, she just did it for my brother.” She pouts.

“Sorry again about your brother...” He frowns.

“It’s fine, I mean, it was all an accident anyways, nothing was meant to happen.” She forces a smile.

“Hee-Young, can I bring you back to the dorm now?”

“What do you mean?”

“I want you to be my real girlfriend, I want you and the hyungs to get things strait and get along.” He smiles supportingly.

“Okay then, I’ll go with you.”

“Wait, I need hyung to sign you out first. Hyung has permission to. I’ll be right back.” Taemin smiles and walks out the room closing the door. As Taemin leaves her sight, the girl smirks evilly. She tightens her fists and punches her lap angrily.

“Lee Taemin, you sure seem to love Hee-Young, but how much do you love her? Can you protect her? I doubt it! All you can do is hug and worry, you lived fine without her for years. I don’t see you look any less happy on TV nor do you look worried. It’s all an act right? I’ll show her, I’ll show them all that his love is fake. He doesn’t deserve it!” She tightens her jaw.

Taemin knocks on the door loudly and walks in the room. “Are you ready to go yet Hee-Young?” He smiles.

“Can you please help me up? My leg sort of aches...” She pouts.

“Taeminnie at your service!” He salutes and walks to her holding on to her waist. She gets up with Taemin’s help and they walk out door looking for Onew. The look around and see a guy chomping on a chicken wing with an empty bucket of bones on his lap. “Eh hem.” Taemin clears his troat. Onew looks up and shyly hides his face behind the empty bucket his fingers. He throws the finished wing into the bucket and smiles innocently at his dongsaengs. “Hyung, let’s go back to the dorm now.” Taemin smiles and leads Hee-Young out the door.

 

SHINee’s dorm~

 

“She’s really Hee-Young?” Minho talks to Onew on the phone. “Are you sure?” He looks unpleased. “Okay, I’ll tell them.” He hangs up. “Guys, Onew said that the girl in the hospital is Hee-Young.” Minho frowns.

“No way! Her friend told us that she finished having surgery, how can she recover so quickly?” Key frowns.

“It has been three years, maybe she’s fine now.” Jonghyun says.

“But I’m really nervous. I remember seeing different people who look like her, maybe it’s another fake.” Minho furrows his eyebrows.

“As long as Taemin’s happy then I guess it’s fine. I mean we all wanted her to be cured and have been living an act for three years. I really hope it’s really Hee-Young so we can all be friends.” Jonghyun folds his arms.

“I hope so too, we kept the secret from Taemin so he won’t freak, but we totally lost contact with her friend so we don’t know anything anymore.” Key sits down.

“I just don’t want our maknae hurt, he doesn’t deserve pain.” Minho bites his lip.

 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!! COMMENT! Thank You!