The Truth

Secret Camera

SHINee POV~

 

Everything happened so fast. One minute Hee-Young was attacking another Hee-Young and little Taemin was trying to untie himself, then the SM bodyguards attacked the men and tried to handcuff them, the SHINee members were posing and looking at the intense fight, then finally they found out everything, and lastly, Hee-Young is in the hospital. They don’t know why, but all they know is that their original Hee-Young didn’t fight back while the other one fought will full force. They then started to yell at each other and the real Hee-Young was stabbed...then hit in the head...You know what, forget it, I’ll just show you:

 

Flashback~

 

“Taemin!” His hyung screamed as they run to him. They all can see how the fight is going. Hee-Young actually was fighting the big tough dudes and talking all sweetly to Taemin as if she was his girlfriend. She does look tired but she didn’t drop a sweat. The dudes are getting tired and the SM bodyguards came in and helped. Hee-Young- the real one- walked towards Taemin and smiles at him- his eyes are still shut.

“You can open your eyes now.” She says. They both look at each other softly and come to a light embrace. “Don’t think that I don’t hate SHINee. I know it was an accident, I know you would’ve helped, and I know you like me...” She continues. “But I can’t accept it. No one can change my idea about idols, not even you.” Taemin pulls his hands loose from the rope and untie himself.

“I guess the show didn’t come out so well huh?” He smiles.

“Yeah it didn’t, but it sort of.”

“What do you mean?”

“She means, that you all are in big trouble.” The other Hee-Young stands up and smirks at them.

“Huh?” Jonghyun says.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Onew asks.

“Yah! You fake Hee-Young. I bet that you are trying to get us against Hee-Young, but it won’t happen. She’s one of us.” Key says.

“Huh? One of you?” She laughs. “She was the bad guy all along. You didn’t tell them sis?” She glares at Hee-Young. “The truth is-”

“The truth is,” Hee-Young cuts her off. “I was going to plan a scheme and capture all of you and...” She looks at Taemin. “And kill you all. I am a daughter of the scriptwriter, but I am also an assassin. My mother asked me to kill you. She wanted to have fun with you so I was in a show with you guys to sell time. The minute Onew finds out about the whole fake 2min and Jongkey thing then we would kill him, on live television. Onew was my brother’s bias. I had to play around with my bate first, then, I cook it.”

“No, this can’t be true!” Taemin screams at her. “You must be lying! You know what’s right from wrong! You know how I like you and you are nice to us. You know how we didn’t cause the accident with your brother and that we can help you! Don’t lie to me!” A tear escapes Taemin’s eye.

“Did you really think I like you? Do you really think I was a fan of SHINee? Please! I just wanted to get close to you guys. If my brother has to die he has to have offerings! I must use your blood to water the gravestone flowers. I need to burry you with him. I must destroy you for all I have. I don’t have a real life. Everything was a lie.”

“Then, what about the secret cameras, what about you helping me just a while ago, and why did you- how did you- get to be close to us.” Minho asks.

“What don’t you get? The secret camera thing was all fake. Yes, we are using the clip to show the word how their idols lived before they die. I was never good. It was all an act!”

“No Hee-Young, stop lying to yourself. I’ve payed attention to you. You are only hiding the fact that you started to like us. You were afraid to be friends with us so you ran away. That’s why you ran away form us forgetting about your mission. You weren’t acting, you were hiding your anger. You are just confused!” Minho says.

“I am not! I just-”

“You are! The only reason you came back was because your sister wanted to kill us herself. You can’t see us dying so you came to help. If you were on the same team as your sister, then why did she hurt your leg to slow you down?” Minho continues. “I know that you were just acting to protect us. This whole time you didn’t agree to your mom and sister’s thoughts about your brother’s injury. You were there to protect us.”

“Bravo. Beautiful. Choi Minho will always be Choi Minho.” The scriptwriter walks in clapping her hands together. “I can’t believe you found out in such short notice. It took myself a while to see the difference in my daughter. Of course that she must of gotten her foolish personality from her father. My little baby has gotten her smart brain from me.” She says patting her daughter’s head. “Well? If you guys think you can escape then you’re wrong. I made extra sure that I had back up. Too bad they’re all gone now...Anyways, I can still keep you here. My daughters are both highly skilled in fighting. I myself is a black-belt in Tae Kwon Do. SHINee, you are going to be dead with my son!”

 

The fanfic has taken a big u-turn and it's never coming back! the story went from a joke into a death note. Will SHINee escape from their death? Or will they die together like brothers should. Comment and subscribe!~