Kai - Behind The Curtains

EXO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There he goes again, making out with another girl along the hallway. I think she's the third girl this week, and it's only Tuesday! Damn that guy, I do wonder why I still like him? I mean, look at him! Capturing and throwing girls' hearts away like it's nothing. I remember, when we were still kids, he was this fat little boy who did nothing but eat chocolates and lollipops, so innocent, so kind-hearted, so adorable. Our parents were really close and we'd often go to each other's houses to do our homeworks or to just simply play. But everything's changed now, they've moved out of the neighborhood and we're both not talking to each other. But I do catch him glancing at me sometimes, and yes, I'm always the first to look away. 

It's friday afternoon and I was the only one left in the classroom, finishing my Math homework ahead of time. No one cares about me spending extra time in school, not even my family, my existence wasn't a tickle to anyone's interest. Everyone had already left. The room, the hallway and the whole school were drop dead silent. When the sun started setting, I worked double time, I can't remain in the school for long, I hate the dark. When I managed to finish just in time when it got dark, I immediately arranged my stuff, got them all in my bag, didn't care if it was messy and left the classroom. 

"I thought you died back there." A familiar voice spoke behind me.

I gasped. 

It's Kai! What's he doing here? I thought everyone was already out of the school? Was he waiting for me?

"Shhhhhh. Be quiet " he instructed as he covered my mouth.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted as I removed his hands over my mouth.

"I just need help, would you please come with me? I promise I'd drop you home." He smiled.

"He-help?! What?!"

"Yeah, help. You see, I've been liking this girl for quite some time now and I'd like to give her something. I thought clothes would be good since girls like them, but I just don't know what to give her. Would you help me?"

"Wha- Why me? Why not your other ex-girlfriends or some other girls who would gladly lend a hand to you?"

"Are you serious? Why would I ask help from my ex-girlfriends? Jeez. You're seriously inexperienced!" He said as he scratched his head. "Just be a good girl and come with me." He said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way from the hallway down to the parking lot.

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?! AHHHHHH! LET GO OF ME! LET.....GOOOOOOO!!!" I continued to scream as I tried to free myself from his tight grasp.

"Scream like that again or I'd seriously kiss you." He whispered as he lowered his head to match up with mine and stared into my eyes with an unattractive snake-like stare.

"Ewnghhhhhh!" I said as I turned my head away. "I have a lot of things to do!"

"We'd be quick, so stop complaining!" He said as he automatically unlocked his car with his key. He then opened the passenger seat's door and pushed me inside.

My hand's numb, my nerves cracked, my arm's as lifeless as a driftwood. This guy, why does he think he can just do everything he wants? He's got everything his way! And that irritates me. It irritates me a lot!

He got in the car seconds after I did. He started the engine, heated it up and started moving the wheel. His car was nice, a camaro, to be exact. And damn, he's the only kid in school who had a camaro for his first car! Lucky little dwerp. We were moving at an incredibly high speed and I swear my heart and soul can possibly pump out of my body any time now. I was scared to death, scared that I might die looking horrible and scared I might actually die. Does Kai know the 60 kph limit? Or he just loves breaking the rules?

We arrived at the mall in just ten short minutes. It usually take me 40 minutes to get here from school in a bus but Kai must've been too impatient to drive for 40 minutes. He started dragging me again, dragging me everywhere in the mall. As expected, most girls shopping turned their heads back for him. I admit, Kai's a stunner and if we are complete strangers and I came across him, I would turn my head back for him as well. 

"What store would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter