Another Bonus Chapter: Do Kyungsoo's Legendary Plan B

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday was never a free day for Do Kyungsoo, all he knows is that Saturdays are meant for you to finish anything academic-related so you’d be able to just lay low on a Sunday. So much to his dismay his roommate, Byun Baekhyun had practically made his every day as a Sunday.

Kyungsoo was now finishing a paper that he was supposed to finish yesterday but because he had no idea how he ended up waking in a pool of his own vomit at one of his sunbae’s room just this morning, he left a two-paragraph reflection on Pororo Chronicles untouched and unedited. If there’s anything that’s audible in their dorm right now, it would be Kyungsoo’s thundering keyboard typing and Baekhyun’s high-pitched laughs. Kyungsoo was all the more very annoyed by the fact that he had already given Baekhyun several i’m-gonna-eat-you-alive-if-you-don’t-shut-up looks, but his roommate might have intoxicated himself with a thousand grams of anesthesia to remain numb and careless. Baekhyun, apparently, had spent his last three hours laughing with earphones on, watching something equivalent to Jackass.

Baekhyun’s laugh got louder and louder every minute, causing Kyungsoo to twitch in irritation. He never went against anyone, especially his roommate, hell, they barely even talk. Kyungsoo just assumed that maybe if Baekhyun saw how busy he was, he’d shut up, but assuming killed him, good riddance.

Kyungsoo closed his laptop and sighed, “How do I make Baekhyun shut up?”

Baekhyun wasn’t insensitive, he just wanted Kyungsoo’s attention. He had always wanted to talk to Kyungsoo, but he was too distant, it’s as if he only agreed to having him as a roommate with the intention of having someone to share the bills with, nothing more, and as much as Baekhyun hates to admit it to himself, the thought had already hurt him.

Baekhyun watched Kyungsoo get up from his seat and exit the room leaving the door half opened. “Where’s he going?” He asked himself. It took him a few minutes to finally pause what he’s watching,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter