Lay - Friday Movie Date

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Friday night and Yixing and I would usually have these movie dates together in his apartment. We're both in College, he rents an apartment a few blocks away from our university alone while I got stuck living inside the campus walls. Yixing's not very talkative, he only talks to people he wants to talk to. He approaches people he's not close with for any of these two reasons: One, because he needs something from you; or two, because it was necessary. But despite his quiet demeanor, there is a playful and childish Yixing living inside of him. He doesn't show this side of him much, he doesn't have the confidence to do so.

"What do you want to watch, babe?" Yixing asked as he sat down beside me on the couch, resting his right arm over my shoulders.

"Cartoons?" I giggled.

"Cartoons? Hmmmm. Let's see... I have with me a DVD of... Aha! Finding Nemo!" He said as he plucked out a single dvd out of the thousand dvds neatly filed in his wooden rack.

"Haha, Finding Nemo would be great." 

"Then Finding Nemo it is!" 

He got up from the couch, set the dvd and returned back beside me. As soon as he sat down, I wiggled closer to him and enveloped myself in his toned arms. He, in return, tightened his embrace around me and laid his head lightly on mine. There were no popcorns or sodas that kept us company while we watch movies together. Lay hates it when it's noisy while he's watching.

Thirty minutes into the movie and my eyes started getting hazy. I love Finding Nemo, I really do, but because I've loved it so much, I've rewatched the movie for countless times so I'm kinda getting tired of it already. I was yawning nonstop and my eyes really started to feel heavy. I moved my hands over Yixing's torso and hugged him tightly as I could making him flinch away a little. I thought it was a great idea to fall asleep once again in his arms for tonight.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled. 

"I love hugging you, your body feels so warm." I said softly as I laid my head over his chest.

"Do you still want to finish the movie?" He asked.

"I've seen it for a billion times already."

"Then we should turn the tv off then and get a nap instead or something." He smiled.

Yixing got up from the couch, turned the tv off and ejected the DVD from the player. When he was done, he returned back to the couch and sat close to me, so close that I could see his nostrils above me. His soft hands ran smoothly through my hair and he constantly did it like he was caring me to sleep. 

"What do you want to do now, then?" He whispered so close to my ear. I could feel the tip of his nose tracing the edges of my ear and soft, warm breaths touched my sensitive skin. 

"I don't know." I said softly. "How about you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter