Bonus Chapter: Chanyeol equals ; Yixing is directly proportional to Trolling

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I feel bad for not updating for so long, so uhm, before uploading a new set of oneshots, here's a quick story: 

 

 

It was 12:15 in the afternoon and the usual crowded hallways were drowned with a sea of students. It was Lunch break and students were either going forth towards the cafeteria to have lunch or back to the open field to hang out with some friends. Because the hallways were so crowded it seemed impossible to run through it. If there was such a thing as "People-Untangler", Chanyeol would have wanted one right now. Chanyeol was a running mess. His hands were flailing everywhere, his smile forever alive it can reach up Olympus and annoy Zeus. He was constantly bumping into someone every 5 minutes, earning him several "Hey, watch out" and " it man, slow down" but he could care less, all he could care about is that he needs to reach the cafeteria and fast. 

Yixing and Kris were on the queue, steel trays on their hands, waiting for their turn for orders. 

"Hey Kris do you-"

"No."

"Hey, you don't even know what I was going to ask!" Yixing curled his eyebrows.

"Hm, let me guess, it's either you're trying to sell me junk or you're trying to sell me junk. Oh yeah, that's right, you're trying to sell me junk."

Yixing sighed, rolled his eyes and fished for his phone in his pocket. He went after his other pocket and took out his glasses, eventually putting them on. "Well what do you know, I have a 'Jessica Jeong' in my contacts after all."

Kris' eyes widen in surprise, "Don't with me Zhang Yixing-"

"But I'm not." Yixing smiled, mocking, as he waves his phone in front of Kris with a huge "Jessica Jeong" among his call logs. "Is this junk or is this junk? Oh well, you said I was trying to sell you junk and junk goes to trash so-"

"Hold on, wait." Kris said as he stopped Yixing from deleting the precious number from his phone. "Let's recycle. Save the earth."

Yixing smiled as he threw his phone to Kris.

"Pay for my lunch."

He exited the line, whistling, hands both inside his pockets, feeling so alive.

Kris sighed as he watched Yixing walk away but eventually smiled so wicked after realizing he now has his life and forever in Yixing's phone. He immediately took out his iPhone and saved the number printed beside 'Jessica Jeong' on Yixing's phone, naming it to "My ice princesseu <3" soon after.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter