Kris - Girlfriend Warranty: Unknown

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning and I stood in front of my mirror, admiring the black circles resting below my eyes. I barely had a wink of sleep last night, Kris kept on texting me, reminding me about our big collaboration tomorrow. I did not want to call it a date though, primarily because I did not want to assume and because Iagreed on it because I was threatened to. It was only for him too, it wasn't for US, yeah, dream on Eun Hye.

Kris asked me to meet him in front of a coffee shop by 9 in the morning. He said his dad sent an army of bodyguards to look out for him in case he escaped from our supposed date, so, he asked me to wear pants and sneakers instead of a skirt and high heels just in case. I dolled myself up for our supposed collaboration today, after all, Kris needs a good impression for his dad and so do I, even though I was a fake girlfriend, I still need to show his dad that Kris had good eyes in picking girls, right? 

I arrived rather late in our meeting place, about 15 minutes or so, but that was normal, right? Guys have to wait for girls, not the other way around! Kris was looking gorgeous as ever, he wore a white rolled-up sleeve, a pair of ankle-length, blue chino pants, and in a pair of blue-white boat shoes. He was keeping himself busy with constantly checking his phone as he waited in his seat by the window. I searched around the place, there were several familiar cars parked randomly surrounding the coffee shop, men in black suits stood beside each of it as well. It was no joke, his dad did send a batallion to guard Kris. Oh man, if we screw this up, were in big trouble.

Kris saw me outside before I even got to the entrance. He immediately got up from his chair and went out for me.

"What took you so long?" He asked as he made one last sip on his coffee. "And what's with the dress and the heels? I thought I told you to not wear them!"

"These are not heels, they're wedges." I corrected him. "I run faster than a cheetah with these wedges on." 

Kris shrugged. "Let's go then." He grabbed my arm, ready to drag me away.

"Where to?"

"Were going shopping."

It was as if my feet flew at the sound of shopping in my ears. I was the one dragging Kris instead of him dragging me. "We-wait! Ah! Pole...pole...pole..! Trash bin...trash bin....look out! Hey! Slow down!"

I wasn't paying much attention to him. I was busy searching for a good shop! Zara? Forever21? Mango? H&M? Oooooh there are a lot of good stores that I want to raid right now! I wonder how much is Kris willing to spend for me? Because I do hope it's a million!

"Were here!" I exclaimed as I settled with Forever21.

"You're no woman." Kris said as he heavily panted, arms both on his hips, trying to catch his breath.

"What's with that attitude? Hey, I am doing you a huge favor, in case you forgot, so be nice to me!" I said as I pinched and twisted his ear.

"A-ow!" Kris complained. "Some spirit must've taken over your body! Get out! Get out! Evil spirit begone!" Kris shouted as he tried removing my hands from pinching his ears.

"You look stupid." I said then loosened his ear eventually.

"Evil witch." Kris said under his breath.

"Why you-" I said, ready to hit him on the head.

"Uh-uh." Kris shook his index finger. "Bodyguards ahead."

I then realized we were surrounded by Kris' bodyguards and there's no way they'd let me off unharmed if I do something that would hurt Kris. This was why we never dated, it was because we'd just either goof around or just simply fight over simple stuff. We'd have a very childish relationship if ever we did date.

"Are we going in or not?" I asked.

"Unless you want the store to be filled with men in black suits, then be my guest." Kris crossed his arms.

"Are they seriously going to follow you everywhere?"

Kris nodded. "Even inside the cubicle!"

"Jeez."

"So, we might as well, escape." Kris whispered in my ear.

"Wha- Are you nuts? How could we escape them?"

"They are 2 times more stupid than you so be thankful."

"What did you say?!"

"Run as fast as you can on the count of three...." Kris said as he held my hand.

"We-wait!"

"One..."

"Hey! I told you to wait!" I panicked. 

"Two...Three!" Surprisingly, Kris swiftly swooped me off the ground and carried me in his two large arms, running quickly away from where the bodyguards were. The guards soon after took action as some got into the cars and some ran towards our direction to catch us. They are obviously well-trained bg's, how could Kris call them stupid? He's the stupid one. 

Our first stop was in a department store. Luckily, Kris was like a track star, making a 5-minute gap away from his annoying guards, allowing him to search thoroughly for probable hideouts for our escape. He then got two wigs off of a mannequin and immediately put it on both of our heads. Afterwards, he asked me to step beside the dressed mannequins and pose like them.

"Why would I do that?!" I complained.

"Just do it! They're here!" Kris hushed.

Not long after we got to the department store, the guards arrived there as well. They split up for a better search for the two of us. I looked over to my right and I saw Kris, with his long wavy wig on, posed demurely as a mannequin, pouting his lips and popping his eyes like an ulzzang girl. Man, he surely is one of a kind, I don't know if it's in a good or bad way. I can't help but let out a small chuckle, seeing how funny and stupid Kris was. But I guess it wasn't soft enough, Kris gave me a deadly stare and mouthed, I'd kill you, shortly afterwards.

"Have you found them?" One guard asked another.

They were talking in front of us but they have yet to notice us. I was still looking at Kris and caught him signalling to me, mouthing, "Watch this" or something, I'm not sure. Kris then stretched out his arm towards one guard and landed a hard pat on his bald head. 

"A-ow! What was that?!' The guard turned around and examined the two of us and the other mannequins. "Something isn't right here..." He looked at us suspiciously. I gulped, but I tried to be as motionless as possible.

"What is it?" The other asked.

"Aha!" The guard exclaimed. "This hat fell off from this one's head!" He said as he picked the hat resting on the ground and placed it above one mannequin's head.

"You're making delays! Let's go!" The other pushed him to run. And the both of them were out of our sight before we knew it.

Kris and I laughed our asses off the moment all the guards were out of the store. Kris was right, they were more stupid than me!

We effortlessly got out of the store several minutes after we hid, but was surprised to see some guards still waiting outside. Kris immediately grabbed my hand, dragged me along with him and we ran away as fast as we could away from the guards. We ended up on the sidewalk of a busy street, Kris' eyes browsed through the place, thinking of where we should hide next. 

"Hey! Come back!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter