Chanyeol - The Wallet Thief

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Weird."

"Jerk."

"Big eyes."

"Giant!"

"Dwarf."

"That's it! Why don't you just mind your own business?" I stood up from my chair and started shouting at Chanyeol.

"Beast." He chuckled.

This, everybody is Park Chanyeol. He is the deterrent in my life, the one sole being born and raised to destroy me and my dignity. He teases me, he embarasses me in front of my classmates and friends and he calls me different insulting names.

"If you don't stop with that name-calling I'm seriously gonna punch you in the face." I raised an eyebrow.

"That, I'd love to see you do."

He stood up, hands both on his hips, with a face full of mock. He's tall alright, probably the tallest guy in our class and probably the envy of many guys for his undoubtedly perfect life. As much as I hate to admit it, he's handsome, he's good in sports, he could certainly juggle different school tasks without getting a B-, he's a rich kid and has a huge number of friends in campus. Let's just state the obvious, shall we? Basically, High school was Park Chanyeol's kingdom. Everything in High School was at his beckon and call. Everybody loves him, everybody adores him, everybody listens to him except me, and I don't get why they actually like this guy, he's despicable, he's arrogant and look! He's a life-ruiner!

I started rolling my sleeves up. Doesn't he know I'm a Taekwondo black belter? Breaking his neck would just be like breaking a toothpick for me. Never challenge me, I'm fiercer than you think.

"A-ow! Ow! Ughhhhh! Hnggh!" Chanyeol suddenly fell down to the floor and started squirming and screaming like he was in pain. "Stop it! I-I didn't mean to! Stop it! Spare my life!"

"Wha-" I stuttered.

What exactly is this guy doing? Is he out of his mind? Is he...turning crazy.. or?

"What a bully." I heard one of my classmates say.

"Hey man, are you okay?" One of Chanyeol's friends came towards him and helped him up.

"What is going on here?" Our teacher unexpectedly broke in our classroom.

"Ma'am, i-it's okay, we, Eunhee, I really didn't mean to..." He stuttered.

Our teacher then turned to me and she was surprised to see that I had my sleeves rolled up like a gangster and I was in a position, ready to land a punch at Chanyeol's direction. "Miss Kim, my office, now." She eyed at me. "Mr. Lee, would you please bring Mr. Park to the nurse's office?"

"M-ma'am..." I stuttered.

"Miss Kim, my office, now." She shouted.

My eyes widened, my jaw dropped. Can someone please explain to me what the hell is currently going on right now? Hey I was the victim here! People just misunderstood me! It's Chanyeol's fault, not mine! Why the hell am I the one going with the teacher for lecturing? I looked over at Chanyeol, still acting like he was in pain, he was now being carried to the nurse's office. I took an angry glance at him only to see him take a glance at me as well, smirking.

I gasped. That Chanyeol! I just knew he was born to ruin me!

Since there were no major injuries inflicted on Chanyeol, the teacher just gave me a quick lecturing but no matter how many times I tried to defend myself, she still did not go for my favor. 

I got out of the teacher's room only to see an empty hallway with a lingering Chanyeol calmly standing beside the entrance door with both of his hands inside his pockets. The moment I swung the door close, his head shot straight up. And it was enough to make me angry. Seeing his face right now could fuse my bomb.

"Hey." He called out.

Of course I did not mind him, I just continued on walking away from the teachers' room, from him. Like hell I'd even mutter a word to him. I'm a human being with limits too and this time around, I was done with all of his jokes.

"Hey hey hey." He jogged towards me and grabbed my arm.

I immediately slapped his arm away, without a word, without a glance. Why should I, anyway? I'm pretty sure he'd apologize and then make fun of me for falling for it. I increased my pace up, I want him to disappear. What is wrong with this guy? I thought he was smart? Why couldn't he get the picture that I don't want to talk to him nor do I want him near me? Why is he still following me? Wasn't the shame from a while ago, enough? Hasn't he had enough?

"Hey, wait up! Hey! Why do you keep avoiding me? Huh?" He asked, trying to keep up with my pace.

I still ignored him. He'd get tired eventually and he'd leave me alone, I hope.

"Eunhee..." He ran past me and made a block on my way.

"Move." I said in a serious tone."

"Look, Eunhee, about a while ago..."

"I SAID MOVE!" I shouted at him, hands clenched into fists.

"Eunhee..." Chanyeol walked closer to me, but I moved a step back and it was enough to make him realize I don't want him near me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter