Kyung Soo - S.A. Notes

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you a camera? 'Cause everytime I look at you, I can't help but smile." I read the note out loud. It was the third note in my locker this week yet I don't have the slightest idea of who it was.

"Don't tell me you're gonna fall for that." Kyungsoo teased.

"Of course not!" I lied, but deep inside me is a girl squealing like a crazy fangirl at the sight of a freshly cooked burrito.

"Then why are you blushing?" He pinched my cheek.

"Am not!" I defended as I slapped his hand away from my face.

Who exactly is this guy? Why can't he just reveal himself? Is he trying to make me fall for him without letting me know who he is? 

"I'm really curious as to who he is. Could he be a senior?" I nibbled on my fingernails.

"Could be...could be not." 

We were now walking along the busy hallway of our school. It was lunch break and the whole hallway turned into a sea of people flowing unstably back and forth.

"But, what do you think Kyungsoo? Do you think he's a great guy?" I asked him as I struggled to pass through the mess that is the hallway during lunch break, trying my best to walk on the same pace as Kyungsoo.

"I think he's a very great guy." He smiled.

"R-Really? You...you think so?"

"No. I know."

"How do you know?" My eyes full of question and curiosity. He knows the guy, doesn't he?

"Not telling...." He teased.

"Come on, Do Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo is a tease. The most difficult and annoying tease. I'm sure he knows who that secret admirer is but everytime I try to talk to him to convince him to tell me, he would immediately drop the subject and move on to a new one. 

Kyungsoo has been my bestfriend for God knows how long. I'm not exactly sure how we ended up as bestfriends though, for Kyungsoo and I are really full of differences. He's quiet, I can talk 24 hours, nonstop. I'm friendly, he's arrogant. He's smart, I barely pass the exams. He's good at singing and dancing, I do concerts in the shower. He's  way too different from me, our ability gap is like lightyears distant and sometimes, I can't help but feel small about the fact that I could never be good enough for him, he is Do Kyungsoo after all, the respected and brilliant Do Kyungsoo of our high school.

I remember one time, Kyungsoo and I were strolling around one mall together when we came across upperclassmen from our school. They were all girls and they wanted a picture with him. It wasn't a new scene for the two of us, we often get disturbed when we go out together on weekends to watch a movie or eat at some random restaurant or buy some school stuff or some other things you could do with your bestfriend. I wasn't bothered by it though, but Kyungsoo obviously was, he was just too kind to say so. 

"Could you take the photo for us?" One girl came to ask me as she held out her phone.

"Uhhh...sure." I said as I reached out for her phone.

"Thank you ahjumma." The girl bowed down then ran towards Kyungsoo and everybody else afterwards.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter